**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I hope you don't get too sick greats. So nice to redo your place! You'll need to share your list too.

Greats have u talked about ur cough and cold to doc as what he prescribes
Hope u get well soon hun!

Sass hope u get the result soon!!

Hey ladies! Got my quad results yesterday and everything was below the cut off ^_^ WAY below the cut off lol. One of the items was 1:87000. And I got to book my gender scan for 23 March, they won't do it even two days before 20 weeks because for some reason they think that 20/22 is the optimal time and that even doing it at 19+5 is to early.

Hey ladies! Got my quad results yesterday and everything was below the cut off ^_^ WAY below the cut off lol. One of the items was 1:87000. And I got to book my gender scan for 23 March, they won't do it even two days before 20 weeks because for some reason they think that 20/22 is the optimal time and that even doing it at 19+5 is to early.

Really? Lol I had my gender and anatomy scan with my daughter at 18+6 and all was perfectly fine lol

I'm starting to get a cough now. Waiting for my doctors office to open so I can ask what I can take for my cold. I just want to be able to breathe through at least one side of my nose lol

Really? Lol I had my gender and anatomy scan with my daughter at 18+6 and all was perfectly fine lol

I'm starting to get a cough now. Waiting for my doctors office to open so I can ask what I can take for my cold. I just want to be able to breathe through at least one side of my nose lol

Yup really. I was like a few days seriously shouldn't make that much if a difference, the doctor would be fine with 18/19 weeks but the ultrasound tech won't do it. Blehhhhh.... I hateeee this waittttt!!!!!!

Sass, I hope you get the results soon, it is tough to wait...

Hope you feel better soon Greats, I still don't feel well either :cry:

DSemcho, sucks that you have to wait a bit longer for the scan. I can't believe I have to wait until the beginning of April for mine; I feel like everyone else will know the gender before me :haha:

That's bs dsem. My doctors are so by the book and the do the scan at 17/18 for everyone. The private place does it at 15. When are you moving? Lol
Did you go to work mrs. Eddie? I really admire you and working moms. I can't imagine a toddler and a job right now. I feel mentally incompetent right now. I felt the same the last pregnancy (when I worked) but was getting full undisturbed nights of sleep and I still remember making big mistakes at work and constantly apologizing to clients for my baby brain.

Getting so impatient for gender scan! I think booking it has slowed the days down.

Hey Sass, I did go to work today. I am off tomorrow (I have my scan) so I figured that I should make it into the office one day this week :winkwink:

This pregnancy feels way harder than my first and I really do think that trying to keep up with Isla plays a big part in that. I actually admire SAHM a lot right now; going to work is like a vacation some days :haha:

This pregnancy is so much harder for me too! I wonder if that's a common thing....

Congrats on all the wonderful news girls! :hug:

I'm just sitting around counting hours until my NT scan on 2/12...I'll get blood drawn for my prenatal testing so I should know gender by the end of the month. Seems like ETERNITY!!!!

Wow, I hadn't realized how long it's been since I logged in here! Being sick and exhausted mostly had me planted in bed or on the couch and I tend not to check the site from my phone. :dohh:

Looks like a lot of good news and genders found out lately! We don't plan on finding out gender. Right now, getting ready to move, so things have been hectic with trying to get our house sold and whatnot. We start our drive next weekend! Yikes!

Will try and get on here more often and not just the FB group!

This pregnancy is so much harder for me too! I wonder if that's a common thing....

I think it is. Most of my friends who have two said that the second pregnancy was tougher.
Oh yikes. I hope I go the other way if we decide to have a second. DH felt so bad with me sick, and I can't imagine myself sicker. :sick:

I took a look at my papers the midwife sent home with me and she's going on my LMP instead of my O date, and with baby measuring slightly ahead it makes sense. So I'm now saying my date is August 27th instead of the 28th. KylasBaby if you could switch it when you get the chance that'd be great!

Hi everyone. End of a long week here for me. I have been counting down the minutes until our NT scan which is tomorrow morning at 8:30am! Can not wait. Really just want to know that all is ok with baby and hoping (although I know it's unlikely) they can give us an idea of gender. I'll be 13+2 so maybe we'll get something to see?? All going well with the scan we'll be able to start telling people. I've had to hide my growing belly (which is mainly just the spare tyres I already have being pushed up) the last week or so and it's been a bit tricky. Need some more loose tops (it's summer here in Australia so can't get away with big winter clothes).

Can't remember if I said that we finally got the baby's heart rate to register properly on the doppler. We'd been able to hear it since about 9 weeks, but no numbers would show up. The last few times this week we've got it to show 145 - 156 bpm and it sounds so much stronger too. Very exciting.

Got a letter back from Obs today to say that the genetic testing we had came back all clear so no further testing required. Still kicking myself I didn't get the testing with gender included. I didn't want to push for that as I didn't want her to just think all I wanted to know was the sex.

Anyways, I'll hopefully be back tomorrow afternoon with a scan pic and some good news about baby.

x

That's bs dsem. My doctors are so by the book and the do the scan at 17/18 for everyone. The private place does it at 15. When are you moving? Lol

It seriously is driving me nuts because if they'd do it at 17/18 weeks then that means 3 - 4 weeks lol because I hit 14 weeks tomorrow!! And I move in in the second week of April.

DSemcho, sucks that you have to wait a bit longer for the scan. I can't believe I have to wait until the beginning of April for mine; I feel like everyone else will know the gender before me :haha:

lol Yeah... It feels like I'm waiting forever!!! There is a girl here who is 1 week behind me and she is finding out at 15/16 weeks because she booked a private scan. DH refuses to book a private scan.

Honestly when reading how everyone has been feeling I feel that my pregnancy has been super easy and I didn't even realize it.

My first pregnancy was awful, then second was a breeze and the thirds been lovely too :)

With this one I've had the stretching pains which weren't to bad... I had two or three days of spotting which wasn't that bad. I've been nauseous a few times, haven't puked. I've gagged a couple of times, mostly when hawking lougies or when someone makes ramen noodles... Other wise I've been good. no heartburn...

Who is and isn't finding out the gender of the baby?

We are really torn about whether to find out what we're having or not. We'd always said we'd have a surprise but now we're having three, part of me wants to find out so we can prepare as much as possible!

Surprises are nice. But if it were me there would already be PLENTY of surprises with three so I'd rather be prepared!:haha:

Congrats on all the wonderful news girls! :hug:

I'm just sitting around counting hours until my NT scan on 2/12...I'll get blood drawn for my prenatal testing so I should know gender by the end of the month. Seems like ETERNITY!!!!

Mrs Chezek. I've got a semi off topic related question for you only cause I see in your siggy that you did an u medicated birth? How did you make that happen? I was not with my first one and had a terrible experience with a ton of complications and I feel like all the complications were the result of my epidural. So I'm only 11 weeks now but starting to research other options already. And nervous. I'm already stressed about having to repeat a terrible delivery. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->