**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Hey ladies! Hope all is well. Got back from Disney yesterday. So didn't want to leave, but I think it was too much for me. So much pain in my pelvis and my legs and feet and hips. Was so glad to get home to my nice comfy bed. Don't regret it though! It was still a lot of fun and I loved the alone time with OH. Now on to the next few bush months before Ashlyn makes her arrival.

Kylas, I'm still so jealous! I hope you ate some yummy food and brought home some awesome souvenirs!

We did! I want more Mickey waffles! They're so good haha. I'm so mad though. I think I accidentally threw a Pirates of the Caribbean shirt I got out :(. We got to my parents when we got back to get the dogs and I was giving them their souvenirs and I saw the shirt them but when we got home it was nowhere to be found. I think it got tossed with the empty bags from their souvenirs. So sad. And I'm peeved Disnry doesn't have much for baby clothes. Mostly 2/3T and up. A couple onesies but that was it. So all the baby got was a bib with the seagulls from Nemo saying "mine mine mine mine" and a hard book about oceans. But it was a fun trip despite the intense pain I was in from all the walking.

Greats, I'm sorry yesterday was so tough. Sometimes dealing with one toddler can totally try my patience, I can't imagine dealing with three. I had Isla alone by myself last night as my DH's train home was delayed and I was so tired by the time she went to bed...I hope the potty training goes well. If Rylee's ready for it, I'm sure she'll catch on quickly.

Queen Queso I meant to say before how sorry I am that you are still dealing with that BIL drama; I hope it is resolved soon. My niece didn't get fully potty trained until she was 3.5 or almost 4 but once she did train she was completely 100% trained; no accidents or regression. Hope the same thing happens with your son.

Kyla, glad that the trip was awesome, I can't wait to take my kids to Disney in a few years.

I can't remember who was mentioning experiencing shortness of breath (I think it might have been on the FB group) but I am having the same thing for the past couple of days. I feel like Ethan's feet are up in my ribs and because my bump is more compact/forward facing this time I feel like my insides are being squished when I sit certain ways. If this is happening already, I shudder to think what 36 weeks will be like. :wacko:

I am also rapidly losing my appetite, like I have to make myself eat and if I eat too quickly I feel sick. Amazing how different this pregnancy is than my last...

We did! I want more Mickey waffles! They're so good haha. I'm so mad though. I think I accidentally threw a Pirates of the Caribbean shirt I got out :(. We got to my parents when we got back to get the dogs and I was giving them their souvenirs and I saw the shirt them but when we got home it was nowhere to be found. I think it got tossed with the empty bags from their souvenirs. So sad. And I'm peeved Disnry doesn't have much for baby clothes. Mostly 2/3T and up. A couple onesies but that was it. So all the baby got was a bib with the seagulls from Nemo saying "mine mine mine mine" and a hard book about oceans. But it was a fun trip despite the intense pain I was in from all the walking.

I was surprised at how much Disney baby stuff I had when I went through Ronan's clothes. I have a never worn, cute, super fluffy poo bear snow suit 0-3 if you want it!

I have also found cute Disney baby stuff at Babies R Us and Walmart; my daughter is Minnie Mouse obsessed so I have buy a lot of clothes for her there.:haha:

I've gotten a lot of disney baby clothes at Walmart and the disney store at the mall. I have a super cute Minnie Mouse onesie! I'm looking for Tinkerbell baby clothes now. Lol

I have all the kiddos again, so far today is a much better day. I made a lil blanket fort for them to crawl through lol

I'm 30 weeks today!!!!!! I had Rylee at 38 weeks so I'm starting to freak out how close I'm getting! I still have so much to do.

Funny thing is I've found more Disney baby clothes in places other than Disney lol. I'm currently barred from buying her anymore clothes right now anyway until after the shower lol. It's in a month. Maybe I can hold out.

hivechild - thank you so much for the offer! My grandmother has already gotten her like 3 snow suits though so I think we're all set lol.

I've gotten a lot of disney baby clothes at Walmart and the disney store at the mall. I have a super cute Minnie Mouse onesie! I'm looking for Tinkerbell baby clothes now. Lol

I have all the kiddos again, so far today is a much better day. I made a lil blanket fort for them to crawl through lol

I'm 30 weeks today!!!!!! I had Rylee at 38 weeks so I'm starting to freak out how close I'm getting! I still have so much to do.

OMG Tinkerbell baby clothes would be adorable. I've been getting Ethan Mickey Mouse stuff so he and Isla can have "matching" outfits :haha:

I love the Disney Store too but I find the same clothes for so much cheaper at Walmart...

Kyla, it's only a month, you can do it :thumbup: You will likely get a ton of clothes at your shower. People LOVE buying baby clothes, especially girl baby clothes. After Isla's shower I had enough onesies to dress 7 babies :haha:

Funny thing is I've found more Disney baby clothes in places other than Disney lol. I'm currently barred from buying her anymore clothes right now anyway until after the shower lol. It's in a month. Maybe I can hold out.

hivechild - thank you so much for the offer! My grandmother has already gotten her like 3 snow suits though so I think we're all set lol.

Heh no worries! I've got some nice things I'd like to see go to a good home rather than the racks at Goodwill! If I need a snowsuit for the girls this winter in NC, I may just cry.

Judging by the winter we had this year she may need to wear all 3 snow suits at once hahaha

Mrs - we are afraid of that! One of the daycare families gave us all of their daughters old clothes. They go from newborn to 3T. There were 4 huge trash bags! We kept most but probably donated a bit less than a full bag. So we already have so much clothes for her. Better hope we have more girls because no way will she ever wear all of what we already have. I know we will get more at the shower and we already don't have space for all her clothes.

I'm obsessed with Tinkerbell myself. Ashlyn may already have a Tinkerbell costume waiting in her closet.....

We love Mickey Mouse and Disney too. We have a few Mickey things from DS#1 (who also had a Mickey themed 1st birthday party) and I got a few new onesies for DS#2 and an adorable little knitted Mickey beanie with ears just last weekend. Can't wait for this little one to wear it. :)

Kyla, after this last winter, I hope New England doesn't see another one like it for another 20 years or more!

How's everyone been feeling lately? I'm still finding that my sciatic pain is coming back from time to time but have been feeling a bit better the past couple of days. I think I'm going to bring my exercise ball upstairs to our family room soon as I am very comfortable sitting on that right now.

This weekend we had two birthday parties to go to (for two of Isla's little friends, hard to believe that they're all turning 2 :cry:). Other than that we did stuff around the house and cleaned out the closet in what will be Ethan's nursery, so nothing too exciting.

Hope all you US Ladies are enjoying your long weekend :flower:

Potty training is terrible. She doesn't mind sitting on the potty, but will hold it in and go pee on the floor somewhere else instead. She held in her poop the other day until we put a diaper on for bed time then went. I'm not giving up, though! If it takes us until the end of July, I'll just keep working at it. I made her a sparkly chart and she will get a sticker any time she goes on the potty. Then once she gets a handful of stickers then she'll get a bar of chocolate or something.

Weekend has been exhausting, but heading over to my mom's in a couple hours for some bbq food. Maybe grandma can get Rylee to go on the potty haha

Thankfully I haven't had any sciatic pain issues! Which I'm expecting since I did have sciatica for a while in high school. And a herniated disk. Horseback riding really messed up my back. I do have s lot of pelvic pain. In my vagina bone as I call it haha. Aka pubic symphysis. Sometimes it feels like I'm being ripped in half. Yesterday my lower belly really hurt. It wasn't contractions as it didn't come and go it was constant unless I was laying on my side not moving. I think maybe I hadn't drank enough water because once we finished the nursery I laid down and had water and it felt a lot better. Feels better today as well, but I'm being as lazy as I can today :).

OH is at work and there's a Homicide Hunter marathon on ID starting soon! I love me some Joe Kenda haha. Other than our every 1.5hr potty breaks with the puppy I'm sitting my backside on the couch. The breeder had him paper trained so we had just kept up with the puppy pads, but on Fridsy I decided I'm done with those. After 3 accidents where the front of his paws were on the pad, but he peed off of it I was done. He does really well as long as he goes out every 1.5hours. We wait any longer and he has an accident. Any less and he doesn't go. Peed on my flip flops this morning bc I waited too long. Ugh. So I'm a way I'm potty training too lol

Oh and found a tick on the bed this morning. Which is awesome. Izzy (almost 3yrs old) is up to date on her flea and tick prevention, but the puppy (just 4momtha) isn't yet as I just got the stuff for him at his most recent vet appointment but haven't done it yet. So they both got dosed up today. Pretty soon they won't taste good and if there are any ticks on them they'll jump ship soon. The tick was empty so hadn't fed off either of them so I think it just hitched a ride on their fur when they went out before OH left. Puppy won't sit still long enough for me to thoroughly check him, but I didn't see any on either. Hopefully it was just the one.

Sorry it's been a bit challenging Greats but keep at it, will be worth it in the end. I have heard that reward charts can work well. Hopefully she'll catch on soon.

Kyla, glad that you're not experiencing sciatic pain, it is really awful. The other day I picked up Isla and got this huge pain surge that almost made me fall forward, really freaked me out.

Also, totally scary that you found a tick in your bed. I hope the puppy is OK and make sure that you check yourself thoroughly too. My SIL's sister has Lyme Disease now and listening to her experience has made me totally paranoid re ticks (the wooded area I walk through at work has also had reports of ticks with Lyme disease, which makes me even more paranoid).

Greats, I never thought potty training is that challenging. Right now, still preoccupied with those damn molars. dS woke around 3am and cried for 2 hours. Poor DH, has to get up at 7am.

It's great you dont have sciatica Kyla. I had that last pregnancy since week10, but this time I think baby is in a better position. Got checked by the midwife last night, she said this baby is already head down and anterior so already ideal for delivery. Also, got cleared for diabetes and high bloods, so fxed, I'll have another natural water birth this time.. Unfortunately, we still have not sorted out our dilemma of who will take care of DS. Our only family friend just moved interstate, and zero family, relatives here.. So, I guess I'll be giving birth alone. :sigh: hopefully like the Duchess Kate, this birth would be a breeze..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->