2013 bfp

Jury sorry your sick!!!but I hear it passes..but I consider that good news lol
I'm hoping to drop a good 30lbs the next few months threw out all the bad shit in my kitchen..(moody as hell now haha) but I'm feeling good about glumetza. And found out my insurance covers injectables etc Just in case..but REthinks this willdo it..after this cycle he will let me decide ifi want clomid too.. FX. Last year I conceived on Sept 27.

Low carb is so hard. DW is doing paleo, so she's cut out flour, sugar, processed foods...she feels a lot better (fewer headaches and less irritable bowel lol) and has dropped 15 lbs so far. It sucks, but it will be worth it!

And thanks! The sickness sucks...I'm so unmotivated to do anything! I'm behind on stuff at work and I don't want to do my grad school work. Plus it's hard being around people/kids when you feel like barfing all the time lol I can't wait til it passes!

Paleo is hardcore. Lol..
Sux your so sick..but I'm sure it will pass!! Ultrasound tomorrow!!!!! Please fill us in asap I will be thinking of you! The fun starts when you hear that heartbeat��.
I start my glumetza tomorrow am and should be o'ing in a 2-5 days.
Sonia..where are u at now..whats happening with your cycle?

Jury sorry your sick!!!but I hear it passes..but I consider that good news lol
I'm hoping to drop a good 30lbs the next few months threw out all the bad shit in my kitchen..(moody as hell now haha) but I'm feeling good about glumetza. And found out my insurance covers injectables etc Just in case..but REthinks this willdo it..after this cycle he will let me decide ifi want clomid too.. FX. Last year I conceived on Sept 27.

My fingers are crossed you get your rainbow baby!! :)

I think Sonia's in-laws are in town for a few weeks so she's a busy lady! I think she's in the 2ww though...she's 7 dpo?

Im just keep saying awww!!! So happy for you that ive told my husband!:) :) :)
Congrats!!

Thanks ladies!!! DW was very surprised! I wasn't as surprised as her. My pants started getting pretty tight at 5 weeks, so I had a feeling. Yes, I was medicated. It was our second round of clomid, it had been upped to 100mg.

Get the FUCK outta here!!!! Twins!!• lolllll...i need totalk to u..bc I had a dream u had twins and I was bragging at work?? Lol..im freaked the f out...but sooooooo happy for u!!!! Literally in tears..good ones

LOL!!! That is so funny! You're psychic! :) I had a dream last night that we could see the baby (at the time) kicking...like right now at 7wks, tiny little feet and hands would press out on my belly...so weird. Then I had a dream that my belly button popped out like some preg women's do, but it was dark brown and HUGE! It was so gross...lol I like you're dream better!
Thanks doll! You're too sweet :)

I'm weirded out..but happy for u!! I better be next lmaooo

Blahaha!! Ive been waiting for her reply since you posted the ultrasound!!
Gotta love those prego dreams! I've only had like 5. But I've had some pretty weird dreams and nightmares. Like even sex dreams.. Umm thats way weird for me! Lol

my temp is so strange.. hoping my meds regulate all that too.. I don't think I o'd yet...???? hope not..

Cd 12 ultrasound went great! I loved my new technician, she explained everything as she did it! I am so glad I switched doctors! I have two good size eggs at 21 mm, one on each side. Obviously the left one won't release and I also had a 12 mm on the right side as well. My lining was 7.0 mm. Picking up my ovidrel injection as we speak. Times intercourse tonight and tomorrow. Not to keen on injecting myself, as my old doctor did it for me. Fingers crossed fermera is the key for us!

I have a bad sinus infection so I'm on the z-pack and Flonase so baby making isn't very fun right now lol

Boo for being sick but I'm so glad everything is going well! FX'd for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->