**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Sorry you haven't been feeling great Lavender, do they know why your blood pressure is low? Sounds like you have been taking lots of precautions, which is great. Hopefully you'll feel better soon :hugs: Also, exciting that you will be finding out the baby's gender in a week :happydance:
Yeah, it's just a side-effect of pregnancy. Because your blood volume increases your blood vessels then expand to make room, causing it to drop. It's normal but of course it just makes me feel so crappy since I'm getting the extreme end of it! Sounds like I just have to ride it out and follow doc's orders until my body balances out again.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well Greats. It does sound like anxiety to me as well. Do try and take slow, deep, rhythmic breaths when you can. It does help a bit. There's tons of resources out there for pregnant women if it's something that just doesn't want to go away.

I've gotten the strained breathing thing too just when I'm relaxing on the couch. I think it's more about all of my organs moving up and pushing on my lungs. That increased blood volume adds into the equation too I think. I find myself having to focus on breathing and taking deeper breaths as I get bigger.

I've gotten the strained breathing thing too just when I'm relaxing on the couch. I think it's more about all of my organs moving up and pushing on my lungs. That increased blood volume adds into the equation too I think. I find myself having to focus on breathing and taking deeper breaths as I get bigger.

That's what I was thinking. It started the other night when I kept waking up feeling like I couldn't take a proper breath. It seems to only happen when I'm laying down.

Sass' explanation would make sense Greats, hopefully it's nothing more serious.

I'm starting to feel some stronger movements from the baby, which is really exciting. Feels like they are rolling around a lot right now. :cloud9:

I notice I get out of breath much quicker and it takes me longer than usual to recover when I do. I also have had the shortness of breath feeling, 3 times, all in the middle of the night. I would be laying down, falling back to sleep after a trip to the bathroom and I'd be able to take deep breaths, but just didn't feel like I was getting in enough, it was weird. I just sat up for a little bit and kept taking deep breaths and it eventually went away. Its an uncomfortable feeling though.

Lavender - How low has your blood pressure been? The lowest mine has gotten was this week, 112/68, at my doctor visit. The highest was 120/80 and I remember feeling a little nervous that day.

Ha sometimes I feel shortness of breath too esp when lying down after dinner

Also I am sleeping a lot is it a cause of worry??

Thank you all for the congrats sorry I haven't been on much latley but all my kids have had the darn flu first it was resp now its stomach uhg...I'll tell ya I have filled a 10 year quota of puke cleaning lol

Congrats on the girl heather..welcome to team pink!

Lavender - How low has your blood pressure been? The lowest mine has gotten was this week, 112/68, at my doctor visit. The highest was 120/80 and I remember feeling a little nervous that day.
A little better I think, thank you! I still felt crummy at the midwives yesterday and I think it was 99/58 then, but the rest of the day resting at home seemed to be okay. I slept in a ton today and seem to be okay taking it super easy. Hopefully a weekend of rest will do me good because I have things I really need to do this upcoming week!

Pearly don't worry about sleeping a lot. I've been doing the same lately! Baby's just sapping away our energy as always, haha.

Sorry ladies haven't been keeping up with this thread. We got a new puppy! And OH left on a business trip just hours before he arrived so I've been super busy with him and work and trying to sleep with an itty bitty puppy who is up every few hours. Hope we are all doing well!

Greats & pearl- are you laying on your back?
Good luck with the new puppy Kyla! We got ours 2 years before having dd and I will say the puppy was just as tough as the baby!

I have a 2.5year old dog too and remember she was a pain as a puppy. Also up every cpl hours. But she needed to go out every time. Luckily this pup doesn't and a quick pet puts him back to sleep. Can't wait for OH to get home so she can have puppy duty.

Good luck with the new puppy Kyla! We got ours 2 years before having dd and I will say the puppy was just as tough as the baby!

No I lay on either side. I've never been a back sleeper.

No hun I sleep on my left or right but it usually happens the moment i lie down after sometime it gets comfOrtable

Kyla many congrats on ur new puppy!!

Lavender great to hear you feeling better!! I knw too much of work going on building the nugget so exhaustion has to be there

Greats I hope u feel better hun what did doc say about protein in urine??

Good moves ladies! Just laying on my back for 30 seconds makes me feel like I'm suffocating. It stinks!

Hello ladies! Just coming in for a quick update! Posted on fb yesterday, we had our anatomy scan and found out the gender. Baby looks great, all measurements came back at normal and proportional to one another, cervix length is normal (whatever length that is...) and placenta is anterior and up towards the top (so no danger of attaching to my previous cesarean scar).

Baby is measuring BEHIND now, so my OB is officially moving my edd BACK TO AUGUST LIKE I WANTED! Yay! (It'll be a RCS, so I was very concerned about delivering too early when the cnm moved it up to July). He's going to review it closer, because the measurements lined up with an edd of roughly Aug 8, but my lmp date is Aug 1.

Oh, and we're officially on team :pink:! My original gut instinct was correct!

Attachments

• ItsAGirl.jpg
    ItsAGirl.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 2
Hello ladies! Just coming in for a quick update! Posted on fb yesterday, we had our anatomy scan and found out the gender. Baby looks great, all measurements came back at normal and proportional to one another, cervix length is normal (whatever length that is...) and placenta is anterior and up towards the top (so no danger of attaching to my previous cesarean scar).

Baby is measuring BEHIND now, so my OB is officially moving my edd BACK TO AUGUST LIKE I WANTED! Yay! (It'll be a RCS, so I was very concerned about delivering too early when the cnm moved it up to July). He's going to review it closer, because the measurements lined up with an edd of roughly Aug 8, but my lmp date is Aug 1.

Oh, and we're officially on team :pink:! My original gut instinct was correct!

Welcome to team pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->