**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

So safe eating out options anyone?!!!

I am so v confused

I pretty much eat what I want, when I want. I don't drink or smoke anyway, so I'm not giving anything up there, and I never liked many cheeses to begin with, so I don't imagine I'd come across any soft cheeses I'd need to make a substitution for. Unless cream cheese counts as a soft cheese? I dunno, but I've eaten that. I don't eat much fish because no one in the house but me likes it, so I eat it at restaurants a lot. I don't order any of the ones at the top of the mercury list (shark, swordfish, king mackerel... And one other whose name I can't remember because I'd never heard of it before. I memorized the list in my last pregnancy because we went on a cruise.), and I don't buy albacore tuna, only chunk light. I eat deli meat and cheese whenever I want and no, I don't heat it up either. The concern there is listeria, but whenever you hear about listeria in the news, it's always on salad or fruit anyway.

Thank you all for kind welcome messages!

Has anyone started thinking of names yet?
We're pretty set on River for a girl, possibly River Deja (after one of DH's best friends who was killed in a car crash almost two years ago). Boys names, well... We have a 'short list' but none of them are really standing out to me. I like Jace a lot, but DH doesn't, and it's getting really popular anyway. I liked it more ten years ago when no one was using it. :(

AFM, today and yesterday I've been having a lot of lower back pain and something that I can best describe as 'pelvic floor pressure'. It's like a dull ache, and every once in a while I'll get some kind of sharper pain that will fade away after a bit. It's weird. A little bit crampy here and there, but not really much and absolutely no spotting/weird discharge. Just a weird kind of feeling. :shrug:

I'm going to have to go buy another bra or two, I had gotten 2 sports bras and 1 real bra about 6 weeks ago but the sports bras are getting too tight and the real one, an underwire poked through last night. I wasn't wanting to invest much $$ in this in-between stage in case they go up another size later but it looks like I'm gonna have to.

I ordered 'big brother' shirts for my boys, when they arrive (hopefully today or tomorrow, shipping time says from today to Thursday...) we will pick a time and tell the boys about the baby, and I have a plan to take their picture with the shirts on and some signs, and then I'm gonna print the picture and we'll frame it and give one to mom and dad, and each of my grandmas. And one for DH's dad, even though he already knows. Gonna have the boys give it to them, it's kind of a cop-out on my part but I feel like they're not gonna say anything really negative with the kids there. :wacko: It'll go on FB after that.

Feeling so blah and tired today. Planning a surprise 25th bday party for my younger sister in March.

Thinking my cramping is related to not drinking enough water and the uterus growing.

Also pretty sure I'm feeling the baby move now. It's very, very subtle, literally like the tiniest nudge from the inside and down low. I can feel it when I've been laying on one side all night and suddenly switch sides. So bizarre!

Kylas ohh I can understand once in a while indulgence :blush:

Even I am not able to stop myself sometime but I am really taking good care I. Eating every healthy possible stuff and m sure I have no blood sugar issue at all so m all relaxed

Queen thanks a lot for the tips hun!!
Even m all cramps today looks like too much is happening down there like things are moving stretching and hence feeling those cramps feeling little nauseous too today and snow warning is going on here in nyc so all packed at home lol

Greats hope everything is going good hun those cramps are surely baby getting bigger that's what I keep saying to myself too cuz it definitely feels baby is making its way more I. There as its growing

And surprise party sounds awesome!!

Wonders how are u doing hun??

I also got nursing bra already because they are so comfy for my sore bbs

anyone else have no symptoms and a flat stomach? I am 12 weeks... come on belly! lol

I also don't have a bump yet as aim 11 weeks and baby is still behind pelvic region
So don't worry if it's the first baby I heard many won't show until 5 months

But ya I do get bloating sometimes
And my symptoms keep going and coming so I don't worry too much because to start of I never had much symptoms like nausea and all so it's all going great

Consider yourself lucky hun!!

I went to the Dr. All is well. :thumbup: She checked me and couldn't see any blood still in there (I haven't seen any since yesterday) and checked on my little gummi bear and said its heartbeat looked strong. Very relieved. She said it could have been from sex.

My NT scan is in a week so only another week until I see baby again. She said I'll probably get to hear the heartbeat at that one too...can't wait!

Thanks for your good thoughts! :flower:

Good to hear that, Wonders! I started getting very light pink discharge about 10 mins ago. Called my doctors office and apparently missed them by 5 mins! Going to ring them first thing tomorrow morning and see if they'll see me. Having some cramping and sharp pains but they're not painful, just dull and there and not constant. Getting really worried something is going on.

Thanks greats...I'm crossing everything for you. Hope you get in right away tomorrow for some peace of mind :hugs:

People keep saying spotting is common, but I think it's scary as s--t.

Crossing my fingers for you Greats! I hope it's nothing!

I have to say all the cramping still scares the mess out of me! It's all that endo scar tissue being stretched out, and I know it's nothing to worry about, but ouch!

Man this insomnia thing is really crazy. I need to ask the midwife this week if it's okay to use my Diclectin with Unisom. Since I stopped taking it I really don't have a sleep schedule anymore! I just stay up until I pass out at random times of the day.

Got my blood test done. Only one vial! I was so surprised. Results should be in my next Friday.
I'm really so happy for you wonders. And I agree- common but terrifying. I hope you get the same results greats.

Thanks greats...I'm crossing everything for you. Hope you get in right away tomorrow for some peace of mind :hugs:

I agree, scary as! You just want to know everything is ok and you can't get that instant answer. All pregnant women should get a free ultrasound machine to have at home for the first tri at least, then we can check whats happening whenever we need. LOL!!

Here's my 12 week belly shot from last week to add to the collection :)
Can we say holy belly....lol
It is pretty high up so the old wives take of carrying a girl high is true for me.

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/imagejpg1_zpsc7e7c48e.jpg

Love it! What app are you using to put all the wording along with your pic? That's pretty cool! I did a belly progression with my first baby - took a pic every 3 weeks and then put them all side by side. Was cool to see. I haven't taken one bump shot yet this time around! :dohh:

Feeling so blah and tired today. Planning a surprise 25th bday party for my younger sister in March.

Thinking my cramping is related to not drinking enough water and the uterus growing.

Also pretty sure I'm feeling the baby move now. It's very, very subtle, literally like the tiniest nudge from the inside and down low. I can feel it when I've been laying on one side all night and suddenly switch sides. So bizarre!

I'm glad things turned out well. I too get cramps from not drinking enough. I got them a LOT in the second and third tri with my first pregnancy. I can't believe I'm getting them this early already...it sucks!

Queen thanks a lot for the tips hun!!
Even m all cramps today looks like too much is happening down there like things are moving stretching and hence feeling those cramps feeling little nauseous too today and snow warning is going on here in nyc so all packed at home lol

I'm on the border of PA/NJ and we've had flurries all day but not too much accumulation. How is NYC looking? My hubby's office in midtown closed down at 2:30pm! So my guess it's pretty bad.

I went to the Dr. All is well. :thumbup: She checked me and couldn't see any blood still in there (I haven't seen any since yesterday) and checked on my little gummi bear and said its heartbeat looked strong. Very relieved. She said it could have been from sex.

My NT scan is in a week so only another week until I see baby again. She said I'll probably get to hear the heartbeat at that one too...can't wait!

Thanks for your good thoughts! :flower:

Yay! Great news :happydance:

AFM, I'm a bit crampy today too...mainly my nausea is kind of bad. I ate horribly at lunch and I think I'm paying for it. I crave just greasy terrible food but when I eat it, I never feel good afterwards! It's terrible. I normally eat super healthy so this is such an odd time for me. I can't wait for the nausea to go away and to be off my meds. I want to get back to exercise and eating well!!!!! :cry:

Oh no, just realized I missed the last page of posts. Sorry to hear about the discharge greats! I'm keeping everything crossed for you. :hug:

I agree with poppiebug, we should have an ultrasound at home we can just peek with regularly. I'm sure the lower stress levels would do us all wonders!!!!!

Ok so had my NT Scan today and baby is doing great! Tech said she is pretty sure it's a girl as well YAY!
So we are trying to figure out a middle name for Willow any suggestions?

I agree, scary as! You just want to know everything is ok and you can't get that instant answer. All pregnant women should get a free ultrasound machine to have at home for the first tri at least, then we can check whats happening whenever we need. LOL!!

Lol really this made me really laugh out loud

I am in Newport jersey city basically and job is in nyc so he also came back early today and tomm is a complete off
Storm is not that bad here but the place is on high alert from 11 pm and it's been snowing since morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->