**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Does anyone who has felt baby alot and been uncomfortable not feel pregnant anymore?

I just don't feel like I'm pregnant :-/

I've had this happen to me twice so far. This past week I didn't feel baby move at all for 2 days and my bump went down... Even dh noticed! I had a lot more energy and didn't feel pregnant at all. But all of a sudden baby girl has been moving a lot today and my bump is a lil bigger!

Congrats on team blue dsem and mrs. C! Saw the cutes boy clothes this morning at target. Made me wish I was clothes shopping again. So fun!

I've set the date for our gender reveal! It's actually about two weeks after we actually find out ourselves but there was no way I was having it the same weekend as my friend's baby shower! We'll just have to be super good about keeping our traps shut.

I'll still spill the beans here! I'll also be telling my folks since I'm 99% sure they won't be able to make the trip up here to attend, plus they don't know any of my friends. :haha:

Congrats on a little boy MrsChezek, very exciting!

I too often forget I'm pregnant. I think with so much else going on right now and the fact that I don't feel like utter garbage all the time anymore it does slip my mind from time to time. I do still have those two lovely areas on my face with breakouts, sore boobs and the beginnings of a bump (finally) so those things help to remind me. :haha:

I too feel the baby move some days and other days I don't. I would guess that is totally normal now as the baby is not yet huge, you might not feel all of their movements consistently. I normally notice movements mostly at night while I'm in bed or when I'm sitting down at work or at home...

I've set the date for our gender reveal! It's actually about two weeks after we actually find out ourselves but there was no way I was having it the same weekend as my friend's baby shower! We'll just have to be super good about keeping our traps shut.

I'll still spill the beans here! I'll also be telling my folks since I'm 99% sure they won't be able to make the trip up here to attend, plus they don't know any of my friends. :haha:

Gender reveals are so fun! I still have to figure out how we'll share the news this time...We had a great time telling people last time, (did little pink, decorated sonogram pics with Isla's name on them that we handed out to everyone and a cake).

Does anyone who has felt baby alot and been uncomfortable not feel pregnant anymore?

I've had many moments like this the past few weeks, even though I wasn't miserable in first tri. I think it's normal since all the yucky parts are ending yet you don't feel baby move a lot and belly may not be that big still. That's what I tell myself anyway. I told this to my mom, that I was feeling good...she said, well good that's what is supposed to happen!

I just worry because I have been feeling baby either moving loads or to touch down low at night from 11 weeks and now nothing. And with a previous still born I get very worried over it.
When I mentioned it to the mw she was no help what so ever. I'm so glad I'm seeing the Consultant next week x

I've had many moments like this the past few weeks, even though I wasn't miserable in first tri. I think it's normal since all the yucky parts are ending yet you don't feel baby move a lot and belly may not be that big still. That's what I tell myself anyway. I told this to my mom, that I was feeling good...she said, well good that's what is supposed to happen!

I just worry because I have been feeling baby either moving loads or to touch down low at night from 11 weeks and now nothing. And with a previous still born I get very worried over it.
When I mentioned it to the mw she was no help what so ever. I'm so glad I'm seeing the Consultant next week x

I can totally understand why you would be worried :hugs: I hope your consultant helps to ease your fears. Maybe ask your mw to at least see you and check for baby with the Doppler to help you feel better.

That has to be do stressful mumanddad. I'd be stressing it all the time too. I remember last time not feeling pg often. This time I've been sick and having troubles so it's different, but I still have this surreal feeling all the time. It doesn't seem like it's really happening. That's why Ill always say buying a Doppler first time around was the greatest $35 I ever spent. In between pregnancies, I was able to lend it to my friend who also had a loss and it made her feel so much better.
I had a loss between these two and a Doppler won't work the first 10/12 weeks, and that time was the worst. No reassurance is really hard. I really don't know how you and others can stand it. You must be very strong.

Mumanddad m sure everything is fine but yes going for a checkup in which they at-least make u hear baby's heartbeat it will be highly reassuring at this point

Rest assured everything is fine hun:hugs::hugs:

Hope u get to hear it sooner than soon!!

For Doppler I tried twice but no luck till now tht makes me so sad
Is it that I am a first time mom because of which I am not able to hear the heartbeat using the home Doppler?though I have my appointment on Wednesday so really eagerly waiting for that

I will try the warm bath trick too as suggested by Kylas
Any first time mom here?? Which week u guys started getting success using at home Doppler I am using angel sound Doppler

Anyone have baby kicking/punching/jumping on cervix? I didn't get this with my daughter until the 3rd tri so I'm totally freaked out right now! This baby feels huge! She has been moving so much today that I can't get comfortable. Wah!

Gender reveals are so fun! I still have to figure out how we'll share the news this time...We had a great time telling people last time, (did little pink, decorated sonogram pics with Isla's name on them that we handed out to everyone and a cake).
I'm going all out and doing a party, but am going to put together a nice image announcement for my folks since they're not in the country.

The decorations I've got all set for what I want a well as how we'll reveal, so now it's just hammering out the games to play and getting some good finger food together (I'm totally going for fizzy pink lemonade with frozen blueberries for drinks). I just hope I can find games that aren't too cheesy! :haha:

I'm going all out and doing a party, but am going to put together a nice image announcement for my folks since they're not in the country.

The decorations I've got all set for what I want a well as how we'll reveal, so now it's just hammering out the games to play and getting some good finger food together (I'm totally going for fizzy pink lemonade with frozen blueberries for drinks). I just hope I can find games that aren't too cheesy! :haha:

That all sounds like a lot of fun! I'm sure everyone will love it :thumbup: It's a lot of fun telling everyone the sex. After we told everyone my Mom pulled out a bunch of girls stuff she had already bought, she was convinced I was having a girl from the beginning :haha:

You're so lucky you get your anatomy scan so early! I still have over 2 weeks until mine. They won't do it before 20 weeks at all. I had my daughter's at 18+6 with my old OB Lol

Going out to breakfast this morning, then studying for 2 exams. Joy!

So I haven't felt baby move in 1.5 days, now. I'm getting a lil worried bc even a cold root beer last night didn't get her moving. This happens to me every week and drives me crazy!!!

I know I'm annoyed! My OB says they're trying to push them back to 20 weeks so she won't even give me the script til my 18 week appointment at the end of the month 😢

Had our anatomy ultrasound yesterday. Baby looks great! Has all her parts and they're doing what they're supposed to. Still measuring 3 days ahead :) She was practicing swallowing some fluid. It was pretty cute.

I've felt her moving a few times today. It's super cool. I had been feeling light taps but then Friday she started with the proper kicks. Love it!

That's good to hear Kyla!

Lavender I can't wait to do our gender reveal pic. I'm just going to send it to the parents because it kind of makes me giggle when they get confused.

I bet you're having fun planning it!

Forgot my medicine last night so am not feeling the best today. Just going to take it easy.

Me too mrs. Hudson. When my SIL gave my mil a framed ultrasound pic as a pregnancy announcement, my mil literally said, "why are they sending me a picture of a koala?" :haha:
Congrats on the great scan Kyla! Can't wait for ours.
So, not sure what's up but I'm insanely, bizarrely, unquenchable starving today. What gives? :(

Me too mrs. Hudson. When my SIL gave my mil a framed ultrasound pic as a pregnancy announcement, my mil literally said, "why are they sending me a picture of a koala?" :haha:(

That's hilarious! We announced our pregnancy with two onesies for both parents and then a picture frame for DHs grandma and they were so confused. Until my mom shouted "she's pregnant!" It was priceless. This baby makes me feisty I tell ya!

I wish I could eat. I stopped getting hungry all the time about a week ago. It's kind of weird.

Lavender I can't wait to do our gender reveal pic. I'm just going to send it to the parents because it kind of makes me giggle when they get confused.

I bet you're having fun planning it!
It's a mixture of stress and fun, haha. Mostly fun though!

Has anyone here not gained much during their pregnancy thus far? I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight after the MS, but I haven't gained anything other than that. I was supposed to go to my midwife tomorrow but because I'm sick I have to postpone it until I'm better. I have to sit with this anxiety about the weight even longer now.

I wish I could at least feel movement do know baby's okay but I still can't feel anything yet so the worry continues.

I'll find out for sure tomorrow but I don't think I've really gained. Last time I had gained the 6 of 7 lbs lost in first tri but I don't think I've gained since. I was just a telling DH I really worried about she'll say tomorrow. I was doing good for a bit but am back to sick.

Lavender love even I have not gained much even though I dint have any morning sickness still I guess I am only around 2 lbs gain and haven't felt any movement yet which they say with first pregnancy you dnt get to feel before 18-20 weeks
So waiting for that
How much should be the weight gain and how are u guys managing that ?

I have my ultrasound tomm will be seeing bubb after a month so excited !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->