2013 Will be our Year!!!

Congrats ladies to the wonderful BFP!!

And GL to everyone to their next cycles! :dust:

I am officially out today..... I knew it was coming and wished it would just hurry up LOL

Congratulations JessyG, I'm so happy for you, well done girl.

Anyone else get a BFP? I am currently ovulating and not testing until I am a few days late.. I hate seeing :bfn:, I rather get my period than see that one line!!!!

I couldn't agree more with you Amcolecchi! Anything is better than seeing a :bfn:

Anyone else get a BFP? I am currently ovulating and not testing until I am a few days late.. I hate seeing :bfn:, I rather get my period than see that one line!!!!

I'm ovulating today too, got my positive opk yesterday afternoon. I'm also resisting testing until af is late.

Im ovulating between today and tomorrow morning...I got a pos opk late last night and it was neg yesterday am. Good luck ladies, I'm praying this is our month!!

Im ovulating between today and tomorrow morning...I got a pos opk late last night and it was neg yesterday am. Good luck ladies, I'm praying this is our month!!

Me too, an almost positive last night!

Good luck girls! Baby dust! x

I'm positive about this cycle so far, lots of BDing and I'm just happy I o'd my first cycle off bcp. 7dpo!

Haven't started yet and last month started on 25th. I'm hopeful ladies!

I think that I have O already.... what do you think? (TMI warning) I have had very watery CM 7-9 CD, the a very small amount of EW CD 10, a little bit more EW CD 11. This morning I checked and there is no more EWCM, it is more creamy today, but I could stick my finger quite far into my cervix. I also had some crazy cramping yesterday CD 11. So do you think I'm done this month?

Allforthegirl, I had almost the same CM as u and cramped but last month I started on the 25th but still haven't for this mth. Although, I did spot this morning after intercourse and haven't since then. And now sharp pains in my left ovary, I think. :-/

Allforthegirl, I had almost the same CM as u and cramped but last month I started on the 25th but still haven't for this mth. Although, I did spot this morning after intercourse and haven't since then. And now sharp pains in my left ovary, I think. :-/

What CD you on?

So, for the first time in 3 years I have (kind of) gotten crosshairs via FF. They are dotted... not 100% sure what that means, but I am still excited!!

Any good news?!?! I am supposed to start tomorrow, so I am going to test in the morning! My boobs are sore and I get cramps every now and then but I have pressure there now...I am not sure what's going on! Also, this is VERY TMI and I apologize but does anyone get a certain smell down there? It was weird, and it could of been from what I ate, but it smelled the other day when I went to the bathroom and it never smells down there...I have discharge too so I am not sure what that means at all!! Good luck to all you other ladies!!!

No good news here. I'm due to start between the 6th and 10th, still regulating from BCP, and I've been feeling cramps a lot and I had a big temp drop this am.

On to next cycle!

I am having a pressure like feeling too, (on the entrance of my baby maker, like AF is in full force) and my ligaments are a bit sore, BB feel weird, veins are showing a little bit. Yesterday I had lumpy CM that was a bit itchy. Thinking that may have had a bit of thrush/yeast, but is completely gone today!! i usually do get a tiny bit itchy the day before AF but I am not far enough along. How weird!! I still have the regular cramping though so it still could be AF. Will wait until Sun before testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->