2014 March Rainbows

Can I join? BFP at 9 DPO!!!!!!

Took a test this morning and then one again tonight which got a lot darker! How's everyone feeling? Cuz I feel crappy. Nausea, fatigue...basically every symptom fertility friend has to offer... but seriously, mostly fatigue and gassy lol.
We are pretty darn happy:happydance: and surprised it happened this soon after M/C. Feeling surprisingly relaxed and not too nervous.
...oh and EDD is March 8

Can I join? BFP at 9 DPO!!!!!!

Took a test this morning and then one again tonight which got a lot darker! How's everyone feeling? Cuz I feel crappy. Nausea, fatigue...basically every symptom fertility friend has to offer... but seriously, mostly fatigue and gassy lol.
We are pretty darn happy:happydance: and surprised it happened this soon after M/C. Feeling surprisingly relaxed and not too nervous.
...oh and EDD is March 8

Welcome! Congrats on your BFP!!!! :thumbup:

Hey hippie I've adjusted my ticker - couldn't figure out why it was constantly a day behind

because 12dpo puts me at March 5th :dohh:

:haha:

Mind if I join?

We were not going to try this cycle (only DTD twice all month!) but some how I ended up with a BFP this morning! I am either 5 weeks or 3 weeks along (had given up temping, so am going by the dates we DTD... I'll have to get dated when I go into the doctors.) I'm excited, but nervous as I have had string of miscarriages in the past year.

Keeping positive and hoping for the best!

Mind if I join?

We were not going to try this cycle (only DTD twice all month!) but some how I ended up with a BFP this morning! I am either 5 weeks or 3 weeks along (had given up temping, so am going by the dates we DTD... I'll have to get dated when I go into the doctors.) I'm excited, but nervous as I have had string of miscarriages in the past year.

Keeping positive and hoping for the best!
How strong was your BFP? If you don'tt mine I'll put you down for the 6th.

Thanks everyone!

I was using a FRER for the first time, so I don't really have a reference for how dark it should have been. It was lighter than the control, but still pretty strong. I am thinking I might be about 18dpo, as I was having a lot of O signs then. But I thought that we had missed it, as my signs got stronger for a few days after dtd(lots of cm, etc.).

I looked at some tests online, and my test seems pretty dark to only be 8dpo. Many of the 18dpo tests I say varied from super dark to way lighter than mine. Keeping positive and hoping for the best!

It'll be pretty crazy if this is THE ONE. I just took a new job, and we had pretty much given up on this whole baby thing. It's a very big surprise! FX!!

Thanks everyone!

I was using a FRER for the first time, so I don't really have a reference for how dark it should have been. It was lighter than the control, but still pretty strong. I am thinking I might be about 18dpo, as I was having a lot of O signs then. But I thought that we had missed it, as my signs got stronger for a few days after dtd(lots of cm, etc.).

I looked at some tests online, and my test seems pretty dark to only be 8dpo. Many of the 18dpo tests I say varied from super dark to way lighter than mine. Keeping positive and hoping for the best!

It'll be pretty crazy if this is THE ONE. I just took a new job, and we had pretty much given up on this whole baby thing. It's a very big surprise! FX!!
You may be due in Fenruary then. There is a February thread as well.

Hmm, guess I might. Mind if I hang around here until I get dated and find out for sure??

Anyone else use a FRER this cycle? I would love to see a picture to compare mine too!

Here vietmamsie - I also had a 10dpo one, but its dried much darker than it was originally, so I left it out.

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zps3954efcf.jpg

Hi! Got my BFP on Sunday, stick little rainbow! EDD 2nd March. So happy! :happydance:

Went for blood work this morning and just got a call saying all is looking good! Very relieved! Ultra sound July 8th!

twinmummy06: Thanks for the pics! I really just have no idea with mine.... I just took one this morning and it is so much lighter than yesterdays. I think yesterdays dried way darker than it originally was or this baby isn't planning to hang around much longer. Keeping positive, but also not trying to get my hopes up with this one.

Welcome and congrats MrsPhez!

Vietmamsie - I've found in the early days lots affects how dark your test is day to day. I seem to get darker lines with day pee rather than FMU as long as I hold it for a few hours and don't drink much.

If you drank alot last night and your fmu pee is very diluted, that will give you a lighter line (I've done this and freaked out :haha:)
Also you will see a greater progression looking at tests every 2-3 days as your hcg doubles.

Hang in there, this testing business will drive you crazy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->