**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Congrats hoping!
Hope the weather helped you mrs. Eddie.
Contractors have kept dd up all day this week so she missing naps and not sleeping at night so I'm too tired to feel anything but tired. :(

Had my blood drawn yesterday for my second trimester blood screening ^_^

Packing out our house on 16/17 March.

Get to see the Nugget on 23March and then my last appointment here in Turkey is on 2April :D

1 April our last stuff gets picked up.

3 April last day of work.

15 April we fly out to the states.

19 weeks yesterday! Feeling massive!

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image.jpg1_zpsfe5jr0ev.jpg

It is crazy that we are all approaching the half way mark :wacko:

Greats and Sass, sorry about your tired LOs. Isla has also been sleeping like crap the past couple of nights, which I'm sure is not helping my mood. Had a talk with DH this morning and feel better now (well it started off as a blow out but ended in a productive talk :haha:). I'm glad that you had a better day yesterday Greats, hope your DD has a great nap today Sass :thumbup:

Kyla, beautiful bump! The nicer weather is helping, I've been out walking every day at work this week, which has been a great energy booster as well. :thumbup:

I know What you mean greats, I had my anatomy scan and I was really sweating she would say It's a boy!
I had already bought a crib and announced it was a girl. :blush:
But 3x scan 100% a girl :happydance:

Settled on the name Charlotte. Cannot settle on middle names. (It's traditional to have two middle names in my family)
I like Avri Rose. Even though Rose is SO popular, we met/married and live in the city of roses so it means alot.

He likes Amelia Reign. :shrug:
Aurora & Arielle are still in the mix too.

Pinkee, I love the name Aurora and contemplated it as a middle name but one of the suburbs out here is called Aurora and it's a shitty town so we said eh better not lol

Aurora is a beautiful name :thumbup:

I am starting to lean towards Ivy for a girl's name but DH is not sure if he's keen on it yet :growlmad:

Pink- Charlotte amelia is a really pretty city in st. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Just a fun fact.

Posted in fb group but here for the non face bookers. Completely shocked I thought boy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
Techheather many many congrats hun ,did u have blood test to determine the gender before??

Pearly. No. I did not. I may still do it. I have to go back in a month to finish looking at heart. Couldn't see all they needed

Just a quick fly in to say hi. :wave:

I also cannot believe that we are all nearing that mid way mark! I am hanging out for our next scan on 28th March. Really looking forward to finding out for sure what we are having. Even though I really wanted a girl, I'll just be excited now to find out which way we are going. I'll be just as happy to be team blue again and know that baby is happy and healthy. I'll also be so excited to start shopping and decorating!! Had much fun last weekend shopping for much needed maternity clothes. Loving feeling pokes and prods from baby as well.

Hope everyone is well. I'll be back to update our gender in a couple of weeks.

xo

Took my second SIPS blood test yesterday and now will have to wait a week to hear of the full genetic results of both that test and the test from the research trial I did. That means only about one more week until I find out what we're having!

I've been super frustrated with my blood pressure though. It's so low despite chugging water, gatorade, taking it easy, etc. Twice now this week I've run into trouble because of feeling so faint and it's starting to stress me out since I have my gender reveal party coming up in a couple weeks I still have to shop for but can't. :(

Congrats again on a girl Heather, very exciting!

Sorry you haven't been feeling great Lavender, do they know why your blood pressure is low? Sounds like you have been taking lots of precautions, which is great. Hopefully you'll feel better soon :hugs: Also, exciting that you will be finding out the baby's gender in a week :happydance:

Had an ultrasound this morning at 16+4 to check everything. Both babies are looking good & the tech said she couldn't see any boy bits (MaterniT21 results indicated girls). She got a clear shot of one but the other had her legs crossed for a good bit & she only got a peek when little miss prim stretched her legs for a bit.

Scan pics are on the FB group. Sorry, but I don't want to post them publicly.

Had an ultrasound this morning at 16+4 to check everything. Both babies are looking good & the tech said she couldn't see any boy bits (MaterniT21 results indicated girls). She got a clear shot of one but the other had her legs crossed for a good bit & she only got a peek when little miss prim stretched her legs for a bit.

Scan pics are on the FB group. Sorry, but I don't want to post them publicly.

Amazing that they're both doing well! I'll have to pop on the FB page later today and check out the scan :thumbup:

Not feeling too good today. I've been having trouble sleeping the past 2 nights and think it's just catching up with me. Feeling just off today, I don't know how else to describe it. I laid down for a quick nap and felt like I was having trouble taking a deep breath. Supposed to go to Olive Garden for dinner tonight so hoping I feel better in a few hours.

Sorry you're not feeling well or sleeping well Greats, that really sucks.

Hope you're able to rest and feel well enough to go out tonight :hugs:

Sorry you're not feeling well greats. Sometimes my heart just start pounding for no reason and its hard to breath. Maybe it's anxiety?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->