**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I think I would take the glider too. Maybe move it out now so it doesn't feel directly related to baby?

I've got my 28 week fetal cardiac echo and growth scams this morning. Feeling very nervous.

Good luck Amelia!

Gorgeous bump Pearly!

Maggs, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have my dates all figured out; right now my last day is July 31 but my midwife keeps telling me that they will sign me off earlier if I want. I have the sick time so part of me is thinking that I might go a week earlier, guess we'll see. That is really annoying that they are screwing you around re your leave; you think vacation etc would be easy to figure out.

Yeah you better hope you have an after work hour labour Greats, otherwise it will be a field trip for everyone to the hospital :rofl: Are you able to take some time off after she's born?

Sass, isn't it crazy, how is the time going by so fast??? Re the glider, we're planning on moving Isla's out of her room by the end of the month and using it for Ethan. We do still use it for story time with Isla but the plan is that we will just do stories in her new bed. We're planning to have her new room set up and Ethan's completed by the end of this month but we'll see how it goes. As others have suggested, I would try moving it out and see how she does; she might not care less. If she is really upset by it then you could look at getting another one.

Nothing much new here. Think I'm going to move my exercise ball upstairs tonight as it is way more comfortable sitting on it then the couch. Am currently trying to get some stuff done at work (procrastinating on here at the moment), while watching Ethan move my stomach around with his rapid fire kicks and punches, (this kid really likes to move :haha:)

Thanks a lot hun Mrs Eddie!

Same here my baby boy loves to play round all the time and m luvin it! Have my ultrasound this thrusday will get to know the position of my baby

Congrats on entering week 30 hun:hugs!! We share the same due date yayyyy!!! Only 10 more weeks to go eeeeek!!

Thanks a lot hun Mrs Eddie!

Same here my baby boy loves to play round all the time and m luvin it! Have my ultrasound this thrusday will get to know the position of my baby

Congrats on entering week 30 hun:hugs!! We share the same due date yayyyy!!! Only 10 more weeks to go eeeeek!!

Happy 30 weeks to you too! 10 weeks does not seem like much time left at all :wacko:

I knw its too less time flies by quickly!! On the other hand only ten weeks to see the bubba ����

My scans went really well. There's a more detailed report in my journal if anyone.wants to read it
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...girl-different-kind-heart-3.html#post35627671

But the headline is that they found no further heart defects (just the ones we already knew about),no other related defects, organs all in the right places, baby growing well and has a good prognosis.

I've got further growth scans at 32 weeks and 36 weeks and a placental scan at 32 weeks (still low lying at present).

We're incredibly relieved.

Mrs. Eddie, luckily hubby works down the street as does one of my sis in laws so she can come here and watch the kiddos while we head to the hospital haha And I'm only taking 2 weeks off from babysitting. If the kids were a lot younger then I would take more time off but they're at an awesome age where they keep themselves entertained. I just have to change diapers, make food, and get them down for naps and that's about it hahah

I had my growth scan today! Livia is measuring 34 weeks overall (as is my fundal height) but her arms & legs are measuring 35 weeks! She's almost 5lbs, too. They changed my due date again which I found super odd for being so late into pregnancy... They moved it up to July 28th. But they're thinking I will go mid July with the way she's measuring.

Yes that's odd Greats so late on. I have this gut feeling I won't go to my due date either.

So glad your scan went well Amelia and things aren't any worse.

That's so great Amelia. And wonderful how carefully they are monitoring your little girl now and in the future. I know that would give me lots of reassurance that they won't be missing anything.
Thanks so much for all of the glider advice. I had brunch with my moms club yesterday and they all said the same thing too. So once the mural is done, the chair is going straight in.
10 weeks! Eek! Seems close but far too. But maybe I'm just kidding myself.
That's so nice that you have everyone so close to call on when the time comes greats. I'm most nervous of going in the middle of the night because then I'll need to call on a third party to sit with Dylan to give my parents the six hours time it takes to drive here. Starting to consider having my mom a week early.
Was Rylee early? What did she weigh? My labor with Dylan started four days before my Edd. It seems crazy for them to change your date now. I'm. It sure I trust that they can really predict this stuff sometimes.

Amelia, I'm so happy that all went well with your scan! Must be a relief.

Greats, glad that you have the back ups ready for when labour happens. Interesting re them moving your date; I wonder if you will go early?

Sass, my Mom is going to be the one coming to stay with Isla and she's only two hours away so we'll probably call her as soon as stuff starts to happen. My neighbours and some friends who live near by have also offered to watch Isla if they need to so it's nice to have the back up. Because I'm planning a homebirth I'm not too concerned about it but good to have options in place in case I need to go to the hospital.

Isla was a due date baby so will be interesting to see if her brother follows suit. I have a feeling he's going to be bigger than she was but we'll have to see.

A regular on the Facebook group but decided to officially make my mark in this thread with a bump-date. I'm due September 2nd but preeeeetty sure this boy will come late August :winkwink:

28 weeks today!

577vU32rwITHg5MJJmi3aEdNz5JLnFlK6dYGfrIyaNg=w300-h667-no
5vdA3C3WcnqIeRnmpPQC663Lg9Mt_KSoAbZZwlgvBCI=s667-no

3D volunteer ultrasound this afternoon then our second birthing class this evening! Scheduled my glucose screening for tomorrow morning...

I am another who can't wait for maternity leave. My official date to finish work is July 3rd but am starting to slow down now as we have been sick with colds and also my blood pressure is starting to creep up a bit. I saw my Obs last week who was a bit concerned with my BP readings and has ordered blood and urine tests for 2 weeks to see what's happening, but I guarantee I'll be on medication again before too long. She said I'd get another scan at 34 weeks so looking forward to that and thinking that I'll be induced sooner than 39 weeks if things go the same way as they did with DS#1. Just so long as I have my parents here to be with him while we go to "get the baby out" as he keeps saying, they are planning to arrive on 19th July (they live interstate).

Hope all is well with everyone xo

Hey ladies!

Not too much going on over here. I finished the remainder of my baby shopping last night! Stocked up on some diapers and wipes, got some xl tank tops and a new pair of yoga pants, nipple shield for breastfeeding, etc. Washed all the newborn and 0-3 month size clothes, and finished packing mine and Livia's hospital bag! My duffel bag is big enough that I'm just sharing with her lol Just need to put a note on top reminding me to grab my phone, charger, makeup bag, & nursing pillow and I'm good to go!

Hubby is packing his bag tonight after work. I'm packing a bunch of snacks in his as well... Got some protein bars, granola bars, crackers, mint gum, and Gatorade.

Just need to hang up the rest of the washed baby clothes tonight, clean the crib (it's staying in Rylee's room but I haven't cleaned it since she was in it last haha), and clean the carpets and I'm all done!

You're so organized greats! I need some of your nesting mojo over here!

You're so organized greats! I need some of your nesting mojo over here!

Haha I'm trying to do it all now because I've dropped a little bit so my back and pelvis ache like mad! I just want to relax and be lazy my last few weeks lol

Well done in being so prepared! Now that our company has left and Jack is at the tail end of the chicken pox, I've got to crack down on my to do list. Going to go chose a car seat this weekend and hopefully buy our co-sleeper.

Been up since 5:30...ugh! Oh well, I'm all caught up on my Coronation St and had a cuppa in peace and quiet!

I might be at risk of cholestasis as I am suffering from extreme itchiness for a week now. I have been to the GP twice and they cannot figure out the source of my itching, probably thought it's just my skin stretching. But I don't have any stretchmarks and I only got rashes because I was scratching my skin so badly. Today, I called the midwife's office and was told to come to see them asap for this itching. Sure enough, this looks like cholestasis but I'll get the blood tests on Monday to confirm the diagnosis :( baby was monitored and moving quite well for a 31-week old. They said, if I have cholestasis then I might be induced early to reduce the risk of stillbirth.. Fingers crossed everything will be ok.

Oh Lian, I really hope it isn't. Got my fingers crossed for you. X

I've just bought nappies, cotton wool and going home outfit. I think I've got everything for baby's bag now (had most of it already). Although it's far too early to be packing really.

Oh no Lian,I hope things will be OK!

I got a letter this morning to call DR's re: a recent blood test and if course they are closed till Monday. So have to wait 48 hrs now for them to open. How good is that to me to worry all bloody weekend. You'd think I'd just get a call!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->