**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Ashlyn Juliana is lovely :)

We have chosen Elizabeth Idaliah, both which are family names. We'll go with "Ellie" but when she's older, "Elizabeth" is so versatile she can pick whatever nickname she likes.

I agree with Greats about PAYG option. Also, maybe you can find a deal where the credit is valid for a year or 6 months. I'm not sure about the states, but here DH and I pay like $40/year for one phone. There is like 120 mins of free call so the actual credit lasts a long time. We just use our phones when necessary so I'm sure you know what I mean.

I'm sure you can find something within budget.

Ugh. We are moving back to the states in 40-ish days, and DH is saying we don't need cell phones when we get back because we haven't needed one the whole four years we've been in Turkey. The difference is that we don't go off base without each other, and the base is so small that I'd be able to find him. However in the states it'll be different because once we get there we are driving from Baltimore, MD to Holloman AFB, NM. But also with me being pregnant if something goes wrong I need to be able to call him anytime. And my family will want to talk to me a lot and I don't want to be on the phone a lot, so texting is helpful. Please tell me I'm not crazy? We can get unlimited texting and talking for $130 a month (both phones). And what if I go down to El Paso without him one day (1.5 hours away) and I go into labor??

I agree with Greats about PAYG option. Also, maybe you can find a deal where the credit is valid for a year or 6 months. I'm not sure about the states, but here DH and I pay like $40/year for one phone. There is like 120 mins of free call so the actual credit lasts a long time. We just use our phones when necessary so I'm sure you know what I mean.

I'm sure you can find something within budget.

Ugh. We are moving back to the states in 40-ish days, and DH is saying we don't need cell phones when we get back because we haven't needed one the whole four years we've been in Turkey. The difference is that we don't go off base without each other, and the base is so small that I'd be able to find him. However in the states it'll be different because once we get there we are driving from Baltimore, MD to Holloman AFB, NM. But also with me being pregnant if something goes wrong I need to be able to call him anytime. And my family will want to talk to me a lot and I don't want to be on the phone a lot, so texting is helpful. Please tell me I'm not crazy? We can get unlimited texting and talking for $130 a month (both phones). And what if I go down to El Paso without him one day (1.5 hours away) and I go into labor??

There is a $30 a month prepay plan through Walmart for T-Mobile that we have which gives us unlimited text and data and 100 minutes talk.

My husband uses Skype for long calls as it doesn't eat into his call minutes, and I have and use a Google voice number which allows for free calls in the US and I believe Canada and is dirt cheap for international calls, and is 100% over data so again doesn't use any minutes on your plan. With an Android phone, the Google voice calling is integrated seamlessly into the native Hangouts app which also handles all my texts.

We're currently "sitting on" a couple name choices...
Tristan Avery
Parker Pierce
Tyler Bryce

We're using them at random to see how we like them...we aren't telling any family or friends our name choices (just shared here really) as we don't want their opinions. It's hard enough to agree on a name just the two of us!!!!!

I'm feeling pretty good since Monday...the nausea went away and so of course I'm nervous. Constantly trying to feel for kicks and movement...I don't see my doc until next Monday (so 10 days away!) so I hate waiting...after that, it will be the anatomy scan! :happydance: I sooooo want them to doublec heck it's a boy cause my pregnancy cravings are the same as they were with Hayden and all my heart rates have been high too! Can't wait...5 more weeks!

We have a group plan through Verizon and it's $75 per person. For what we have I think its a good deal.

So I wasn't able to schedule my anatomy scan this week because they didn't have the schedule ready and told me to call today. I call today and it's still not ready!!!! Don't they get how anxious is mommys are? I want to know if I need to call baby Lucy or oliver lol.

I'm good on the front page too. Thanks Kyla! Love the new name. Hadn't thought of it before, but when you said it I realized I know 4 Ava's and I don't think I know that many kids. Not sure of their middle names though. We're going to Disney on ice tomorrow for dd and one of her Ava's actually.
I'm with everyone, you need a phone dsem.
And so funny you say you want to see the boy bits mrs chez. I was the exact same. There's something odd and unbelievable about getting a phone call just from bloodwork. I said this to the ultrasound tech and I'm sure she thought I was nuts. At least got me, I really needed to see it to fully believe it.
Bad news has me stressed today. Went to the dentist and they said my dental implant has an infection that could be in my bloodstream. I have an appointment Monday morming with an oral surgeon. Super paniced this will cause me to miscarry. Ugh.

I'm sure all will be OK Sass, hope you get things figured out soon, sucks about the infection :hugs:

Sorry you have to wait to book your gender scan Mrs. Hudson, I'm really excited to find out this baby's sex too.

Right now we're thinking Harper for a girl and Ethan for a boy. :cloud9:

Lavender I can't wait to do our gender reveal pic. I'm just going to send it to the parents because it kind of makes me giggle when they get confused.

I bet you're having fun planning it!
It's a mixture of stress and fun, haha. Mostly fun though!

Has anyone here not gained much during their pregnancy thus far? I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight after the MS, but I haven't gained anything other than that. I was supposed to go to my midwife tomorrow but because I'm sick I have to postpone it until I'm better. I have to sit with this anxiety about the weight even longer now.

I wish I could at least feel movement do know baby's okay but I still can't feel anything yet so the worry continues.

I'm still not back up to my pre pregnancy weight. I think with my first pregnancy I gained <5 lbs from prep regnant weight in the first 20weeks. No one seemed concerned. I ended up gaining 28 by my 39week appointment and probably would have gained 30 before delivery but I didn't make it to my last appointment cause I was in labor instead. Weight gain really picks up in the second half, don't worry they assured me many times last time that the baby gets first dibs one everything you take in.

As for myself I had a bleeding scare this week :cry:

I had jury duty on Wednesday and went to the bathroom and wiped and there was blood! :wacko: it happened twice I called the doctor and they wanted me in the office right away. I was terrified but they found the heart beat right away and she checked me and said the cervix was closed and more or less was like "no one knows why this happens but everything looks fine don't worry about it"

I peeked with the ultrasound machine at work yesterday and the little one was having a regular dance part and heart was beating away.

anyone else have placenta previa? Apparently that showed up on my first trimester ultrasound which no one mentioned to me. It can cause painless bleeding. Supposedly they usually resolve and don't cause trouble but it sounds like if it's still there near delivery time they do a pre term c section so you don't start dilating or contracting because of bleeding risks. :nope:

---- on the plus side! She gave me the script for the anatomy ultrasound now scheduled for March 27th!!!!! Can't wait!!!

My info is correct as well! Although we'll hopefully find out gender in just under a fortnight! Will update later!x

Sorry about the bleeding Fisher, that would be so scary, glad baby is OK!

Very nice names mrs. Eddie!
My bf just had placenta previa and had more monitoring. It did not resolve so she wasn't allowed to Dtd and had a c section. I hope yours clears up!

I haven't been on B&B for along time!
Sure have been all over the Facebook group though.

Had my U/S today and....

Attachments

• S_50070_1425949899_fd972311-3682-445b-ad78-35b466cb1925_collageprintspah_0_4x6_0_0_0_2.jpg
    S_50070_1425949899_fd972311-3682-445b-ad78-35b466cb1925_collageprintspah_0_4x6_0_0_0_2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 14
How exciting Hoping, congrats on a little girl :cloud9: That pic of your LOs is so cute!

I am in such a foul mood today, yesterday afternoon was bad too. Not sure if it's still catching up on sleep from the time changing or just hormonal but am not a happy camper. Hopefully the nicer weather today will help lift my spirits...

Can't believe all the tickers are creeping up to halfway already...

Had my U/S today and....

Congrats! Will add that to the front page. Welcome to team pink!

How exciting Hoping, congrats on a little girl :cloud9: That pic of your LOs is so cute!

I am in such a foul mood today, yesterday afternoon was bad too. Not sure if it's still catching up on sleep from the time changing or just hormonal but am not a happy camper. Hopefully the nicer weather today will help lift my spirits...

I've been grumpy a lot lately. But I think that's bc OH is on a business trip IN Disney and I'm super jealous and bitter about it. Told her she needs to plan an amazing baby moon lol. Let me know if that nice weather helps. Not sure when we will ever have nice weather again haha.

Can't believe all the tickers are creeping up to halfway already...

It's crazy how fast time is flying now!

Had my U/S today and....

Many many congrats hun team pink is growing in numbers how exciting!!!

How is everyone doing?? Greats hope ur feeling better

M doing good have my appointment with ob this Thursday and had one on wed last week heard and saw bubb it was so exciting but he was sleeping in his tummy so cutely so much wanted to wake him up lol but everything was measured nicely and came up good as per it should be and heard hb if 152 bpm d t knw why my home Doppler doesn't work may be some more weeks

So anyone eating walnuts?? Just curious as to how much is a good amount of nuts

Hi ladies! Pearly, I eat a handful of mixed nuts every day as part of my lunch, and they include walnuts. They keep me full!

Mrs. Eddie, I was in a terrible mood yesterday bc my daughter was just throwing tantrum after tantrum and then I wanted to throw a tantrum! But today we are having a relaxing day just us two so my mood is a lot better today.

Afm, I have my anatomy scan in exactly one week! Praying baby is still a girl bc we have a lot set up already haha but I did keep tags on everything and saved receipts so I can easily exchange everything.

My SIL found out she's having a boy! Finally since she's already 30 weeks! She's really disappointed, unfortunately, because she already has a 12 year old son. But she did it to herself because she kept telling herself for the entire pregnancy that baby is a girl. I told her she needs to picture a boy as well bc you just never know, but she refused to listen to me. Oh well.

So glad this weather is turning warm! 50s all week and supposedly 60 on Monday! I'll take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->