**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Not giving him anything other than water is insane, especially if he's that small. He should be drinking milk and even diluted juice to get his fluid intake up. Also, I can't believe that they "forget" things like dressing him warmly and paying you :growlmad: (how convenient :haha:).

I do feel bad for the poor little guy; it kind of sounds like his parents are oblivious to his needs, (i.e. with little kids even if they are not asking for food you need to offer them snacks, etc to make sure they eat regularly throughout the day). I remember you had to have a talk with them awhile ago too right? Am guessing it didn't help...

Not giving him anything other than water is insane, especially if he's that small. He should be drinking milk and even diluted juice to get his fluid intake up. Also, I can't believe that they "forget" things like dressing him warmly and paying you :growlmad: (how convenient :haha:).

I do feel bad for the poor little guy; it kind of sounds like his parents are oblivious to his needs, (i.e. with little kids even if they are not asking for food you need to offer them snacks, etc to make sure they eat regularly throughout the day). I remember you had to have a talk with them awhile ago too right? Am guessing it didn't help...

Yeah I always have bowls of fruit and snacks out for the kids so they can munch all day. I don't think they offer much and if they do, they stop after he says no or something. I offer him food literally ALL day, even if he says no I'll offer again 15 mins later.

Well, baby Livia has been SOOOO active the past couple days. And her movements are surprisingly strong for 22 weeks! Hubby put his hand on my belly last night and started laughing lol

Hi ladies!

Pearly I used to do a meal plan that mostly involved crock pot meals Id prepare the night before. Now days though I never know what I'll be in the mood for and I get home right before dinner time so I have to cook as soon as I get home. I will admit we usually end up eating out though. They opened a new place right by our house that is so good and has fresh foods for a reasonable price. They already know us lol. Our schedule is screwed up now because Dhs jeep broke down so I have to get him from work and it puts me in even more of a time crunch to cook. So he'll be fixing it this weekend and I have to get back to a meal plan for next week. It's so much easier and saves money on groceries.

NEED HELP

Hi girls, I posted this already on second tri boards, but I wanted to get your opinions as well.

Last Thursday after I went to the bathroom, I wiped, and noticed a thick jelly like yellowish/greenish discharge. I called my OB the next day and she got me in the following day for a check. She checked my cervix and said it was long and closed and my mucus looked good with a swab. I had a test done for infection which was negative. I was relieved.

I have since on 3 other days lost a tiny bit more (like grain of rice sized)

If it is some of mucus plug is this normal and will the baby be ok? How can I be losing some of the plug if the cervix is closed.

I have globs of mucus everyday and I've been told everything looks a okay...

Yeah I always have bowls of fruit and snacks out for the kids so they can munch all day. I don't think they offer much and if they do, they stop after he says no or something. I offer him food literally ALL day, even if he says no I'll offer again 15 mins later.

Well, baby Livia has been SOOOO active the past couple days. And her movements are surprisingly strong for 22 weeks! Hubby put his hand on my belly last night and started laughing lol

That's awesome that your DH can already feel baby Livia, I can't wait for DH to be able to feel this LO :cloud9:

LOL, this little dude seems to enjoy kicking me in the cervix. About a week ago I felt like I was being stabbed in the crotch. Told my mom so on the phone, saying I didn't know if it was stretching or baby, and she said probably baby. Last night, was laying on the couch and same thing. I started cringing and hand down by my pelvis. DH saw me and said, "He kicking you in the bits?" As he came over I said, "Yeah, think so," and as he was putting his hand down I think in hopes of feeling something, he asked where. "In the Crotch!!!" :rofl: I think he was incredibly disappointed!!!! :haha: I can't wait until he can feel baby.

thanks! has anyone lost bits of mucus plug before and been ok?

Due August 25th so fiiiiiinally had our big scan today at 18w3d. I feel so behind you all!

You can add me to team blue! It's a boy!

Scan day here today and can confirm we are most definitely team blue! :blue:
Please add me to the blue list :)

Everything is looking and measuring great with baby so couldn't be happier. :happydance:

Have already started purchasing some clothes and nursery bedding in our theme for our new little boy. Can't wait to get out DS#1's baby clothes and go through them to see all the cute little things that can be worn again.

Now for some pics! :)
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/Babybug%202/20150328_171143.jpg https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/Babybug%202/20150328_171137.jpg

Due August 25th so fiiiiiinally had our big scan today at 18w3d. I feel so behind you all!

You can add me to team blue! It's a boy!
Scan day here today and can confirm we are most definitely team blue! :blue:
Please add me to the blue list :)

Everything is looking and measuring great with baby so couldn't be happier. :happydance:

Have already started purchasing some clothes and nursery bedding in our theme for our new little boy. Can't wait to get out DS#1's baby clothes and go through them to see all the cute little things that can be worn again.

Now for some pics! :)
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/Babybug%202/20150328_171143.jpg https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/Babybug%202/20150328_171137.jpg

Congrats on the boys!

Yay more boys! Congrats ladies.

So if I had a lot of money and an in the to the fashion industry, I make maternity clothing that's actuallg cute. I'm running out of clothes to where and I have found places with a lot of things but it's all the same.... Here's another shirt with stripes so you look even more like a whale! Uh no thanks. I'm tempted to just buy shirts in womens a couple sizes up.

Oh and it's spring so let's make it all in pastels. I'm over pastels.

Boys are catching up! Congrats!

In the end, I cannot stay team yellow after all :haha: I opted for a cake reveal party next week. Already got the U/S last Friday, ordered the cake, and now just waiting..

I'm honestly clueless although vibes are saying pink, while I'm wanting a blue.

Pregnancy clothes are so tough mrs. H. I'm really lucky I finally got mine back plus my SIL, her bf and my cousin in laws entire maternity stash. Still tons of stripes (it's like they're unavoidable!) but a few good things too. It looks like a bunch of it is gap maternity. I'm not really into gap in regular life, but this stuff is cute.
I also just picked up some duper cute shorts and a neat tank from zulily. What I'm most looking forward to is dresses for this summer. I got a Grecian looking one at motherhood last month. I think long dresses will really be key this summer.

thanks! has anyone lost bits of mucus plug before and been ok?

I lost bits and pieces throughout my pregnancy with my daughter and all was well. It re-generates anyways, at least from what I've read.

Having a shitty day. Such a busy weekend. I'm ready for next weekend, already!

I hear you on the pregnancy clothes. So hard to find. We are coming into winter here and I am finding it hard to find warmer stuff in the shops, with long sleeves etc. I know I can put on a jacket, cardigan or jumper but I'd still like long sleeves (and not 3/4 sleeves!) to wear, mainly because I work from home.
I did find some stuff on ASOS and Next if people were wanting to look there?? Just an idea.

I hate most of the pregnancy clothes out there, haha. 90% of them aren't my style at all even if they are cute. Thank goodness some of the non-maternity styles include loose shirts so I have some that will last me most of the way through.

Amen on the pastels. I love them but I look gross in most of them! Gimme something else!

Nothing much here going on except me whining about all the ligament pain I'm having lol. I'm also having a tough time trying to come up with a couple more games for the reveal party I'm having on the 4th. Some of this stuff is just too cheesy for me to do with a co-ed party hahaha.

One of our showers had really good games. They were set up at tables and everyone had a paper to gill out so they could go at their own pace and eat, drink and mingle while playing. Each table had a game- one was guess the flavor of this baby food and had lots of jars and a cup of mini spoons, one was guess the candy bar and there were all different kinds smushed in diapers, one was guess the total cost and it was a basket of baby stuff, etc. it was nice and none of it was focused on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->