**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

What was your level at 5 weeks?[/QUOTE]

hey! they were 13,431 at 5w3d and 21,113 at 5w5d[/QUOTE]

At 5+1 mine were 9713. Even thought it was so high, I was still doubling roughly every 39 hours. So at 5+3 I would've been around 18000. I guess I don't know how everything is in regards to Down Syndrome yet, but I think your levels aren't overly high.

I've also read that for HCG to signal Downs Syndrome it would be roughly double that of a normal pregnancy and I do not think yours are anywhere near that high! :hugs:

Sorry to be a pain and realise I may sound stupid but how do I add the Facebook page xxxx

Sorry to be a pain and realise I may sound stupid but how do I add the Facebook page xxxx

Instructions are on the front page :thumbup:

Okay ladies my panorama results should be in sometime tomorrow to Thursday. Wanna do some guessing for me on baby's gender?

Never told the heartbeat, just that it was good for the gestation at my ultrasound. When I use the doppler it's usually somewhere in the 150s. My face is like high school acne, I've had bad ms but haven't actually vomited just really nauseous, wanting sweet things lately and lots of fruit and salad and orange juice, I ovulated 5 days after our last donation...not that any of these symptoms mean anything, but old wives tales are fun.

OH and I both have strong feelings it's a girl.

Here is my 8 week ultrasound (7+6 by LMP, measuring 8 weeks)
https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse715c9e9.jpg

Sick boat too. I puked out the door of the car today. In public. It was horrible.
I'm so sorry for you lian. That just sounds terrible.
I'm the same greats- dying to eat the hungry again every few hours. Sometimes nauceous after eating too. :(

Trying to drink a lot of liquids today to help with my dehydration. Feeling very tired and getting really winded chasing after my toddler. Church was rough today! Singing the songs makes me winded lol

Nausea hitting hard today so making it difficult to drink water. Very very hungry as well. Ate a lot for breakfast and now 3 hours later I'm starving again. Going to get some exercise walking around the mall this afternoon in the hopes I'll get tired enough to take a good nap later lol

Oh greats my symptoms are super similar!!! So so so thirsty but hard to drink lots when your belly feels so unstable. I was saying to my sister in law- I have no inbetween when it comes to hunger. I am either not hungry, or suddenly OMG I am so hungry I am going to puke! And if I don't drink water all day (and drink other things) I get so dehydrated. Blah!

Definitely feeling more nausea but still very mild in comparison to others!

Instructions are on the front page :thumbup:

Okay ladies my panorama results should be in sometime tomorrow to Thursday. Wanna do some guessing for me on baby's gender?

Never told the heartbeat, just that it was good for the gestation at my ultrasound. When I use the doppler it's usually somewhere in the 150s. My face is like high school acne, I've had bad ms but haven't actually vomited just really nauseous, wanting sweet things lately and lots of fruit and salad and orange juice, I ovulated 5 days after our last donation...not that any of these symptoms mean anything, but old wives tales are fun.

OH and I both have strong feelings it's a girl.

Here is my 8 week ultrasound (7+6 by LMP, measuring 8 weeks)
https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse715c9e9.jpg
I say girl. Are you so excited to find out so soon??? My new doctors office does everything exactly on time so I definitely won't get to find out until 20 weeks. March! Argh!! Lol

Sick boat too. I puked out the door of the car today. In public. It was horrible.
I'm so sorry for you lian. That just sounds terrible.
I'm the same greats- dying to eat the hungry again every few hours. Sometimes nauceous after eating too. :(
I did that Xmas morning. My dh gave me that look like well better out there than in the car lol yeah today has been a bad morning sickness day. Bleh!

Trying to drink a lot of liquids today to help with my dehydration. Feeling very tired and getting really winded chasing after my toddler. Church was rough today! Singing the songs makes me winded lol

Nausea hitting hard today so making it difficult to drink water. Very very hungry as well. Ate a lot for breakfast and now 3 hours later I'm starving again. Going to get some exercise walking around the mall this afternoon in the hopes I'll get tired enough to take a good nap later lol

Oh greats my symptoms are super similar!!! So so so thirsty but hard to drink lots when your belly feels so unstable. I was saying to my sister in law- I have no inbetween when it comes to hunger. I am either not hungry, or suddenly OMG I am so hungry I am going to puke! And if I don't drink water all day (and drink other things) I get so dehydrated. Blah!

Definitely feeling more nausea but still very mild in comparison to others!

I'm trying so hard to drink a ton of liquids but I just want to throw everything up! I'm so over this first trimester crap. Over it. I want to be able to sit at home (or anywhere for that matter) without wanting to throw up all the time. It's frustrating :nope:

Kyla I will guess boy!

Sorry to hear that some of you ladies are feeling so awful. Hope it goes away for you soon! I've been lucky to not be nauseous or throwing up. I am *always* starving though - I'm somewhat embarassed to admit that I have no idea if I'd get nauseous if I didn't eat right away because I haven't gone long enough without eating to find out. :blush:

Decided to try using the doppler on my own and it went even better than yesterday!! If anyone is on the fence about getting one I cannot recommend it enough - hearing the baby's heartbeat is beyond amazing.

I just got shocked by wood in my cash cage at work.... No metal around it at all... I hope this is not an indication as to how my day is going to go lol.

Just did the baking soda test. No reaction! Hope I did it right lol

Kyla...I'm guessing girl based on your symptoms, baby looks to be right in the middle on your scan pic so that's not helping me lol.

Got my panorama results back!!! Baby is low risk for all the triosomies the test tested for and the other chromosomal issues. Aaaand.....

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/imagejpg1_zps823e9bd2.jpg

We could not be happier! Baby Ava Grace!

Awesome news, Kyla! Congrats on the baby girl! And beautiful name, too :flower:.

This pregnancy feels like a life time to me. With my dd I was high risk so I had an ultrasound every week so it was so reassuring to see baby all the time. This time around I have a normal pregnancy so it's been nail biting waiting so long for scans lol

Ms is super bad today but drinking lemon water is helping a little bit. Have also had a small bowel movement (I know, tmi lol) but compared to the other day it's a lot better! I keep waking up to new pimples on my face which sucks, too.

Babysitting one of the munchkins today and dh is off work on Mondays so we plan on taking them to the indoor pool today for some swimming fun! I'm excited lol then need to go to my college and register for one of my classes in person bc I can't do it online.

Ok ladies, I need your advice on two things!

1) I plan on telling the mom of the little girl I watch today that I'm pregnant. I plan on watching her up until I go into labor but want to take 2 weeks off to recover from birth. What should I say? I'm just afraid she's going to be upset! We originally weren't planning on ttc#2 until later this year but had a one night oopsy with no protection.

2) I watch this little girl on Mondays and Thursdays with an occasional Wednesday here and there. One of the classes I am registered to take is on Wednesday mornings from 10:30-11:35am so I won't be able to watch her daughter Wednesday mornings. I feel bad but at the same time I need to take this class to graduate on time next spring, absolutely need to take it this semester & this is the only time they are offering it. How do I tell her this??

I'm already in a pickle with the little boy I watch bc I made my school schedule to fit my babysitting schedule as his mom works 2nd shift but apparently she is switching to 1st shift but my other class is Friday mornings. Arggghhhhhhhh.

Omg a girl!!! I knew it based off your symptoms! Time to go shopping! Haha

Got my panorama results back!!! Baby is low risk for all the triosomies the test tested for and the other chromosomal issues. Aaaand.....

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/imagejpg1_zps823e9bd2.jpg

We could not be happier! Baby Ava Grace!

Massive congrats Kyla!!!! Both on the awesome test results and on your little girl, so exciting!!!

Congrats Kyla! A lovely little girl! Beautiful name too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->