**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Ok so had my NT Scan today and baby is doing great! Tech said she is pretty sure it's a girl as well YAY!
So we are trying to figure out a middle name for Willow any suggestions?

Many many congrats hun!!

Here's my 12 week belly shot from last week to add to the collection :)
Can we say holy belly....lol
It is pretty high up so the old wives take of carrying a girl high is true for me.

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/imagejpg1_zpsc7e7c48e.jpg

Love it! What app are you using to put all the wording along with your pic? That's pretty cool! I did a belly progression with my first baby - took a pic every 3 weeks and then put them all side by side. Was cool to see. I haven't taken one bump shot yet this time around! :dohh:

It's called aviary. I just pick a thing or two from that week, add the new size and my symptoms and put it in.

So I'm hunkered down in some cozy blankets watching the Bachelor ready for Snowmageddon2015 lol. It's safe to say I hate snow haha. Not leaving until I have to. No work tomorrow. Yay. The state has a travel ban from midnight tonight until future notice. So yay no work.

I wish this headache would go away. Only thing that tends to make them less is if I have some caffeine when it starts. But I haven't had caffeine since April and want to keep it that way, but it helps lol.

Ok so had my NT Scan today and baby is doing great! Tech said she is pretty sure it's a girl as well YAY!

Congratulations! My friend has a Willow, her middle name is Grace. Lovely name.

So hoping my bub plays nice at my scan, really want to know gender and now! So impatient!!

Hoping this storm is just hype. I'm in Pittsburgh so it's already past us and we only got 6 inches. I'm driving across pa almost to nj tomorrow with dd in tow so hoping the turnpike stays clear.
Congrats on the scan hopenowsit! I can't wait to find out gender.

Hoping this storm is just hype. I'm in Pittsburgh so it's already past us and we only got 6 inches. I'm driving across pa almost to nj tomorrow with dd in tow so hoping the turnpike stays clear.
Congrats on the scan hopenowsit! I can't wait to find out gender.

Sass,am close to you.. near I 80.. about and hour and half from pitts. slow driving.. i could make it to shadyside in 1hour 20 min..

Hope everyone is doing okay!!!

My doppler came in yesterday, and this morning I found baby's heartbeat on it! I uploaded a video to the FB group but if anyone wants me to here I will.

Hey ladies! SO I have tried to catch up on the thread but I have major memory issues already!

Greats I hope you get in to see your doc today and that everything will be fine!

Sorry to hear about the storm you guys are having although not being able to go to work seems like a nice way of compensating :) Here it's just hot...too hot - new fire everyday, luckily the one big one they got under control after a couple of days. O and we have "load shedding" - the power company does not have enough power for the country (shocking I know!) so every day we don't have power for 2h30m.

I am so excited! My dh family is planning a bbq on Saturday and our 12w scan was booked for wednesday the 4th - I took a chance and checked if I can reschedule for this friday so that we can tell them and there was an opening! I will be exactly 12w on friday!

I have really been struggling with sinus infections/flu/colds, just being sick. Do any of you ladies have any advice? How much vit C can I take? My prenatal only has 70mg in. Is there anything else I can take? I am drinking ginger, lemon, honey tea once a day too.

O yes and your bumps are awesome!!! (sorry just remembered sawing the pics :) )

Have you started using anything to try and prevent/help with stretch marks? I picked up a lot of weight in college ad got horrible stretch marks! My skin is very bad with scarring! I have this oil that I have started using but only once a day when I remember. The packaging says twice a day from second trimester but I reckon starting now will hopefully get me in the habit! Second+ time moms have you found these creams/oils helped?

Bad news. Baby did not develop past 8 weeks. No heartbeat. Sac 12 week size and still having symptoms. So so horrible. Got to wait a week now to see if my body miscarries by itself or if I need medical help with the tablets. We're devastated. So gutted feels like a nightmare. I wish you all the best on your journeys xxx please can someone take me off the front xx

O no!! I am so sorry to hear jaspie!! My thoughts are with you and your husband! :hug:

Bad news. Baby did not develop past 8 weeks. No heartbeat. Sac 12 week size and still having symptoms. So so horrible. Got to wait a week now to see if my body miscarries by itself or if I need medical help with the tablets. We're devastated. So gutted feels like a nightmare. I wish you all the best on your journeys xxx please can someone take me off the front xx

I'm so very sorry darling. I've been there as have some of the other ladies here. It isn't easy at all. Take some time for you. I hope it ends soon for you and you can start to heal. We are here for you when you are ready :hugs:

So the snowmageddon2015 has appeared. Snow is already halfway up our cars. At least from what I can see out the window without my glasses. Guess the 2-3inches overnight was right. Supposed to keep going until 1am tomorrow. So much snow!

13 weeks today! Yay

Greats, I hope you are able to get in to see your doctor today so you can have some peace of mind, thinking of you :hugs:

Congrats hoping! Love the name Willow btw! With Isla we used family names for her middle name, I chose her first name because I had always loved it.

Kylas, I hate snow too but it is nice once in awhile to have a snow day. Hope “Snowmaggeden” is kind to you.

Sass, hope your drive today is alright, stay safe.

DSemcho, that’s awesome that you can hear baby’s heartbeat with the Doppler, how exciting.

Nixm, I use Palmers Cocoa Butter to prevent stretch marks. I got none of my stomach last time but I did get some on my hips after Isla was born…

I am so very sorry Hun, my heart is honestly breaking for you. I know I can't say anything to help right now but sending you lots of :hugs:

Congratulations on your little girl :)

What about willow mae? Mae is pounced may xx

I'm so sorry Jaspie. :hugs: My thoughts are with you.

I hope you ladies stay safe in Snowmageddon! It sounds absolutely nutty out there.

Oh hun :cry: Thinking of you!

Jaspie, I'm so sorry to read this news! This is the second one I've read about today on the two threads I follow the most, so devastating :cry: Be good to yourself and try to keep us updated on how you are doing and how everything goes :hugs:

Thank you all so much. It really means a lot. Happy and healthy pregnancies to you all :flower:

I don't pop on here too much but just wanted to say I'm so sorry Jaspie. You are in my thoughts and take care of yourself.

Everyone out east stay safe! It's an amazing 70 F in Colorado today. I am so happy I can wear a dress and leggings and be comfortable for once!

AFM nothing too much really going. Just tons of ligament pain. Next prenatal appointment is a week from today. I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->