**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

How are you all doing?

Sorry I don't use the site much, I find fb easier.

Hope everyone is starting to feel better now :) welcome to second tri ladies xx

Hey guys!! So I'm 14 weeks as of yesterday! :D and I'm pretty sure I'm feeling baby sometimes!! It's like... idk... definitely a flutter but it feels like the verge of a gas cramp but not painful. I only know it's baby because I did the doppler last night and for a second found the HB on the left side, then felt this weird twingy thing on the right side then found baby clear as day. And best part is I don't have to dig anymore lol. Cannot believe I'm 14 weeks pregnant holy smokes.

How is everyone else? I've been kinda MIA for the past couple of days. Been playing lots of League of Legends with DH lol.

That sounds terrible greats. How long til your scan? Do you have a Doppler?

Just wanted to update and let you know our angel boy got his wings on Wednesday, February 4th.

Interestingly on the day he passed, before we knew, DH and I finally accepted that he was way too sick to survive and that there would be no miracle.

The following day we went to listen to his heart on the doppler and there was only silence. It was confirmed at the hospital the following day. His bladder continued to grow until it crushed his chest and stopped his heart.

Our boy (we named him Stanley Thomas) was born sleeping last night at 10:45 PM at the hospital.

He was so sick it's amazing he survived until his second trimester. We're glad he's no longer a prisoner of his broken body and that he's in heaven with DH's dad and our grandparents.

Hope you ladies have wonderful pregnancies and beautiful, happy healthy babies.

Just wanted to update and let you know our angel boy got his wings on Wednesday, February 4th.

Interestingly on the day he passed, before we knew, DH and I finally accepted that he was way too sick to survive and that there would be no miracle.

The following day we went to listen to his heart on the doppler and there was only silence. It was confirmed at the hospital the following day. His bladder continued to grow until it crushed his chest and stopped his heart.

Our boy (we named him Stanley Thomas) was born sleeping last night at 10:45 PM at the hospital.

He was so sick it's amazing he survived until his second trimester. We're glad he's no longer a prisoner of his broken body and that he's in heaven with DH's dad and our grandparents.

So, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss. Stanley is now a beautiful angel :hug:

So sorry hun. Sleep tight Stanley Thomas.xxx

Fit-mama, I'm so very sorry to read this news. You have a beautiful angel watching over you now, in Stanley. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family :hugs:

I'm so sorry fit mama. Biggest hugs. Thank you for being one of my work out buddies.

So sorry Fitmama, I can really feel you and your husband's pain. Your little angel will watch over you and his future siblings. :hug:

Fit I'm so sorry your going through this :( But I'm happy you've found a good way to cope with it. *hugs*

I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss Fit_Mama. :( My thoughts are with you and your family.

So so sorry for your loss xoxo

I am so sorry for your loss Fit Mama. I'm sure Stanley will always watching over you and your DH. I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers :hugs:

I haven't had a chance to post in here since my scan on Friday. Everything looks good with baby, they officially changed my due date to August 18. We actually got some good shots as baby was sleeping with it's legs crossed at the ankles and waving it's hands :cloud9:

We also finally got to hear the hb: 154!

Will try and post some pics on here in the next couple of days, didn't have a chance to get online at all this weekend.

Hope everyone is doing well. The second tri was my favorite by far last pregnancy. Have actually started to feel better the past couple of days, hope it continues...

Awesome Mrs Eddie everything sounds great really want to see the pic when baby is sleeping with legs crossed tht sounds so cute !!!

Afm I am having hard time getting a fetal echo appointment as told by my high risk ob the last time I met him I'm not sure if I gave the update here cuz everything is updated in my journal
I had nt scan and baby looked perfect with nt measuring 2.1 and doc said this is what we want to look at so the whole cyclic hygroma is invalid now as also my Down syndrome result came negative but still the doc told me to get fetal echo done to have a detailed look at heart of baby which he advised to get it done 6 weeks from then I was 12 + and that would be 18+ for me and the place I called said they do it after 19 weeks only so some confusions going on !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->