**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I don't pop on here too much but just wanted to say I'm so sorry Jaspie. You are in my thoughts and take care of yourself.

Everyone out east stay safe! It's an amazing 70 F in Colorado today. I am so happy I can wear a dress and leggings and be comfortable for once!

AFM nothing too much really going. Just tons of ligament pain. Next prenatal appointment is a week from today. I can't wait.

SOOOO jealous of your weather, that sounds amazing!!! It's freezing here....

I am so tired, Isla decided not to sleep last night, if I didn't have a meeting this afternoon I would still be home in bed.

I also still have awful chin pimples, wish they would go away...

I don't pop on here too much but just wanted to say I'm so sorry Jaspie. You are in my thoughts and take care of yourself.

Everyone out east stay safe! It's an amazing 70 F in Colorado today. I am so happy I can wear a dress and leggings and be comfortable for once!

AFM nothing too much really going. Just tons of ligament pain. Next prenatal appointment is a week from today. I can't wait.

Jealous! I love colorado. I have a good friend who lives there with my quasi-niece so I try to visit once a summer. Probably won't be happening this year.

We've gotten well over 2 feet. Maybe 3 already and could still get another food :dohh: I'm over it

Woke up with a bad headache today hope this is nothing to worry about although feeling a lot better now and hope it goes away !!

Weather is a lot better now almost clear skies but it's cold and m also too tired of jackets and everything really want summer to come soon so I can wear all I want to

Yeah I wouldn't live anywhere else :).
This warm weather usually means Feb/March will probably be nasty.

kylas - I’ll have to try that app! I took some pics this morning of my bump…I want to pull up my progression pics from last pregnancy and see how different I look this time around. I’ll try to post later today.

nixm - please send some heat our way! It’s been a very cold winter here…though the snow is pretty today :flower: You can’t take too much vitamin C as it’s water soluble so you’ll just pee all excess out. For that same reason, there’s no point in taking 1000mg at once as u’ll just pee it out. It’s much more effective to take 200mg every 2 hours or so. I used a belly lotion by Mustela with my first…I haven’t started using anything yet this time. I guess it worked as I didn’t get any stretch marks last time but maybe I’m not prone to them!!! :shrug:

jaspie - I’m so sorry about your loss :hug: My heart goes out to you and your family.

MrsHudson - I’m blown away to hear it’s 70F in Colorado this time of year! :shock: That’s not typical right? I totally thought you guys had cold winters like we do here in the northeast. I’m getting lots of round ligament pain in my right side too…it sucks :nope:

AFM, we are stuck inside but it’s finally stopped snowing. LO is napping and I might take her outside to build a snowman if she doesn’t wake up too late. We baked scones this morning. I’m running out of ideas to entertain her as we’ve been stuck at home since Sunday afternoon!!!!! :dohh: I have another ultrasound this Thursday. I’ll be about 9.5 weeks. My doc says that rate of miscarriage drops dramatically after 9 weeks but ti doesn’t get detected until the 12 week scan most of the time, which is why he does a 9 week scan so his patients can know sooner if something is wrong. If everything looks good, he will give me a script for my 12 week NT scan and for non invasive blood testing for downs, etc. I’m a little nervous but trying not to think about it…but it’s hard. Congrats to everyone who’s had their 12 week scans and who’s made it into the second trimester! How exciting :happydance:

No it's not typical for us but the worst/coldest months are usually Feb-March. It will all change tomorrow!
This ligament pain is kind of awful isn't it? My stomach is huge already so I'm sure there's a lot of stretching going on. It's very uncomfortable.
I hope all goes well at your scan!

Called my doctor, asked if I was still having colored discharge, I said no. They said to hold out until my next appt next Tuesday but to call back if I get any red discharge or spotting. Have to take it easy, on modified bed rest until next week (no heavy lifting, no exercise, no sex.)

Bored. Husband's car needs a lot of sudden repairs so he has my car for work, so trapped here all day. Blahhhh.

Feeling the baby move a lot more! So weird, but awesome! Super tiny movements low like the baby is poking me to get my attention haha

Oh and Mrs. Eddie my entire face is breaking out like crazy! And dealing with eczema flare ups as well. I look like a beauty queen! Haha

No it's not typical for us but the worst/coldest months are usually Feb-March. It will all change tomorrow!
This ligament pain is kind of awful isn't it? My stomach is huge already so I'm sure there's a lot of stretching going on. It's very uncomfortable.
I hope all goes well at your scan!

Thanks! My stomach popped at like 7 weeks :dohh: So the ligament pain's been here for weeks already...I really don't remember having any of this until much later with my first! I guess my body is ahead of itself since it's done this before...wouldn't it be nice if it made the baby faster too and I could only be pregnant for like 5 months? :haha:

Oh and Mrs. Eddie my entire face is breaking out like crazy! And dealing with eczema flare ups as well. I look like a beauty queen! Haha

Don't get me started! I feel like a 13 year old hitting puberty. Giant zits everywhere!!! And painful too. ARG :cry: I'm trying to stay positive and pretending it means I'm having a girl...supposedly you break out more with girls cause they 'steal your beauty'. I also broke out a lot with me first girl :winkwink:

*EDIT: I forgot to say, I'm so glad the spotting has stopped greats! Fingers crossed it all stays that way until your next appointment. Modified bedrest is NO FUN. I was on it weeks 34-37 with my first. But it's worth taking it easy to keep our little ones healthy. :hug:

Oh my face looks like I'm going through puberty again. I have at least 1-2 new spots each day. Which go from nothing to an extremely sore whitehead overnight. Usually it takes a few days. So then I have to pop it because it's so sore and have a nice big red spot for a week or two. They say girls steal your beauty and this little girl certainly is stealing mine lol.

Glad to know I'm not the only one suffering with breakouts, mine are awful looking and keep re-appearing in the same two areas of my face :wacko:

Called my doctor, asked if I was still having colored discharge, I said no. They said to hold out until my next appt next Tuesday but to call back if I get any red discharge or spotting. Have to take it easy, on modified bed rest until next week (no heavy lifting, no exercise, no sex.)

Bored. Husband's car needs a lot of sudden repairs so he has my car for work, so trapped here all day. Blahhhh.

Feeling the baby move a lot more! So weird, but awesome! Super tiny movements low like the baby is poking me to get my attention haha

Glad that the spotting has stopped, great news :happydance:

And :rofl: re the beauty queen comment. Feel the same way here with my spotty face and major bloat...

Jaspie, I'm so sorry to read about your loss. Look after yourself. xo

Yeah even I am breaking out like crazy and as per baby heartbeat I am predicted girl but going by ramzi theory when seeing initial scan it Luks like boy
So why breakouts

But now it's getting better try Vicks vaporub it really helped no kidding
Hope they don't come back later I really had hard time making my face look normal now atleast I look like me lol
Just few marks here n there how does this goes fast anyway??

It's weird that usually I am very pimply, but during both pregnancies, my face suddenly becomes blemish-free and looks glowing. So does that mean boy again?
But I have a very strong meat aversion, and my everyday diet consists of oats, fruits, egg, nuts, leafy greens, and lemon water. I have already lost 4 kg so I am almost down to my pre-pregnancy weight (Ds1).

I'm so sorry jaspie. Totally unfair. This is my rainbow and it's so great, but just nerve wracking after going through a loss. I'm so sorry and know you'll get your rainbow too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->