**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Hi ladies
Has anyone else experienced brown spotting?
I'm 5w3d & had it for the past couple of days. Absolutely terrified it's all going wrong
My clinic just said rest & we will see what's going on at the scan next Tuesday. Seems like a lifetime away :0(
Xx

Hi ladies
I'm 5w3d & had it for the past couple of days. Absolutely terrified it's all going wrong
My clinic just said rest & we will see what's going on at the scan next Tuesday. Seems like a lifetime away :0(
Xx
I had brown spotting the day AF was due. Not a lot but still scary. Brown blood is old blood and is supposed to be normal for the first few weeks. Possibly old blood from implantation.
I'm still nervous too. Wish I could fast forward a few weeks to the ultrasound. I need to see what's going on in there!

Just made my tea and caught up on all the posts! Loving all the twin love from you ladies. While I think twins would be sooo fun, I'm also slightly terrified of them. BUT you get it all over in one shot haha. I hope to have 2, maybe 3, and close in age. Within 2 years of each other, so that would help a lot lol.

Still no symptoms for me. I also can't get a Doctor's appointment until next Wednesday, do you think that is okay? Should I be finding out my levels before that? This doesn't feel real still, I want to know everything is okay this time.

Kylasgirl, I used to be a nanny..it was so fun! :) It's also good practice for being a Mommy.

It seems a lot of ladies live in the UK. I'm slightly obsessed with the UK, and have family over there. I've also been toying with the idea of coming to work over there short term in January. Now with being pregnant, I'll have to see about logistics. But it's something I've always wanted to do, and this could be my last chance! Where do you ladies live?

Have you guys told anyone yet? We told my parents, and I've told my best friend who knew I was trying. But no one else. I'm not even going to tell my other good friend this weekend.

Hi ladies
Xx

I totally understand how you must be feeling. The waiting is so hard, but try to think that if they thought it was really bad, they'd tell you to come in, right? Has the spotting stopped yet? How much has there been?

Does anyone believe the study about whatever side the baby implants determines the gender? I think its right side is a boy and left side is a girl.

If that is true, I've been getting a lot of right side cramping. noooo I want a girl =( lol I will just be happy when I am in the second tri and not nervous every second of the day!!

I've heard this too and I want to know if it's true!! Been having kidney pains on the left and thumping feelings on the front left side.
Hi ladies

Xx

Brown spotting is old blood so I wouldn't worry as much as fresh blood!

Just made my tea and caught up on all the posts! Loving all the twin love from you ladies. While I think twins would be sooo fun, I'm also slightly terrified of them. BUT you get it all over in one shot haha. I hope to have 2, maybe 3, and close in age. Within 2 years of each other, so that would help a lot lol.

Still no symptoms for me. I also can't get a Doctor's appointment until next Wednesday, do you think that is okay? Should I be finding out my levels before that? This doesn't feel real still, I want to know everything is okay this time.

Kylasgirl, I used to be a nanny..it was so fun! :) It's also good practice for being a Mommy.

It seems a lot of ladies live in the UK. I'm slightly obsessed with the UK, and have family over there. I've also been toying with the idea of coming to work over there short term in January. Now with being pregnant, I'll have to see about logistics. But it's something I've always wanted to do, and this could be my last chance! Where do you ladies live?

Have you guys told anyone yet? We told my parents, and I've told my best friend who knew I was trying. But no one else. I'm not even going to tell my other good friend this weekend.

I've told co-workers, my sisters and two close friends.

kylasgirl -- Sorry to be a pain - but do you mind changing my EDD to August 8, I recalculated based on conception date. Thanks!! :)

I'm happy with my last poas. Dpo 16.
Pretty dark. Can you tell I'm addicted. That's not even all of them in the pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 8
YAAAAAAY five weeks today. I don't know why that feels like a milestone but it does. It's still so early, but when you find out about the pregnancy when you're not even 4 weeks yet, time slows WAY down and even just reaching this point seems like a big deal! Amiright?! :haha:

We may or may not have basically told the whole wide world. :blush: We suck at secret-keeping. First it was "okay, let's just tell one person each so we don't explode." And then it was, "but so-and-so NEEDS to know!" And then... well... stuff happened. And now everyone knows except my family and our own kids- they find out on Christmas morning! :thumbup:

lol, you're too funny telling everyone. But you're right..it's too hard not to!

It really does drag by -- I lost my last baby at 7 weeks 5 days (but didn't find out until 13 weeks :( ) So, I'm just wanting to hit 13 weeks and get to the second us.

So, after weeks of complete dryness, I woke up this morning to a glob of clear cm (tmi!) From what I've read, that's pretty normal, especially now as the mucus plug is on its way to forming. It's supposed to be formed by week 7, I believe. Has anyone else has a weird cm experience?

ALSO, I'm only five weeks and already my jeans are uncomfortable. They're hard to fasten and I can feel them pressing against my lower abdomen. I know it's probably just bloating from my digestion slowing down, but am I alone? Is anyone else having this problem?

I had that problem last time, I had to start unbuttoning my pants from 6 weeks on lol

I am unbuttoning them after I eat. And if I just feel uncomfortable. But as soon as I get home I totally put on my fleece pajama bottoms and take my bra off. It's an even more amazing feeling since getting pregnant.

Hi ladies
Xx

Yes! Lots of it! I spotted for 8 days straight and had 3 blood draws because of it. My numbers were still rising, so it's not necessarily a bad sign! :hugs:

We have told a few good friends and both of our parents. It's soooo hard to not blab to the whole world! :haha:

Those look awesome! Your temps also look really good; those are awesome signs things are progressing well!!

As for bloating, once I start eating it gets so bad! I live in leggings and boots now ;)

Hmm, still no symptoms for me... not even bloating. If this continues I may become worried...

And, I need to move my EDD because according to my calculations, I'm an idiot. We're due the 5th, not the 7th! Which makes me nervous because I graduate first week in August! Might have to see about taking a few finals early! Yikes.

Bump buddies! That's a GREAT due date!

I seem to have to pee I swear every 10 minutes. Literally.

Me too! Which sucks bc the toilet on the main level where I work is broken so I keep going upstairs 50,000 times a day. At least I'm getting exercise haha. It's a good thing. Means we are properly hydrated :thumbup:

Does anyone believe the study about whatever side the baby implants determines the gender? I think its right side is a boy and left side is a girl.

If that is true, I've been getting a lot of right side cramping. noooo I want a girl =( lol I will just be happy when I am in the second tri and not nervous every second of the day!!

I know I ovulated from the left. Wicked O pains and I can feel where I think the baby is. I feel pressure in this one spot on the left of my uterus. So I hope it's true! I've read this too.

And I understand completely. I'd like to take a coma for the next 6 weeks and wake up when first tri is over. So stressful.

It definitely is. My mother started her daycare when I was three months old so I've grown up in it pretty much. I actually may be leaving my job and going to work with my mom in the coming months. That way I can be with the baby all the time :)

Haven't told anyone yet. Waiting till 8 weeks/ first ultrasound. Maybe a Christmas announcement to immediate family.

kylasgirl -- Sorry to be a pain - but do you mind changing my EDD to August 8, I recalculated based on conception date. Thanks!! :)

Will do

Look good!

ALSO, I'm only five weeks and already my jeans are uncomfortable. They're hard to fasten and I can feel them pressing against my lower abdomen. I know it's probably just bloating from my digestion slowing down, but am I alone? Is anyone else having this problem?

I live in yoga pants! To be fair I did before I got pregnant lol. It's easier for my work since I'm up and down and all around with kids all day. Not really bloated yet myself, but I probably wouldn't know by pants getting tight since I live in yoga pants.

As for bloating, once I start eating it gets so bad! I live in leggings and boots now ;)

Yoga pants all the way!

AFM - 5 weeks today! Yay!

It really does drag by -- I lost my last baby at 7 weeks 5 days (but didn't find out until 13 weeks :( ) So, I'm just wanting to hit 13 weeks and get to the second us.

My wife has a previous miscarriage from 2005 that she found out about at 8 weeks. Definitely nervous-making but trying to just go on faith and hope and the knowledge that our daughter exists, and she carried her, so obviously her body is capable... Can't wait to pass the 8 week mark though.

My wife has a previous miscarriage from 2005 that she found out about at 8 weeks. Definitely nervous-making but trying to just go on faith and hope and the knowledge that our daughter exists, and she carried her, so obviously her body is capable... Can't wait to pass the 8 week mark though.

Here here. I'll (well, we both since we have the same due date lol) will be 8 weeks on Christmas Eve and I'm hoping to get an ultrasound sometime that week, between 8-9 ideally, so be can tell parents then. It will be such a weight at that milestone! I had weekly ultrasounds from 5-8 weeks with my MMC and finally at 8 weeks was my last and we decided to go for the D&C. So making it to that with a healthy bub will definitely be a weight off my shoulders.

I wish my doctor had waited until closer to 8 weeks!

Because of the spotting I had we did another blood draw yesterday. My hcg was over 9700; so doubling every 39 hours from last week at 330.

She also scheduled me an early ultra sound for next week. It's on Thursday so according to LMP I'll be 6 weeks 3 days. Excited and anxious!

I wish they'd draw and give me a HCG number, it's driving me nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->