**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

So glad that you're OK Greats and that everything is OK with baby, hope you've been able to rest today.

I've been up really early lately too Maggs and it sucks. This happened towards the end of my pregnancy last time as well.

Not much new here other than feeling much more definite kicks and punches now. Last night DH and I could feel Ethan's feet while he kicked, which was pretty awesome!

wow greats thankgoodness! everything is fine,...keep drinking fluids though helps in avoiding UTI a lot!!

Mrs Eddie..first of all many many congrats hun for passing the Glucose test:hugs!!
I knew you would!! and wow feeling the feet must be incredible, my baby is also superactive touchwood! and i keep feeling him constantly moving here and there so naughty already!! sometimes he would make a tomb in my tummy which will be like raised from one side and i and my hubby keep wondering if its his bum or head lol..

awesome your baby has already taken the correct position, I have my scan on 11th may be ill get to knw then whats his position although i keep thinking he is not goiing to stay at one place the way he is crazily moving all the time lol

so I wanted to know one thing I heard between 28-32 there is a sudden weight gain as I have only gained like 10-11 lbs so far and baby weight seem to be fine till now everytime i have gone for the ultrasound, but still a little worried cuz i started with 53 kgs and I am around 58 now even a little less than that and my aim is to gain around 65 and 11 weeks left
so ladies are there really a sudden gain that happens at the end of third tri or basically my question is which week the sudden weight gain usually happens?

Greats...so glad things are OK now! What a worry.

Pearly...I never really weighed myself last pregnancy so I can't say for sure. Think I've gained around 15-18 lbs so far.

Yea my sleep sucks and I'm getting more and more uncomfortable every week. I've got varicose veins pretty much from the waist down and I just ache all the time unless I'm sitting with my feet up.

We're up in the Highlands for a couple of days while my bro is here. Fully prepared for another night of no sleep *sigh*

I never heard of sudden weight gain in that time. From 27-31 weeks I only gained 3lbs so wasn't true for me.

Thanks Pearly, definitely happy I passed!

Re weight gain, as long as you're eating well and taking care of yourself I wouldn't worry about it. Especially since baby is growing well.

Everyone is different re weight gain and how/when they gain weight in pregnancy I'm guessing. With my last pregnant I steadily gained until my last three weeks when I lost a few pounds. This time I've been gaining but much less than last time overall.

So I had my normal obgyn appointment today and he told me I need to gain more weight I am 127 lbs now and I started with 117 lbs so I gained 10lbs so far and need to gain 17lbs more and I have around 11 weeks left that means a pound and a half each week.. baby weight till now is fine but will only have peace after my next ultrasound which is next thrusday

till then tips to gain a healthy way is what I really require dearies pls lemme knw !!

Pearly, how tall are you? I would think 10lbs is pretty good so far? With Rylee, I gained most of my weight from 31-38 weeks, but a lot was water weight. There was one week I gained 9lbs but there's no way it was from eating.

Pearly, I think your weight gain sounds fine too; as long as you are eating when you're hungry and making good food choices then I think you would be fine. Also, you said your baby was growing well right? If you're measuring normally for your gestation I don't think there's any reason for your doctor to be concerned.

I have gained less weight this pregnancy and honestly I think it's because I am trying to eat better, I'm more active because I'm chasing after Isla and I'm honestly just not as hungry :shrug:

As I said before, I think every person and even every pregnancy is different. As long as you're feeling good and baby is continuing to progress well I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks a lot Greats and Mrs Eddie!. I am petite and only 5 feet tall lol so currently I am 127 lbs , when I got pregnant doc told I should gain total 25lbs as I am short so I should not be putting more weight and hence decided to choose healthy foods consequently gained only 9-10 lbs so far , so my doc told me I need to gain atleast 15 lbs more , I eat frequently but sometimes dont eat much too so I guess I need to focus on that a little more, my doc even told me go for cakes and icecreams lol..which my hubby is so behind me now as I have avoided almost all sugary stuff because of that studpid gtt...but now I am thinking ill put some more addition like peanut butter, home made deserts and little bit more carbs..

Mrs Eddie ya baby weight till my last ultrasound which was 4 weeks ago was great and my baby is measuring perfectly fine till now next U/S is on 11 so will get to knw then as my doc said from my last appointment till now which was like a month back I have not gained any weight so thats why I was concerned!

It is with a heavy heart I have to inform you that our beautiful boy, our first born child, Alec Henry passed away on June 2nd.

We were so blessed to have 6 days with our son. He became very poorly during the morning of the 31st and fought a couragious battle.

I will be with you all when I can but until then, I send my love, well wishes and congratulations to you all.

Oh, Jo77, my heart aches so much for you. I'm praying for you and your family. Please let any of us know if you need anything at any time. Xo

Jo, I am so sorry to hear this. I know that nothing I say will make things better but I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and your family during this difficult time and sending you tons of virtual hugs.

Alec will be a special angel watching over you and his siblings too.

As Greats has said, please let us know if you need anything at all.

:hugs:

Oh Jo. :( I'm so very sorry to hear and my thoughts are with you and your family.

Oh Jo my heart is broken for you :( so sorry for your loss!
Alec will be missed dearly xoxo

Truly sorry for your loss Jo. As the others have said Alec will be watching over his siblings. How are your other 2 babies doing?

Oh Jo! so sorry sending you loads and loads of hugs!!!!!
thinking of you and your family!!! we are all here for you!

So so sorry to hear that awful news Jo. Thinking of you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->