2013 bfp

Yea? We will see..my shortest LP was 11days...so..could just be pre af spotting.. I would actually feel better if I had my appt first then get bfp..but whatever..fx

Sunshine-So jealous, seriously! lol You will have to post some pics!

I'm Julie in real life. On the blog, we all used fake names bc we want to keep our donor and his family anonymous. Jessica is my blog alias lol

Lauren-Well, it could be IB!!! That would be pretty cool :)

yea not sure..temp went up today, but I had cramps in am..went to the bathroom first thing and wiped and it was red.. I put a pad on incase..so i'll keep checking.. its whatever still.. anxious for my apt but not for waking up so early for it and being there over 2 hours lol..

Ok..11 dpo and highest temp I had yet...no spotting so far..took a test this am..and of course it was a dud one...was smeared and blurred..lol..of course..now I'm in the lab for my two hr glucose test starvvvving and in need of pumpkin spice latte.. My temps usually drop by now..??

Anymore spotting or blood? Your chart looks good but we've got excited before...

True. And I looked back on my charts..im always high temp at 11dpo...

When do you find out the results of the glucose test?

Brown spotting still.. AF surely here anytime..even bought my tampons

Lauren i hope its not af...fx for u...

AFM - got my first positive opk today...so happy :) oh the joys of seeing tht smiley :winkwink:

Boo! Sorry dannixo :hugs: What's the plan this month?

Im sorry Dannixo...she such a mean mean witch...all the best for this cycle hun :thumbup:

no big deal for me.. I figured she'd come lol..more days of spotting, so im pretty sure PCOS is going to be the diagnosis after my lab results come back.. which is fine..just get me the metformin so I can carry on and make some babies. Really getting sick of the BFN's..as I'm sure the rest of you are.. :(

Sonia, awesome! Let the BD'ing start!!! are you on anything this cycle?? I cant remember? clomid?

Dannixo- sorry babe.. what is femara? is that like a better clomid?

Sunshine- are you doing ivf?? how are you doing?

Jury- 10 more days til US!!!!! seems like forever, I know lol.. but I cant wait to hear the stats!!! You are living proof that it will happen, and your progesterone was even at 10!!!! How are you feeling? Do you feel preg??? I know I didn't..i was just a raging bitch, and more mad that I couldn't drink at my wedding reception! LMAOOOO! ;)

Hawk- how are you feeling? any more bump pics?? I haven't seen anymore on FB.

well, have a good Monday everyone.. I started mine with full AF flow..yay. lol

Boo for the AFs!

Lauren I'm definitely not feeling pregnant. It's weird bc you have no real proof except that you're sick lol Morning sickness is picking up, boobs are real sore...tired, bloated here and there...that's about it! I really need this 10 days to pass quickly!

it will come fast.. :) I got like 10 pics when I went the first time lol.. looked like a little seed with nubs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->