2013 Will be our Year!!!

Well the FRER remained negative until I was two days late. This morning I thought "what the heck" and there it was :bfp:! Cannot believe it and am in complete shock. I wandered around my apartment cleaning and muttering like a crazy person for a while. My husband is at work- I'm wondering how I will tell him.

Plenty of :dust: to you folks and don't give up hope! I had no symptoms and, like I said, even FRER was bfn until I was a couple of days late. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean in there!

Thanks Izzy, my cycles are all over the place. I bought 50 test so I might just start testing from cd11 & do one opk a day. I'm currently still on AF from last Saturday, the last couple of days have been stop start.

Am I right in thinking that if you surge, your definitely ovulating at some point??

I totally understand about cycles being all over the place! When we started TTC about a year a go, that was when I first started paying attention to my cycles, and they were all over the place! They're much much regular now, but still not 100% regular every month. I know how frustrating that can be! You should start OPK testing 17 days before the last day of your shortest cycle to be on the safe side...I'm not sure about getting the LH surge and actually ovulating - I guess it's possible that your body could gear up to ovulate and have the right hormone levels but not actually ovulate. A high, sustained bbt that is increased from your baseline is really the only way to confirm that you have ovualated..good luck!!

Well the FRER remained negative until I was two days late. This morning I thought "what the heck" and there it was :bfp:! Cannot believe it and am in complete shock. I wandered around my apartment cleaning and muttering like a crazy person for a while. My husband is at work- I'm wondering how I will tell him.

Plenty of :dust: to you folks and don't give up hope! I had no symptoms and, like I said, even FRER was bfn until I was a couple of days late. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean in there!

Congrats! FX for a sticky bean for you!

Yay! Congrats to your BFP! H & H 9 mos!!!:happydance:

The witch visited me today and since I have a 33 day cycle, I am out for a Christmas announcement. I am hoping that 2013 will be a better year! Who is with me?!

Mine is due tomorrow or monday and I know it is coming, we weren't really trying this cycle, but we will be this next one!! I am hoping that we will know first full week in Jan. if we get a BFP. So to answer your question yes I am with you!! :flower: Lets have fun with this cycle!! It is a new year so lets bring it in right :winkwink:
:dust::dust::dust:

I am hoping that 2013 will be a better year! Who is with me?!

The witch is due to visit me on January 3rd. I'm ovulating today and DH and I DTD last night. Hoping to get in another round later but it may not happen. Here's hoping that what we've already done will be enough to get a New Years BFP!!! Jan 3rd: AF or BFP?! Here's hoping its the latter *fingers crossed*

My mother-in-law is religious lady (where as I am not) and she keeps telling me that whether I believe or not, God has plans for us all and one day it'll happen for me and my husband, that it'll happen when the time is right. Whilst I don't complete agree with that, I do take comfort in the thought. So as my mum-in-law would say, whether you believe or not, it will happen when it's supposed to happen. Here's hoping that 2013 is when it's supposed to happen!

Baby dust to everyone! Let's hope 2013 is our year!!!
-AussieBub

Thanks Izzy, my cycles are all over the place. I bought 50 test so I might just start testing from cd11 & do one opk a day. I'm currently still on AF from last Saturday, the last couple of days have been stop start.

Am I right in thinking that if you surge, your definitely ovulating at some point??

I totally understand about cycles being all over the place! When we started TTC about a year a go, that was when I first started paying attention to my cycles, and they were all over the place! They're much much regular now, but still not 100% regular every month. I know how frustrating that can be! You should start OPK testing 17 days before the last day of your shortest cycle to be on the safe side...I'm not sure about getting the LH surge and actually ovulating - I guess it's possible that your body could gear up to ovulate and have the right hormone levels but not actually ovulate. A high, sustained bbt that is increased from your baseline is really the only way to confirm that you have ovualated..good luck!!

Thanks Izzy, think thats what I'll do, try the opks this cycle and next cycle try the BBT. I don't think I'm ovulating at the moment and, when we first went to the doctors about me coming off BC he said if nothing had happened in 6 month to go back. Well 6 months will be February, so I would like to go back and be able to say to him that either I'm ovulating or not.

Congrats!! That is awesome news!

Thanks mon_ami you have just given me a little bit of hope again. I am on CD30 and am due to test on CD35 if AF hasn't shown up however I have been feeling totally out this month since all my symptoms disppeared at about 4DPO. For the last few days I have just been waiting to AF to show herself so that I can start again but now I will remain positive until AF arrives!

Thanks again!

Oh and big congrats on your :bfp:.

If I am out this month, I look forward to joining you ladies for our 2013 announcements!

:dust: to everyone

JessyG, I so get the same way about just want AF to come already.

You're not out yet though!! So good luck! Baby dust!

I've definately got baby brain. Hence trying to give myself a break and start afresh in 2013.

I'm with you on that one! Now I'm feelnging so anxious though because Hubby came back home early from an out of town job and he insisted on trying while we can. So I went out and got an OPK and low and behold it came up positive on the day before he left again (Monday). So now I'm at 1 or 2 dpo and I can't stop thinking that maybe we succeeded. Trying to stay positive. REFUSE to test until a missed AF. REFUUUSE!!! Haha

So excited for you, to me the off chance of your hubby coming home and the the positive opk is definately one of those "everything is right" moments. Fx for you and you better keep me up to date.

I'm happy at the moment to be having a period, I've got some opks ready for next year, it is going to be very hard to resist testing over new year. I will probably convince myself that test around new year is technically 2013 :rofl:

Haha! I would too, it technically would be 2013....sooo... :haha: When are you due to O next? Will you start trying ASAP? I have my FX for you too! Updates woman!!!

I thought that too, about the Hubs coming home early, and then I didn't want to get too excited about it.

We haven't deliberately tried before, with the charting and the OPKs and the timing of every little thing. I have this false sense of reality about it, like it's just going to be a fairy tale and I'll test and we'll see the BFP and we'll kiss...but then the record comes to a scratching halt and I realize that we'll most likely have to try next month. And Hubs is ALWAYS working so I'll probably end up testing alone and having to keep my mouth shut til he comes home!

Morning WishfulMama,

Well so far for me is that I only stop my BC in June this year and my cycles, are all over the place. My first AF was mid October and was normal flow and lasted 4-5 days, then two weeks later I started with spotting/clots for a couple of days. Which then I went 4 weeks to a very light AF, again two weeks passed (last Saturday) and I started again but this time more of a flow, more of a proper AF, last couple of day its playing the stop, start again.

So I'm hoping this is the start of my cycle settling down, I don't think I am or have been ovulating. Hence why I have to OPK's, I've also bought a thermometer but I don't know if I can do the temping thing as we both work shifts (and together). Just to check if I'm ovulating.

I'm also living in the dream world that we will just become pg and see the BFP. Its lovely but doesn't help when we were talking about Christmas pressies this morning in bed and he told me he would love a baby. That's what I want too :brat:

Hi there Esmeralda74,

I haven't been on all weekend and I've missed so much! We threw my Stepdaughter an early birthday party this weekend so I was super busy because my hubby was out of town until Saturday night.

So I wonder when you'll start to O again? Do you have to temp at the same time everyday? I am still very green when it comes to the temping. How long had you been using bc? Has your doctor mentioned when you might? Perhaps the temping won't be so necessary for you if you have the opks. It seems like your schedules may not permit the kind of consistency that temping might require. No worries though, babies find their way to their perfect parents without temping AAALL the time!

That's so sweet that he wants you to have a positive for Christmas! I miss being able to talk in the morning in bed. Mine always has to leave so early and I don't wake up until he kisses me goodbye. Should really get up with him even though the usual time is about 4am. Then again I love my sleep!

Talk to you soon! Have a cheerful day!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee! How exciting for you and your husband! Will this be your first?

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I tested last night and this morning and these are the results!

I am still in utter shock but my OH only woke up to say woohoo and then went back to sleep!!!!

Attachments

• HPT.jpg
    HPT.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 6
  • HPT 12 DPO.jpg
    HPT 12 DPO.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 6

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I tested last night and this morning and these are the results!

I am still in utter shock but my OH only woke up to say woohoo and then went back to sleep!!!!

Yahoo!!! Congratulations JessyG!!!!!!! So happy for you! Husbands, geez! Who could sleep at a time like that! I know mine would be snoring instantly. So wonderful! Congrats and a h & h 9 mos to you! :happydance:

Yahoo!!! Congratulations JessyG!!!!!!! So happy for you! Husbands, geez! Who could sleep at a time like that! I know mine would be snoring instantly. So wonderful! Congrats and a h & h 9 mos to you! :happydance:

Thank you! it still hasn't quite sunk in but now I need to get ready for work. Going to try and make a doctors appt for today or tomorrow as I just want it confirmed. GL to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->