**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Ughhhhhh insomnia! Woke up at 4am absolutely wide awake. My daughter is at her grandma's house so we could have a sleep in, but apparently my body just isn't having any of it. I am seriously so wired right now I'm tempted to go clean the bathroom! :coffee: :wacko:

Ughhhhhh insomnia! Woke up at 4am absolutely wide awake. My daughter is at her grandma's house so we could have a sleep in, but apparently my body just isn't having any of it. I am seriously so wired right now I'm tempted to go clean the bathroom! :coffee: :wacko:

You can come do mine when you're done :thumbup:

Kyla. My due date was moved ahead to 8. Was the 11th. So either one work. Lol. Whenever you get a chance. Not all that important lol

Congrats QueenQueso on team pink, so exciting! Love the announcement too :thumbup:

Greats, I'm the same, even if I can sleep in I'm wide awake by 5:30-6:00 am, totally sucks :nope: I was the same last time I was pregnant too.

Kyla. My due date was moved ahead to 8. Was the 11th. So either one work. Lol. Whenever you get a chance. Not all that important lol

Changed

Congrats QueenQueso on team pink, so exciting! Love the announcement too :thumbup:

Greats, I'm the same, even if I can sleep in I'm wide awake by 5:30-6:00 am, totally sucks :nope: I was the same last time I was pregnant too.

Me too. Sleeping until 6 is a luxury. Thankfully that's when my alarm goes off during the week, but on weekends I'd love to sleep in.

My body finally wanted to sleep last night but my daughter did not haha She kept running into our room wanting a sippy of milk, climbing all over us, came in again at 6:30 bc she leaked through her diaper and she was soaked in pee. Not even coffee is keeping my sleepy ass awake right now lol

I have my anatomy ultrasound tomorrow morning! Praying all looks well! And praying baby is still a girl bc I really don't feel like exchanging all the new clothes and blankets we bought :haha:

Sorry you're going through the same thing Kyla, it sucks :nope:

Sounds like you had an eventful night/morning Greats, fx that she's still a girl :winkwink:

FINALLY found a few minutes to catch up!

MrsChezek I'm finding that pregnancy is a totally different experience with a toddler. Way more tired this time around and feel like it's going by way too quickly. I totally get eating what is convenient every once and awhile, last night Isla and I both snacked on Goldfish crackers after I picked her up from day care :haha:

It's crazy harder!!! I actually took the time to rest, put my feet up, made sure to take my vitamins, eat a well balanced diet, etc with the first but now I'm so focused on making sure she eats all her vitamins, food, gets to her playdates, classes, etc that I forget to take care of myself...SO not fair to baby #2!!!! I've stayed away from fast food in fear of eating too much salt and dealing with high blood pressure so that's good but my food choices aren't great...a LOT of oatmeal bars!

And so funny you say you want to see the boy bits mrs chez. I was the exact same. There's something odd and unbelievable about getting a phone call just from bloodwork. I said this to the ultrasound tech and I'm sure she thought I was nuts. At least got me, I really needed to see it to fully believe it.
Bad news has me stressed today. Went to the dentist and they said my dental implant has an infection that could be in my bloodstream. I have an appointment Monday morming with an oral surgeon. Super paniced this will cause me to miscarry. Ugh.

I am just SO convinced it's still a girl based on all my symptoms...but this blood test is supposed to be like 99% accurate! :dohh: Anatomy scan on 4/13 so got a while to wait...I'm not giving away any of my girl clothes until the scan confirms! :haha:

Hope you got good news at your dentist appointment today - did they figure out the infection details?

Right now we're thinking Harper for a girl and Ethan for a boy. :cloud9:

Harper was our girl name! Harper Avery...I LOVE that name!

So anyone eating walnuts?? Just curious as to how much is a good amount of nuts

Funny you should ask as I jus thought some the other day! I've been eating 3-4 walnut halves a day...they are VERY calorie dense of all the nuts so I'm trying not to eat too many. I eat almonds too as they are less fatty and less caloric.

Lavender - How low has your blood pressure been? The lowest mine has gotten was this week, 112/68, at my doctor visit. The highest was 120/80 and I remember feeling a little nervous that day.
A little better I think, thank you! I still felt crummy at the midwives yesterday and I think it was 99/58 then, but the rest of the day resting at home seemed to be okay. I slept in a ton today and seem to be okay taking it super easy. Hopefully a weekend of rest will do me good because I have things I really need to do this upcoming week!

My blood pressure has been borderline low with like 100-110 over 60-65. With my first, my blood pressure was like 85-90 over 50-60 the whole time! I was always freezing!!!! (I had a winter baby). You have to sit up before standing up and take it easy...and remember to tighten (squeeze) your butt cheeks if you get light headed when you stand! It helps somehow.

I'm awake at like 5am every morning...takes me 1-1.5 hours to fall back asleep :cry: THEN, when my alarm rings I feel like I just feel asleep and got zero sleep!!! SO TIRED.

AFM, I had my 16 week appt today and everything sounded good. Not much else to report. Just tired. ALL.THE.TIME.

MrsChezek, totally get the guilty feeling. I often feel bad for this baby as it's already not getting the same attention that I gave to Isla when she was in utero. Isla will go to day care a few days a week still after baby is born so I will get some one on one time with baby :thumbup: Also, we eat much healthier in general since having Isla so I try to think of all the nutritional benefits this baby must be getting :haha:

Sorry you're having trouble sleeping too, a common pregnancy ailment it seems :wacko:

Funny that Harper was your girl's name, DH loves it, the only name we agree on so far!

Have such an upset tummy tonight! I had a turkey sandwich for lunch so hoping the lunch meat didn't cause anything. Ditching my class tonight.

I love the name Harper!

We have decided on the full name for our new baby girl... Livia Avery! I let DH pick her middle name. It's taken him weeks to decide! Lol

Aw greats I love the name Livia! A childhood friend of mine named her girl that and I always thought it was pretty. :)

I got a call with the blood results today! Turns out I was the lowest possible risk factor for everything tested (hooray!) and we are now team pink! :pink: My crazy hunches and dreams were right! I'm soooo positively excited right now!

Congrats on team pink Lavender!!! I feel so left out of this having a girl thing...I so wanted one and I'm like one of the 5% having a boy in August this year! :dohh: Just my luck...lol But having a boy has grown on me I guess...

greats - hope you feel better! And good luck tomorrow at your scan :happydance:

MrsChezek, totally get the guilty feeling. I often feel bad for this baby as it's already not getting the same attention that I gave to Isla when she was in utero. Isla will go to day care a few days a week still after baby is born so I will get some one on one time with baby :thumbup: Also, we eat much healthier in general since having Isla so I try to think of all the nutritional benefits this baby must be getting :haha:

Sorry you're having trouble sleeping too, a common pregnancy ailment it seems :wacko:

Funny that Harper was your girl's name, DH loves it, the only name we agree on so far!

Yeah Harper was my number one...DH loves Morgan and Avery...my first born is Hayden so I liked the idea of Hayden and Harper. But I guess it will be Trystan! It's what we're leaning toward...and DH still wants Avery as the middle name...I wanted a more specific boys name since the first name is already gender neutral. But haven't thought of any yet...it's such a responsibility to pick someone's name!!!! It's for life in most cases :wacko:

Congrats on team pink Lavendar!
So tired too. Dd is sick again with fever. Not sure if it's a virus or her 2 year molars? Either way we're house bound. :(
Hope you're ok greats! It's so hard avoiding lunchmeat, isn't it?!
Our scan is Wednesday. Standard nervous anticipation. Then dental surgery Monday. And very low pain meds during and after. I'm seriously terrified.

Congrats Lavender!

So nervous for my anatomy scan. 3 hours to go! Me and DD woke up with a head cold. And I still have an upset stomach. Soooooo glad hubby is taking off work today! And no babysitting today, either. I plan on sleeping after my ultrasound!

Love the name Livia Greats, very cute! I hope that you're able to get some rest before your scan and feel better soon! Good luck at your scan today.

Congrats Lavender on team pink!

Mrs.Chezek I find boys names way tougher than girls for some reason :wacko: I love the name Hayden too, it was also on my short list.

Sass, sorry that your daughter is ill, that really sucks. I hope she feels better soon and that your surgery goes OK, (I would be freaked about the mild pain killer too). I'm sure the scan will be wonderful, good luck!

I got a call with the blood results today! Turns out I was the lowest possible risk factor for everything tested (hooray!) and we are now team pink! :pink: My crazy hunches and dreams were right! I'm soooo positively excited right now!

Congrats on team pink!

Congrats Lavender!

So nervous for my anatomy scan. 3 hours to go! Me and DD woke up with a head cold. And I still have an upset stomach. Soooooo glad hubby is taking off work today! And no babysitting today, either. I plan on sleeping after my ultrasound!

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Sorry you all are sick.

AFM, today is a bittersweet day. This day a year ago I was having my D&C. Today I hit the halfway mark with my baby girl. Not sure how I feel about today...

Congrats on team pink!

Congrats Lavender!

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Sorry you all are sick.

AFM, today is a bittersweet day. This day a year ago I was having my D&C. Today I hit the halfway mark with my baby girl. Not sure how I feel about today...

:hugs:

I'm 3dpo today got my crosshairs

Tried softcups and preseed for something new to try. I'm running out of ideas trying to take the laid back approach this month we shall see. It really gets to me sometimes going back go square one every month!

My son has chicken pox!

I'm ok I have good and bad days I miss my baby so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->