**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

If I don't hear back today from the OB I'm calling and demanding bloodwork. I studied acting and theater for years, so I can turn on the water works quick. Who can say no to a crying pregnant lady worried about her baby?

Also, I know some if you want our gender predictions on the front page so I'm just trying to figure out where? Beside our names? I'll just put like "predicted :blue:" or " thinking :pink: ??

I wish they'd draw and give me a HCG number, it's driving me nuts.

I wish my wife would GO to her blood draw; they have orders put in she just needs to go be poked! Driving me nutso. :dohh:

If I don't hear back today from the OB I'm calling and demanding bloodwork. I studied acting and theater for years, so I can turn on the water works quick. Who can say no to a crying pregnant lady worried about her baby?

Also, I know some if you want our gender predictions on the front page so I'm just trying to figure out where? Beside our names? I'll just put like "predicted :blue:" or " thinking :pink: ??

LOL on the pregnant lady tears!!! :rofl: use those skills, lady. Although, the nurses at my old clinic from my first pregnancy definitely could and DID say no to the crying pregnant lady thing :growlmad:... we switched clinics really fast!

maybe "hopes for :blue: or :pink: or whichever?

So, after weeks of complete dryness, I woke up this morning to a glob of clear cm (tmi!) From what I've read, that's pretty normal, especially now as the mucus plug is on its way to forming. It's supposed to be formed by week 7, I believe. Has anyone else has a weird cm experience?

ALSO, I'm only five weeks and already my jeans are uncomfortable. They're hard to fasten and I can feel them pressing against my lower abdomen. I know it's probably just bloating from my digestion slowing down, but am I alone? Is anyone else having this problem?

I woke up the morning with my undies being wet. I've been pretty dry up until this point so I was a little shocked tbh lol yeah my fave pair of jeans I can't button bc of my bloat.

ace the doctor just won't do my quantitative here and it's driving me bonkers. I'm sure the actual obgyn would, but she's on leave so her nurse is in charge and knows nothing about fertility so I'm terrified.

I need to get one of those belly bands from Target - but everytime I go they only have white...

Rees, sorry I didn't see your post! I have added you to the front. Sorry about that. As we get more people I'm bound to miss a few. If I miss you, PM me or just post again. Hard to keep up with all these posts! But I try

If everyone wants to post what they are predicting their baby to be, whether through the chinese gender predicted or gut feelings, post it and I will add it to the front page. Will be fun to see who is right. I tried to go back, but everyone's predictions were in with long posts so too hard to find. So just post the gender and I'll add it all in. Thanks :)

For me, :pink:

Holy morning sickness batman. Woke up this morning to diarrhea (tmi) and like I was going to puke all over the place... Just freaking miserable. Now I'm sitting at work trying not to puke on my coworkers and customers! Isn't it a little early for this?!

Anyone else feel my pain?!

As much as I would like a little girl...

I'm thinking I'll have a BOY I love the prediction addition, so much fun.

As much as I would like a little girl...

I'm thinking I'll have a BOY I love the prediction addition, so much fun.

I thought it was a fun little addition. It'll be cool to see who was right.

If you feel it's a boy you have time to be prepared so when the time comes to find out you can get as expected or be surprised with a girl :)

We both think girl. Then did Chinese gender predictor and that said girl too. Can't wait to find out :D

So I wanted to wait to tell everyone on Christmas BUT I have so much stress over telling my mom that I think I'm going to tell her either today or tomorrow. She has no idea that we were trying and I don't think she will be happy but the stress I have over telling her or her finding out is not good for anyone! Please send good vibes for a good reaction.

Anyone's DH not acting excited?

Mine never gets excited until the baby starts to move. He's been like that with all 3. It's not that he's not happy about it, it's just not REAL until he feels the baby. Hope that makes sense, lol!

I think DH will be excited once we have a scan and everything's okay. Last time it didn't even occur to him that a mc was possible, so he's cautious.

For the other brown spotters I've been getting this too and freaking out. My tests keep getting darker and it's more like brown cm than spotting, but I still expect this to turn into a chemical any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->