**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Hi ladies! Haven't check in here in a while! Been keeping up to date somewhat with daily emails though.

Lavender i also have endo but very mild and was also suoer crampy in the beginning! I kept picturing it as cobwebs coming loose. Haha

Just wanted to update the ladies not on facebook that we have another addition to team pink!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
And we have a....

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image.jpg1_zpsdhqbyw7z.jpg

Congrats again, Nixm on your little girl and congrats DSemcho on your little boy! Exciting stuff.

Sorry your DH wasn't more excited DSemcho, as others have said, it can take awhile for Dad's to get on board, they just don't have the same connection to the baby that Mom's do in the beginning :hugs:

Front page has been updated! If anything needs to be updated, let me know.

Ladies - can anyone explain to me what it means/can happen with a low placenta?

How low? It can cause placenta previa which means it's very low and too close to or covering your cervix which means no vaginal birth. It still has plenty of time to move at this point. It's early. If it's there in later pregnancy it can lead to issues and mean an early delivery and c section.

Hi ladies! Sorry it's been a little while since I was online. I hope you're all doing well? I'll catch up on all that I've missed when I can.

My husband's coworker said his wife has a very low placenta and she can't have any sex for the remainder of her pregnancy unles the placenta happens to move up. They're also talking about a c-section. She's 21 weeks now. It's just something that doctors will keep an eye on.

Afm, I think I took too hot of a bath last night. I was stressed out and needed something to help me relax before bed so I took a bath. I did make the water too warm I think bc my legs were a lil red after. But I don't let the water get high enough to touch my stomach. And I don't just lay in the water, I let it get high enough then drain the water and start filling the tub again. Do you ladies think baby is ok?

I'm so tired today and I have so much stuff to do this weekend.

Lavender i also have endo but very mild and was also suoer crampy in the beginning! I kept picturing it as cobwebs coming loose. Haha
Haha that's a good way to look at it! I do wonder if that's the reason why some women have improved endo symptoms after a pregnancy. Breaking up the scar tissue might help out quite a bit!

Midwife appointment next Wednesday! I'll get to hear baby's heartbeat finally on doppler, yay! I got to see it visually on the ultrasound at 10 weeks but they don't do audio in the early scans.

Three day weekend for me and I was up before 5.....baby doesn't like Mama to sleep in. I should get used to it lol. I took Monday off because I have my anatomy ultrasound! And bloodwork and a doctors appointment and there was no way I could do all of that and be at work to pick up the boys in time. So three day weekend for me! I need it. Haven't had three days off for a while. Or even two really. I babysit every other Saturday so every other Saturday I have a proper weekend off and every other only one day off. It's a lot on a tired mama. Running after kids all week and then part of my weekend too. I've already told everyone im not going anything this weekend. Taking some time for me :)

Felt two BIG kicks yesterday afternoon. It was so cool! And freaked me right out haha.

Also, is anyone good with blinking graphics? I see all these groups with their group banners and they have team pink ones team blue ones and team yellow ones. Id love to get those for this group. I'm thinking a little firefly who lights up in the gender color with the group name and team ??? It would be cute. If anyone is interested or knows someone who can PM me and we can work it out. Thanks!

You're so lucky you get your anatomy scan so early! I still have over 2 weeks until mine. They won't do it before 20 weeks at all. I had my daughter's at 18+6 with my old OB Lol

Going out to breakfast this morning, then studying for 2 exams. Joy!

So I haven't felt baby move in 1.5 days, now. I'm getting a lil worried bc even a cold root beer last night didn't get her moving. This happens to me every week and drives me crazy!!!

How low? It can cause placenta previa which means it's very low and too close to or covering your cervix which means no vaginal birth. It still has plenty of time to move at this point. It's early. If it's there in later pregnancy it can lead to issues and mean an early delivery and c section.

My husband's coworker said his wife has a very low placenta and she can't have any sex for the remainder of her pregnancy unles the placenta happens to move up. They're also talking about a c-section. She's 21 weeks now. It's just something that doctors will keep an eye on.

Afm, I think I took too hot of a bath last night. I was stressed out and needed something to help me relax before bed so I took a bath. I did make the water too warm I think bc my legs were a lil red after. But I don't let the water get high enough to touch my stomach. And I don't just lay in the water, I let it get high enough then drain the water and start filling the tub again. Do you ladies think baby is ok?

I'm so tired today and I have so much stuff to do this weekend.

I'm not sure how low. It wasn't my normal doctor. But I will mention it at my appointment on Wednesday.

I don't spot when we have sex so it must not be to bad.

So DH finally told his mom about our little bean (she's a worry-wart so we waited until 2nd tri) and she was actually really happy! They called his grandmother who's in Australia and apparently she started crying on the phone she was so happy. :) Awww! This is her first great-grandchild so I'm sure she's super excited.

Now I just need to make a nice little announcement to mail to the extended relatives out there. I know they'll be excited, too!

Hi ladies!
We got our gender results yesterday and we're team blue! :happydance: I was bummed at first as I really wanted to reuse my LO's stuff and I guess I had my heart set on having another girl (though I thought I was neutral). But now I'm excited to have one of each and look forward to our little boy :flower:

Hi ladies!
We got our gender results yesterday and we're team blue! :happydance: I was bummed at first as I really wanted to reuse my LO's stuff and I guess I had my heart set on having another girl (though I thought I was neutral). But now I'm excited to have one of each and look forward to our little boy :flower:

Congrats on your boy!!

Does anyone who has felt baby alot and been uncomfortable not feel pregnant anymore?

I just don't feel like I'm pregnant :-/

Hi ladies!

Congrats hun x

Does anyone who has felt baby alot and been uncomfortable not feel pregnant anymore?

I just don't feel like I'm pregnant :-/

I've had many moments like this the past few weeks, even though I wasn't miserable in first tri. I think it's normal since all the yucky parts are ending yet you don't feel baby move a lot and belly may not be that big still. That's what I tell myself anyway. I told this to my mom, that I was feeling good...she said, well good that's what is supposed to happen!

Hi ladies!

congrats....thats how I started out as well 1 girl then 1 boy and I was hoping for a girl again also lol.....it's fun because you get to shop for cute stuff for both b/g :) now I have 1 girl and 3 boys and pretty sure I'm carrying a girl this time...better be cause I'm getting over run by testosterone :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->