**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Greats...I'm sure as a mommy herself, she will be very understanding and excited for you! Plus, you are giving her loads of time to work out a back up for when you actually have the baby. Two weeks is nothing! She will figure it out. As for the class...I'm guessing that is soon or in the summer? Again, you are giving her time to find an alternative. I'm not sure the whole situation you guys have worked out, but maybe you can switch that Wednesday morning time to another time if your schedules are flexible. It will work out!

Kyla I'm still over the moon for you :) sorry ladies atm I'm using the fb page more, I'm finding it easier to access between my sickness and looking after my little boy x

Biggest congrats Kyla! Gorgeous name. I always wished dH would let me pick be pick suck pretty names.
Greats- I agree. They have tyo understand and you're giving them do much notice. And for the one switching shifts, do you think she considered you and your schedule? How much notice did she give you?
You need to do this for yourself and put yourself first.

Yeah my classes start next month. I wasn't planning on going back to school until the fall but I found out I would lose my $17,000 academic scholarship and there's no way I can afford school without that! And the boys mom told me of her shift change a few days ago, the same day I had registered for classes. I had no idea. I made my school schedule to fit as much of my babysitting schedule as I could. I'm so nervous to tell the girls mom in a couple hours!

Congrats Kyla! I am glad to hear you are low risk, and having a little girl! Such a gift :)

I heard the heartbeat on my Doppler last night! Haven't been able to find it since though. Hope everyone is doing well! :)

Well all went ok with telling the girls mom. She said we would figure out the Wednesday morning situation this month. And she seemed really excited about our pregnancy. So I feel a little better. Now to tell the boys mom on Wednesday. I have a feeling she'll end up finding a new babysitter, but tbh I actually think that would be better since we have clashing personalities and views on parenting. Lol

My dd is so adorable, she points at my belly now and says baby! And she keeps saying baby born at hospital! So cute.

So when do you all plan on starting shopping? I know it's a lil early... I'm planning a massive shopping trip after we find out the baby's gender in March. A lot of my gear has not made it so I need to buy a new bouncer, double stroller, infant car seat, and this time around I REALLY want a moby wrap and an ergo carrier. Also considering the rock n play sleeper. A lot of my friends swear by it and I wish I would have gotten one with dd!

I keep looking at baby clothes on the Carter's website. So freaking adorable!

Today took a lot of energy from me, between taking 2 toddlers to the pool and running errands for school, I'm exhausted! Hoping I sleep well tonight.

Ahhh Kyla congrats on finding out it's a girl! :) That's a beautiful name.

Greats I'm glad telling the girl's mum went well, that's got to be a load off your shoulders. As far as shopping goes I think we'll wait until we find out the gender, probably around 20 weeks. We might find out sooner if the Panorama test is available here, but we're still not sure about buying things then. I have a few things from a Boxing Day sale and the thrift store, but I'm not tempting fate further!

The only exception is DH got a gift certificate that depletes after each month you don't use it, so now we're worrying about getting something soon and possibly having something happen, or using it later but not have as much on the card. Gah, decisions!

Ahhh Kyla congrats on finding out it's a girl! :) That's a beautiful name.

Greats I'm glad telling the girl's mum went well, that's got to be a load off your shoulders. As far as shopping goes I think we'll wait until we find out the gender, probably around 20 weeks. We might find out sooner if the Panorama test is available here, but we're still not sure about buying things then. I have a few things from a Boxing Day sale and the thrift store, but I'm not tempting fate further!

The only exception is DH got a gift certificate that depletes after each month you don't use it, so now we're worrying about getting something soon and possibly having something happen, or using it later but not have as much on the card. Gah, decisions!

Oh that's tough about the gift card! My MIL decided it would be an awesome idea to buy us newborn boy clothes yesterday... She did the same with my previous pregnancy so now I'm convinced I'm having a girl, or that something might be wrong. I was annoyed to say the least.

Sorry I haven't been on here for a bit ladies, busy day at work yesterday and I didn't get the chance to log on at all...

Congrats again Kylas on a girl and love the name as well!

Greats, sorry you have been having such a rough go of it lately. I hope you feel better soon. I can't imagine how hard it must be looking after other kids when you feel like this too. Glad that the Mom was understanding! Would also be annoyed with your MIL re gender specific clothes at this point, a little weird...

I've also found this pregnancy way tougher than my last. Sick all weekend, could barely move and just felt awful. Will be happy to have first tri over with, though I have felt better today and yesterday.

You's guys!! I went to the doctor today about my back pain and cramping from last night, and I saw a different doctor. That's kinda how it is here, you can see multiple doctors lol. And she talked to me for a minute and then went okay, let's go do an ultrasound!! I saw baby!!!! It had little feet and toesies!!! And little arms and hands a fingers!!!! And it was moving SO MUCH!! She actually went ooh and turned the screen back and showed me and said it's like a mexican jumping bean!! I cried lol. She printed me up a couple of pics of a profile shot of the baby's head. I haven't told DH yet because he's still at work. And I'm still going to see it again in a week. Omg it was surreal.

She couldn't see anything by an abdominable scan and had to wand me, but omg it was amazing. I'll post the pics soon!

Heart rate was 164bpm!!

You's guys!! I went to the doctor today about my back pain and cramping from last night, and I saw a different doctor. That's kinda how it is here, you can see multiple doctors lol. And she talked to me for a minute and then went okay, let's go do an ultrasound!! I saw baby!!!! It had little feet and toesies!!! And little arms and hands a fingers!!!! And it was moving SO MUCH!! She actually went ooh and turned the screen back and showed me and said it's like a mexican jumping bean!! I cried lol. She printed me up a couple of pics of a profile shot of the baby's head. I haven't told DH yet because he's still at work. And I'm still going to see it again in a week. Omg it was surreal.

She couldn't see anything by an abdominable scan and had to wand me, but omg it was amazing. I'll post the pics soon!

Heart rate was 164bpm!!

Wonderful news DSemcho, so glad that all is well :hugs:

Heart rate was 164bpm!!

So cool! Can't wait to see baby looking like a baby! Post pics!! I bet you feel much better now.

Hi ladies, hurts to be here. We lost our baby at 10 weeks on NYrs day. Just wanted to pop in to say I wish you all a fabulous pregnancy x

Heart rate was 164bpm!!
How awesome!

Hi ladies, hurts to be here. We lost our baby at 10 weeks on NYrs day. Just wanted to pop in to say I wish you all a fabulous pregnancy x

Oh hun... I'm so sorry. Let me know if you need anything at all! :hugs:

RAF I'm sorry for your loss.

Here are the pics! It's only the head :)

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zps36e41ce8.jpg

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg2_zpsba42bb7b.jpg

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg3_zps863e525e.jpg

Here's my 11 week bump picture! Feeling very pregnant today. Decided to purge my bedroom, have thrown away 4 garbage bags full of junk or ratty clothing & have another bag of good clothes to give to my sis in law. Nesting hardcore today!

Nausea isn't too bad today but maybe that's because I've been keeping myself busy. Have to take a lot of breaks from cleaning though bc when I start overdoing it I get a lil crampy with lower back aches.

Snowed again today! I'm over this winter crap. Bring on spring! :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 12
Major congrats dsem! That reassurance really means so much.
I'm so sorry raf. I had a close friend call today to tell me she had an mmc. Just really breaks my heart. Things just aren't fair.
So happy you lightened you load greats. Your bumps adorbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->