2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Ibelieve I am so sorry you are feeling down :hugs: if you don't mind me asking how long have you been TTC for?

That is something to look forward too your 1st wedding anniversary DH and I have just celebrated our 2nd we do not tend to do much for our wedding anniversaries we are not big on celebrating birthdays, valentines etc

Hmm I got my DH a new mobile phone for our anniversary and he got me some Coco Channel my fav

Are you planning on going out to dinner or anything?

:hugs: I hope things start to look up for you :hugs:

Hi I believe. Sorry you are feeling down. But yay you have your anniversary to look forward to! What date is it? DH and I have our 3rd anniversary on 21st November, we are going away for a long weekend on 23rd Nov to Copenhagen. Have you thought about going on a trip somewhere? It doesn't have to far, maybe go out for dinner and stay in a nice hotel, just somewhere that's not home. DH and I try and go away for our anniversary every year but we don't do presents, the trip is our present to each other.

Whatever you do have a lovely time, I hope it cheers you up lots x

I have been to Copenhagen it is lovely very pricy though Nicki as a warning if you have not been before :thumbup:

Amsterdam is also lovely to visit! or even London for a nice Romantic getaway :thumbup:

:hugs:

I did hear that Copenhagen is expensive, so we have rented an apartment which means we can eat in sometimes which I hope will save us some money. If you have any tips on where we should visit let me know!

I def want to go to Amsterdam for one of our anniversary trips, we have both been with friends but not together. So far we have been 1st Year Rome, 2nd year Budapest. I love the thought that we are going to try and go somewhere different every year for ever :)

I am hoping I can go back to work tomorrow. So bored at home and my laptop is kind of ancient and not letting me get much done. Fx the boss doesn't think I'm too much of a contagious risk. I will shower in disinfectant if need be!!

I was only there the weekend in a friends place and we mostly drank by night and partied and then slept during the day :haha: however, we did go food shopping and even still the food was quite pricy! It is lovely though The Mermaid was not there when I went but I would have liked to have seen her but Main Copenhagen city centre is very pretty and by the harbour too :thumbup:

I hope you can go back to work tomorrow too nothing worse than sitting home bored!!

I can fully understand how you feel about the anniversary milestone our anniversary was 28th October and I wanted our 1st ever bfp for then instead we got our 1st MC :cry: - I am not sure why Mother Nature and Fate hand us such blows but I do believe that there is a reason for things and when they do happen it is because that is when it is meant to :hugs: I know it doesn't make you feel any better and only a bfp will ever achieve that for you :hugs:

I do not know much about pcos or insulin sorry I hope you manage to find a solution that works for you soon also evil :witch: for pestering you for 9 days :hugs: that is not fair is there another OBYN you can see at all?? I find GPs being such pain in the asses!? :grr:

I am so sorry about how your sister has behaved about her bfp I know she is excited but that is not fair on you when she knows you situation :hugs:

Exciting about the house renovation is it a new purchase that you are doing up or you have just decided to do something different with your house you were in? I understand all too well about house DIY frustrations we are currently between houses awaiting our new house to be built living with my parents which I am finding hard but our old house DH spent forever doing DIY on and it was such a pain and took up so much time! :grr:

Maybe going for a nice meal or just doing something away from the mundane will be good for you both I Definately think you should take some time away from things for your 1st anniversary and enjoy being together knowing next year you will have an LO in tow :hugs:

We in the group are all here for you if/when you need us :hugs:

Hmmm, not very thoughtful of your sister. To have to tell you she is pg is one thing, but to show you the bfps on the hpts is another. Is she usually so insensitive? I can totally understand why you are feeling down at moment, when you set yourself personal milestones it's tough enough but it's made worse by others who seem to get pg so easily. I totally feel for you :hugs:

But please don't let it ruin your anniversary. Things dont always go to plan, I say this as I'm approaching my 3rd anniversary and never thought I'd not be successfully pg by now. i have tried to make the most of the extra time I've been given by doing a course, going on lots of holidays etc. It sounds as though you have a house to renovate which is very exciting!! And I really believe you have to look after your relationship first, (to me, my DH is the most important thing in my life, more important than ttc) so do try and have a wonderful time on your anniversay. I know it's not easy though :hugs:

X

I am so pleased you are starting to feel better :hugs: I think that is lovely your DH wants to paint the room and plus it is just paint and you need the smell of the new paint to be fully gone for when your LO does arrive :thumbup:

:grr: about the MIL - mine can be difficult at times but she isn't so bad it is just my DH is an only child so the apron strings are tight :haha:

And it is fanstastic that your DH is so onboard and eager :thumbup: I wish my DH showed some of the eagerness!!

I hope your OBGYN comes out of theatre soon to sort you out! 10 days AF nasty :hugs:

Lots and lots of baby :dust: to all you lovely ladies

So living with my parents DH is finding it fine but it is really getting to me! BUT it is only until January and we did only move in 24th September so not too bad really and also gives us an opportunity to save as we are not paying a mortgage or bills whilst we are here so it is an ends to a means!
Plus I am close with my Mum so not too bad just at times she really annoys me so I go read my book and chill out :haha:

I am feeling a little bummed :cry: Anniepie who is the 1st to graduate from our group - we are good friends and have always said we would be bump buddies well I am so so very happy for her but I am a little jealous that someone else who is a week difference in bfp is now going to be her bump buddy

OK I know it is totally stupid but it has kinda bummed me out :(

:hugs: You and Annie can still be bump buddies, you'll just be a few weeks apart is all.

Ibelieve, I'm sorry to hear your sister was so insensitive. Don't let her get to you - if there's one thing I've learned in my LTTTC journey, it's that someone else's :bfp: has absolutely no bearing on your own. They hurt, and it's okay to have your moments of petty jealousy (I think we all have!), but in the end you will end up pregnant with the baby you were meant to have. :hugs:

My DH cracks me up, ladies... He has today off, and says to me "I have so much to do today!" On his list:

Get an allergy shot
Get a haircut
His turn to do the dishes
Call home warranty people about the hot water heater (it's leaking, apparently!)

I looked at him and said "And.....?" And he says "That's a lot to do in one day!"

:roll: What kind of dad is he gonna be, if he thinks that is a "full day"? :haha: Such sweet ignorace....

:haha: :haha: MM I love your DH's long list of stuff to do that is priceless :haha:

It is my Furbaby Lela's 3rd Birthday today - I would put a picture on but my work pc will not let me use Photobucket :grr:

Yes she is named Lela after the one eyed women in Futurama :haha: DH's choice oh and he also wants to call our daughter the same! urrrm no you cannot name a child the same as the dog!!! :dohh:

I tried to find a gif or video of Zapp singing his "Leela" song for you, but I couldn't. :haha:

:haha: I tried to put a Turn that Frown Upside Down pic on here earlier but me and getting picture etc onto BnB do not mix :dohh:

Of course you can ibelieve :thumbup: I like the name also for a baby but not when I already have a fur baby with the name :haha: my other fur baby is called Chloe

I am so pleased your AF is leaving you :wohoo: and also that this is the norm for the mess you are on :thumbup:

Roll on STRESS FREE TTC cycle :hugs:

Oh twag I can understand why you feel bummed out about anniepie having another bump buddy. :hugs: But I really hope you'll join them soon. Oh and belated happy birthday Lela.

Mack, your DH's list made me smile! I get him though, I feel so lazy at the moment and my DH seems to be doing everything. I need to get my arse into gear again.

Ibelieve I'm glad AF is finally stopping and hope that next month's cycle is back to normal.

Afm, went back to work yesterday, feel tons better. But am now soooo behind, it's amazing how just 2 days off can totally mess up your schedule. But on the bright side ... It's Thursday already! Nearly the weekend. I'm so excited, my mum is coming to visit this weekend, it's the first time I've seen her since my last mc so lots of mum tlc in order, probably involving shopping, wine and cake. Yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->