2014 March Rainbows

Thanks! But I think this might be turing into another mc. I just started bleeding and have some cramps going on. At least this one is putting me out of my misery early, rather than hanging on for 9 weeks like the last one - giving me false hope.

I just can't believe my rotten luck. To make matters worse, I have an international trip (over 23 hours of flight time) on thursday morning.

Thanks! But I think this might be turing into another mc. I just started bleeding and have some cramps going on. At least this one is putting me out of my misery early, rather than hanging on for 9 weeks like the last one - giving me false hope.

I just can't believe my rotten luck. To make matters worse, I have an international trip (over 23 hours of flight time) on thursday morning.

Really sorry to hear this Vietmamsie

I am so sorry to hear this. ((Hugs))

I am so sorry Hun :cry:

Yay Tricia! My first scan is booked for July 15th.

It is exciting right? I can't wait to see my baby, though I am sure I will be a nervous wreck, this is how I found out I was going to miscarry last time.

:hugs: Tricia. I've been in that situation too, so I'm dreading the first scan x

I got a proper BFP today! Based on my ovulation date my EDD is march 9 :) FX this sticks.

I am so excited but still feeling that I'll never take home my baby :( if just feels unreachable.

Congrats to those who got BFP and sorry to hear what you are going through vietmamsie. We have experienced basically the same thing in the same amount of time - I was just a month or two behind you.

I'm also a bit worried I've not been getting any symptoms :( the only thing is very vivid dreams and slight twinges :( x

Thanks for the support ladies. Bleeding has been pretty heavy all day and I passed a good sized clot this morning. I'm not even going to bother going to the doctor this time. I've already had every test in the book and we just aren't ready to try anything that isn't natural.

In the mean time, I got some new crystals and stones that will hopefully help me develop stronger eggs and protect my next pregnancy.

Good Luck ladies!

Hello I would like to join. i got my bfp about 5 days ago. my due date would be march 6th. I'm a nervous wreck. I actually had an ectopic pregnancy at 5.5 weeks so i am keeping hope and faith alive by not stressing to hard but of course i'll feel better when i see baby in the right spot.

Welcome Danni, im so sorry for your loss but congrats!
Do you have an early scan lined up to check? I can understand how anxious you would be feeing xx

Hello I would like to join. i got my bfp about 5 days ago. my due date would be march 6th. I'm a nervous wreck. I actually had an ectopic pregnancy at 5.5 weeks so i am keeping hope and faith alive by not stressing to hard but of course i'll feel better when i see baby in the right spot.

Congrats! Hopefully this one is in the right place!

Welcome Danni, im so sorry for your loss but congrats!
Do you have an early scan lined up to check? I can understand how anxious you would be feeing xx

Congrats! Hopefully this one is in the right place!
thank you both really i appreciate it. i font have primary care doctor just yet i go to fill out paper work next Friday which i'll be 5 weeks by then and then i'll set one up for my 6 week appointment. of course if i have severe pain or any bleeding i will go to er again.as soon as i found out i was pregnant i went to er because they said if i found out to come immediately so i did and they seen a cyst on my right side which is where my last ectopic was and they say they saw what they think is a complex cyst on my right side or it could be ectopic again. which i'm praying is not. i dont believe it is. i just feel like this is a normal one. but prayers are definantlt welcomed. and its great to have forums like this

Well its been a yr since my last miscarriage and I just found out I'm pregnant. I'm so scared of loosing this one too. Edd March 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->