**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Oh no Lian! Keep us updated! I hope it's just pregnancy itchiness... I itched a lot with Rylee and even got the typical symptoms of cholestasis but my results were negative!

Hope you're doing OK Lian and that your hear back from the doctor soon Maggs.

I've not been on BNB much the past little while. Work is crazy with this exhibit that I'm working on. It opens on June 27th so I'm hoping to have a few weeks to wrap up everything here at work before I take my leave.

My DH got the ceiling fan put up in Ethan's room. We were going to put up one in my daughter's room too this weekend but she is afraid of the one we just installed for some bizarre reason :wacko:

Hope you're doing OK Lian and that your hear back from the doctor soon Maggs.

I've not been on BNB much the past little while. Work is crazy with this exhibit that I'm working on. It opens on June 27th so I'm hoping to have a few weeks to wrap up everything here at work before I take my leave.

My DH got the ceiling fan put up in Ethan's room. We were going to put up one in my daughter's room too this weekend but she is afraid of the one we just installed for some bizarre reason :wacko:

Toddlers are crazy lol we were driving home from my mom's yesterday and Rylee freaked out because there was a bug on her window. She's never been afraid of bugs until yesterday. Lol

I bet you can't wait till leave!

Afm, I'm so incredibly sore today. Hubby and I rehabbed some furniture yesterday for our bedroom (sanded, primed, and painted), then painted the wall between our bedrooms because it was looking very drab, and organized a lot! I also started cleaning the carpets. I did our bedroom but need to go over it again. I'm not doing anything today besides grocery shopping. My hips and pelvis ache like mad!

Yeah, gotta love toddler logic :haha: I think it's actually the noise of my DH installing it that freaked her out. She keeps talking about the noise the fan made...

Greats sounds like you've been busy, glad you're taking some time to rest...

I got my blood test results back today. As expected, low iron levels. Not dangerously low, 10.3, and he advised no supplements just now where I'm not feeling symptomatic. Apparently they are harsh on your stomach and I already have bad acid reflux. So off to eat steak and broccoli and lots of it!

Mmm steak! Enjoy! Lol

I'm so over this pregnancy. I hurt everywhere! It hurts to walk, to sit, to lay down. Ugh! Started bouncing on my yoga ball last night while watching the Blackhawks win the cup. I need to find an air pump to add some more air to it, but it'll do for now.

Lazy day today. Will be a lazy day tomorrow as well. I'm trying to take it easy these last few weeks. I think I really overdid it the other day.

Glad it was nothing too serious Maggs!

Greats, I'm glad that you're taking it easy. I hear you being over pregnancy; I don't want him to be born anytime soon or anything but I am excited to not be uncomfortable and to be able to keep up with my daughter comfortably again.

That's what it is though, I'm just physically exhausted. Keeping up with Rylee is nearly impossible now. I was picking up her room and had to lay down, now she's whining and fussing all morning. I'm so tired.

It's tough when you're tired and just want to rest and they need to be on the go (or they get bored). Isla's not the type of kid who will sit down and watch a movie or TV show for more than 10 minutes (at most), though she is starting to play more with her toys independently.

She likes art so I can normally colour/draw and do stickers with her. Also, not sure if you have lots of outdoor space but we have a little playhouse, water table, sand box and some outdoor toys so I can normally take her out to our back yard and she'll play happily out there, (sometimes I can even manage to sit down while she's occupied :winkwink:)

Aahhh pregnancy along with a kid must be so very tiring
for me as it is the most tiring part is cooking right now when I have no kid I am wondering how I'll be able to manage my second pregnancy phew!!

Aahhh pregnancy along with a kid must be so very tiring
for me as it is the most tiring part is cooking right now when I have no kid I am wondering how I'll be able to manage my second pregnancy phew!!

You'll manage just find Pearly, it's just a bit more tiring and you don't get to enjoy the pregnancy itself as much because you're looking after someone else.

Thankfully my DH is really helpful too, otherwise I would be way more exhausted than I already am :haha:

Agreed, it's just difficult to focus on the pregnancy and run after a toddler. I remember being pregnant with Rylee and taking a nap whenever I pleased after work haha

I have bad insomnia tonight. Took me ages to fall asleep for the night (which is not normal for me at all) and was up 4x within 3 hours to either pee or switch sides. It's 3:35am here and I can't fall back asleep. Livia must be laying on a nerve because my right leg is hurting. Plus random Braxton hicks. Ugh! I don't remember having such a hard time sleeping last pregnancy :(

Sorry you're finding it so tough to sleep Greats; I hope you were able to get some rest last night :hugs:

29 weeks today!

FL2AkIYE_8GRHIAbkVKrGPzdsphsAwmXAh0BczhhtWQ=w283-h667-no
RdU5KVddbwPaB3BW9-n1Kd-4kPbX3AbJgUty44B_sdk=s667-no

I am really getting nervous as I realize that I only have at least a good 9 weeks before I become a waddling time bomb :wacko: My ankles are swelling quite a bit. Never had that before.

Mama bunny you look fab!

I hate men. They're a bunch of idiots!!! I only slept a total of 3 broken hours last night. Hubby decided to come home from work at 1:30pm instead of 6pm for what I thought was to give me a break from babysitting so that I could just rest. Nope. I took my nap when the kids did (which is what I do anyways), I cleaned, I cooked a nice dinner (ricotta & spinach stuffed manicotti!), cleaned some more, kept up after the kids, etc. About 6pm hubby decides to tell me that he was going to his buddy's house at 8pm for his music stuff. I said fine but not long bc at that point I was in a lot of pain & just exhausted. It was then 9:20 and he still wasn't home, so I texted him. He said oh not much longer. Yeah, bull crap! He didn't come home until 10pm and when he saw that I was mad & upset, he proceeds to act like he's some sort of victim & has refused to apologize or even speak to me the rest of tonight.

I'm so pissed off right now. What was the point of him coming home early today? I DON'T UNDERSTAND HUSBANDS!!!

Looking good Mamabunny!

Re husband's; sometimes I don't think they get it. My DH has been stepping up to the plate a lot more the past month or so but I think that's because he can see that physically I can't keep up with our daughter as much I used to (at least not all day long). I'm sorry your husband was so insensitive Greats, maybe talk to him about how physically uncomfortable you are and ask for more help (if you haven't already). :hugs:

How are all you lovely ladies holding up? I will be 31 weeks tomorrow and I have been tired and the heat seems to be making me sick to my stomach a lot. I haven't napped much during the day when my son naps because I have school work to get done. so by the time 6pm rolls around if not earlier I am ready for bed. We are almost done ladies. I am excited for us all.

Ugh I can soooooo join in on the husband rant... don't even get me started :growlmad:

Hi pnutsprincess! I'm ready to meet this lil lady already. So tired!

After being super stubborn and ignoring me all night, he finally apologized this morning. I told him I'm at the end of this pregnancy, I'm in pain constantly now in my lower back and hips, I'm getting tired more easily, ya know the usual pregnancy stuff! Lol I said I didn't appreciate him staying out late when we had cleaning to do especially when I asked him to not stay out long. So yes, he apologized and gave me a back rub bc I slept weird last night.

I have all the kids over today for babysitting, the girl I watch who is fully potty trained keeps popping her pants instead of going in the potty... driving me crazy bc she's never had an issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->