**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Jo, so sorry to have learned of this and wanted to pop in to share my condolences during this difficult time for you and your family. Hoping your other two are doing well and so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

Jo, I am so so sorry to hear your devastating news. My thoughts are with you and your family.
If you have any pictures of baby Alec you wanted to share I'm sure everyone would love to see your beautiful boy.

X

Jo, I am so sorry for the passing of your dear little Alec. My heart breaks for you, dear. Prayers to you and your family. :hug:

So sorry to read about little Alec. Sending thoughts and prayers. xo

I'm sorry Jo about your son :( I hope the little angel will watch over his sisters.

Due August 25th so fiiiiiinally had our big scan today at 18w3d. I feel so behind you all!

You can add me to team blue! It's a boy!

I haven't been on B&B for a while, but I am now finding some time to get on here and catch up with friends! How are you doing hun? I just wanted to say Congratulations on finding out you are team blue! :flower: I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes really great and your baby boy is born happy and healthy! :hugs:

Still thinking of you, Jo!!!

Getting some more contractions tonight. Literally just laying in bed on my iPad and watching tv. Chugging some water. I really don't want to have to go into l&d again tonight... I'm taking my antibiotics perfectly, drinking a ton of water and cranberry juice, so I'm not a happy camper right now.

Have my cousin's bridal shower tomorrow! Can't wait to get dressed up.

Huge shopping trip in one week! Seriously can't wait to pack my hospital bags next weekend. Anyone else looking forward to it? Lol

Still thinking of you, Jo!!!

Getting some more contractions tonight. Literally just laying in bed on my iPad and watching tv. Chugging some water. I really don't want to have to go into l&d again tonight... I'm taking my antibiotics perfectly, drinking a ton of water and cranberry juice, so I'm not a happy camper right now.

Have my cousin's bridal shower tomorrow! Can't wait to get dressed up.

Huge shopping trip in one week! Seriously can't wait to pack my hospital bags next weekend. Anyone else looking forward to it? Lol

I'm anxious to pack my bag too, but I'm making myself put it off. I know I won't need it for weeks yet and I also know if I go ahead and pack it now, I'll re-pack it probably weekly (if not more often!) and likely add stuff I don't need each time!

Sorry you're still having those contractions, hope you had fun at the bridal shower!

Bridal shower was fun! I sat at a fun table lol I won a potted rose plant and a bottle of german wine for game prizes.

Still getting the odd contraction here and there all day long but there's no pattern to them. I'm calling my doctor's office tomorrow but I do have an ultrasound and appointment on Tuesday morning.

Did some more cleaning today but had to stop after a short time bc my lower back started hurting. I'm so ready to be at 37 weeks so if baby decides to come then I won't have to worry as much.

Take it easy greats! Your house can't get any cleaner! :)
I'm excited to make up my bag too. I feel like being a second timer makes me more confident in this area. Im just a little annoyed that I'll need to pack for a vbac and a cs just in case. Better to be prepared though I guess.
Are you still having contractions? So crazy! I wonder what's up?
I've had bad pain under my bump - in the rlp area I guess- once yesterday and once today. Lasts a minute or two straight. Super hurts. So weird. No clue what to chalk it up as.
Hope you're feeling better and happy you had a good time at the shower!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Jo :hugs:

Just popping in to see how everyone's doing. This really is the best group of ladies! I can't wait to start seeing those sweet littles soon. Not too much longer.

Once our company leaves, I'm going to get the last few bits done too. I bought a load of maternity clothes off eBay this weekend so looking forward to no longer trying to squeeze into things with my belly hanging out!

Jack has chicken pox now too. Started with spots late on Sat. So will be a week home from nursery.

I'm on the fb group now and I'll properly introduce myself when I have a few free mins.

Jo... I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your little boy. My deepest condolences to you and your family :hugs:

Hope those contractions are easing up for you Greats. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I haven't even thought about packing a bag yet; I better just in case.

Sass, I've been having the same time of under bump pain that you've described too, which is not fun. Still having sciatic pain off and on too unfortunately...

We had a busy weekend with lots of visitors and different activities. We went to the Zoo on Saturday for about three hours and then I did a 5km charity walk with friends and family on Sunday so got lots of activity in this weekend. We also went and got the last of the decorations we need for Isla's 2nd birthday party (which we're having mid July; I want to make sure she has an awesome party before I'm too pregnant and also wouldn't want her party to be cancelled if I went into labor or anything).

Now that this weekend is over, both DH and I want to get the new nursery finished in the next couple of weeks. We also need to set up Isla's new furniture and find her a new bed set. I feel like I can't really get things properly organized until his room is ready. I also want to go through my old birth plan again just in case I have to go to the hospital. I also have to go through all of our baby "stuff" and work on getting everything ready and figuring out what else we need to get. Plus, I need to make sure that everything we've loaned to friends/family comes back before he makes his arrival. So yeah, just a few things to do in the next 10 weeks (which are crazy busy with other plans too). :wacko:

Oh and is anyone else who is still working REALLY looking forward to maternity leave. I am super busy at work right now with a big project so days go quickly but I am starting to get tired by the end of the week; mat leave is looking better and better with each passing day...

my bump pic at 29 weeks 4 days

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
Yes I cannot wait until I'm done work!! Just wish I knew when that was. A lot of confusion around how much vacation time I can use up first and when or do I carry it over until next year but holy crap, I had a baby 9 weeks from now with Jack so I'm seriously pissed off and stressed being given the runaround. Time to get a sick line in with DR's I think and say the heck with them.

M. Eddie- will you look at our tickers?! AHH!
I think not having the room done is really holding me back too. I think I have 4.5 hours left on this stinking decal mural.
So I think I was naive about the glider situation. I was just planning on taking dd1's but family and friends are telling me she still needs it and I will be making her jealous if I take her chair. Sigh. Was really hoping to avoid the expense. So now I'm wondering, should I go with an upholstered glider it to an combo or just get a lazy z boy?

Does your daughter even use the glider? I took Rylee's out of her room a couple months ago and put it in my room. She could care less. Plus, the kids kept knocking it over somehow and it was driving me up a wall having it in her room lol I would just save the expense and reuse it.

I'll be babysitting until I go into labor. So really hoping to go into labor at night or early in the morning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->