**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

My DH isn't even going to my first appointment. I told him we may see baby - and he was like I will see it again. He doesn't get we only get two - initial and gender.

My OH is as excited as I am about the pregnancy. We are both cautious because I MCd the last one just a few months ago, but we're both happy and he's very involved with everything. i think its quite normal for men to be more stand offish though.

I love the predictions too! I'm saying girl, but my gut says boy haha...so I'm ignoring my gut and sticking with girl :)

We want a boy, but I have a feeling it's gonna be a girl :)

Can I join?
Going by lmp I'm due August 3rd but from the day I ovulated its August 1st.
So I'm using August 1st. ;)

Whew...just went to the gym and did shred!! I really hope I'm able to keep it up this time. and not give in to Doritos cravings...

getting so nervous, no symptoms except for the occasional right side cramping. I am 4 weeks 3 days.. these next few weeks are going to be LONG. They won't see me until Jan 7th when I will be 9 weeks =(

My dh isn't excited. He won't be until he sees a scan. He's just cautious bc of our past MCs.

Gave in to my Doritos craving. They were delicious. Thanks Sunshine. Great suggestion haha. Now I want more...

I wish they'd draw and give me a HCG number, it's driving me nuts.

If I don't hear back today from the OB I'm calling and demanding bloodwork. I studied acting and theater for years, so I can turn on the water works quick. Who can say no to a crying pregnant lady worried about her baby?

Also, I know some if you want our gender predictions on the front page so I'm just trying to figure out where? Beside our names? I'll just put like "predicted :blue:" or " thinking :pink: ??

Oh my goodness, I'd go crazy if I hadn't had an quants done! :wacko: They help offer a little reassurance. I definitely wouldn't say no...hopefully they get you in soon!

Is anyone else feeling super cranky? My poor DH can't even breathe without annoying me :haha:

Hi Ladies!

I just found out yesterday in a HUGE surprise that I am pregnant also! Long story short, I started a new fertility doc yesterday and we both thought that I hadn't ovulated yet this cycle. So, he was gonna start me on Femara again but he always tests for pregnancy first. Well, blood results came back a few hours later and I am PREGNANT! My HCG was 38.5. I was completely blown away! I went home and used a FRER and digi and BOTH came back positive! My cycle started November 16, so I am technically 2weeks and 3 days pregnant. :)

A little about me, Hubby and I have been trying for 15 months for baby #1 and my goal has always been to have baby #1 before I turn 30. Just so happens that my due date is August 23 and my 30th birthday is August 19! I was diagnosed with PCOS in May 2014, and I also had my thyroid removed August 2013.

I am going in tomorrow and Saturday to check how my HCG is doing. :) And my progesterone was low so the doc has me on progesterone (vaginally) and they've also had me start taking baby aspirin and more folic acid on top of my prenatals.

Only symptoms I've had so far is that my back hurt abnormally yesterday and I was getting up to pee more than usual the past few nights (but obviously didn't think anything of it until now lol). Today I have some tightness in my uterus area. Otherwise, I feel perfectly normal :)

Congrats Bee Bee! Super exciting surprise!

My OB appt is dec 18th but I may stop in tomorrow. Got frisky with the hubby last night and now I have pink spotting. I would love to a least get my first blood draw done to see what my numbers are. I know an ultrasound won't show anything yet but an internal can check the cervix. Anybody gone in this early?

That looks like a great progression, greats!!!

I took a cheapy this morning and got a strong line. Had another temp dip though. Not sure what to think about that.

jumping in and have not even introduced my self lol but just wanted to say stop temping no need now it is common for them to dip and will only worry you! I remember that from charting and temping after I got a BFP freaked out when I saw a dip but when I looked it up ! it can happen and it recommended better to stop temping at this point :flower: :thumbup:
Just in case your still worried about it

Now intro:blush: only just found out I am expecting due date August 8 :flower: hoping all goes ok my LO is 15 months and still feeding so my cycles were all over the place had strong OV signs though so can figure DD out

Congrats Celtic! I'm due on the 9th. I'm also still breastfeeding. My baby is 17 months and she nurses like a newborn. I'm hoping she doesn't wean once the milk supply drops off. I hope to nurse her until she's 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->