**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Oh greats, I feel your pain. I also look after children in my home and at the moment I have a few who are toilet trained, and have been for awhile, that are now having random accidents! Pee on the rug this morning!! Sigh!! 2 weeks (6 actual working days) until I'm on leave. Then it'll just be my little boy to run after, thank goodness.

Oh greats, I feel your pain. I also look after children in my home and at the moment I have a few who are toilet trained, and have been for awhile, that are now having random accidents! Pee on the rug this morning!! Sigh!! 2 weeks (6 actual working days) until I'm on leave. Then it'll just be my little boy to run after, thank goodness.

I wish I would have saved up for leave, but I'll be babysitting until I go into labor. Just figure I'm at home with dd#1 anyways so what's a couple extra kids and a few hundred dollars a week. Only taking 2 weeks off after birth so I can recover down there, but we'll see.

I am one miserable mama! Made the tear I have in my pubic symphysis worse last night putting on clean underwear....I think it was how I had to lift my leg to get them on. OH has to help me to bed and put my pj pants on for me and help me get into bed. I can hardly walk today. OH isn't home till nearly midnight tonight either so I stayed at my parents for as long as I could so my mom could help with my dogs. Only place to take them out here is up a hill and I cannot climb that right now. My parents yard is fenced in so much easier there.

Only way to have any relief is to lay on my side, but then my hips and back hurt after a while. If I'm sitting and get up the pain is horrible, but I'd I'm laying and then get up the pain is okay. But laying for too long hurts and sitting is so uncomfortable with her little bum up in my lungs. I'm very happy we have a healthy and active little girl in there, but I'm pretty much over this :(

Ugh that sounds crappy, Kylas. I'm sorry you're having a miserable time. Only a few more weeks to go, though!!!

That sounds painful Kyla! Can you see a physio for it?

A couple weeks ago my OB said she could refer me to physics if need be, but I can barely move so the thought scares me because they will make me move. I know labor is gonna kick my ass with all this sitting and laying around I've been doing, but it's the only way I'm not in pain.

Greats glad he apologized at least. He definitely needs to step up to the plate now that you're nearing the end of your pregnancy. My DH noticed how tough it was getting for me to lift Isla for long periods of time a few weeks ago so has started being a lot more hands on with her to give me a break, which has been nice. Your DH needs to do the same for you.

And I still think that you're a warrior babysitting those kids right up until you give birth, no way I could do that.

Sorry that both you and Poppiebug are also dealing with potty issues with the kids you look after, very frustrating I'm sure.

Kyla, I would ask your doctor re the physio; you could communicate to the physio how much pain you are in and hopefully they wouldn't make you do anything too strenuous. It would probably hurt initially but if it helps relieve pain in the long-term it might be worth it...Has your doctor put you on bed rest or anything yet?

Things here are pretty much the same. Getting excited for next weekend as that is when we'll be getting some final things for the nursery and can start putting everything together. :thumbup: I am so ready to sort baby clothes (plus I have more coming from another friend) and to get all of our baby stuff out and sorted.

No, not yet. But I've only been in this much pain since my last appointment. Before I was in pain but manageable. This isn't very manageable anymore.

We are hopefully finishing things up this weekend too! We have no plans Sunday or Monday (OH is trying to take Monday's off now rather than Friday's which she usually does as I don't work Mondays anymore) so we want to get two shelves built, build the travel system, port-a-crib and rock-n-play, pack the diaper bag for the hospital and sort/put away all the baby clothes that finally made the cycle through the wash.

Childbirth and breastfeeding classes tomorrow. I was excited, but now with how much pain I'm in I'm not so much anymore.

Greats awesome ur hubby understood and came around its so good to have a supportive husband much needed really!!

Kylas so sorry hun u going thru such pain, but going to chiro or physio I guess is a good idea, cuz it might be painful now but until u reach the d day ull be very comfortable as its v important at that time so if u can pls go hun

Mrs Eddie hun wow so excited for ur next week ur getting the nursery done post some pics would luv to see baby's arrangements

AFM I attended one child birth and breastfeeding class already and they were very informative being. FTM I guess I am quite nervous about many things but ya going to classes with hubby brought s lot of relief, one more child birth this weekend so looking forward to it!

I am experiencing some itchiness down there sorry tmi, and I called the nurse she told me to apply Monistat but that made itchiness worst and I wiped it off , I guess it's due to overcleaning and now only using warm and cold water no body wash
But still thinking will call them so if possible get myself checked

Pearly, keep up with the monistat. It does increase itchiness down there but only for an hour or 2 after you apply it then it goes away. I had a yeast infection and the monistat drove me crazy but by day 3 I felt so much better! And yes, try not to use soap and you can even cut back on your sugar intake... That worked for me!

Thanks greats so should I not go for a checkup what if it's something else
And it might create any problem ?

Oh man I'll join the itchy down there club. Been miserable for weeks. I've tried no underwear, changing underwear multiple times a day, different lotions, wipes, specific itch wipes, keeping it really dry, cutting out sugar, more yogurt, etc. nothing has helped. Nothing worse than an itchy cooch lol. I've heard it's normal and if it's not yeast it's mostly just hormonal. Not fun

Hahah Kylas I can so relate to what u doing I am also doing no to multiple underwear but as greats said I'll try Monistat again as nurse told only to apply in the outside region but I am having itchiness around folds too sorry tmi so should I apply there also

I have my next appointment Thursday will see if I can wait that long

And dnt use wipes hun I guess they are not good my nurse to,d no to vagisil wipes completely so try Monistat

Greats one more question u used the 7 or 3 day one ?

Ugh the yeastie beasties are soooo not fun :nope: I would get reoccurring YI and BV before TTC. I think it may have been from my BCP :shrug: Once I stopped taking the pill it finally went away for good *so far* {knock on wood} I mean, it's been nearly a year if not longer! I have tried Monistat before but it never really made it go away like doctor Rx stuff did. My doc would prescribe me Diflucan (Fluconazole) which is a little pink pill I would take every three days, for three doses. It's much better than messy creams but you can't take it while pregnant. He had also prescribed me Terazol (terconazole) which is similar to Monistat, a cream inserted into the vag and that always worked as well. I think I was to insert that before bed for 7 days and you can apply the cream externally as needed also for itching, redness and burning. I always preferred the pill form but if I were to get an infection right now I'd have to use cream.

Speaking of BCP... anyone have any ideas on birth control after baby is born? I'm planning to breastfeed and not sure what's safe :shrug: I really don't want to get on the BCP (see above comment) and had issues with the IUD. I'm going to have to ask my doctor at my next appointment. OH refuses to wear condoms and I'm not wanting the risk.

Pearly, I would definitely get it checked out just to be on the safe side.

RE contraception, if we decide this is our last baby than my DH is going to get a vasectomy. Until then we will use pull out and natural family planning I guess. I don't want to make a final decision re kids until Ethan is around 18 months old.

I took the mini pill after I had Jack and that's safe to take when breastfeeding but I went off it after a few months because I had awful headache. Then I just temped until we started TTC this one. DH will probably go for the snip at some point as this will be our last.

Thanks Mummabunny2 and mrs Eddie, I had only once YI when I was ttcing but it went away in its own used vagisil then once or twice since then I have never had any but this one m. Not even sure if it's the same thing or caused due to over cleaning the area which I like a moron did don't knw why lol

I am not having a itching or any discomfort so far so may be ill wait till Monday as they are not even picking up my phone and will do minimum intervention if I still experience anything will get my appointment shifted from Thursday to Tuesday

Regarding birth control one of my friend went for hormone free paraguard which she said she dint have any issue as of now as she wanted to go for something hormone free the only downside which doc said u might get a little heavier periods and may experience some spotting

Mummabunny - did u go for the same thing?

Pearly, yes def still get checked out because it could be something else. I was told to do the 7-day monistat and yes you can insert it once a day and/or put it on like lotion in the folds 2x a day.

I hate the pill, have never found one that agreed with my body. Definitely no iud as both my sis in laws got pregnant from it and ended up with miscarriages around 12 weeks. We have always done pull it out so we are just sticking with that. Hubby refuses to get snipped when we are done lol But we will be trying one more time for a boy in 2017.

Oh man I'll join the itchy down there club. Been miserable for weeks. I've tried no underwear, changing underwear multiple times a day, different lotions, wipes, specific itch wipes, keeping it really dry, cutting out sugar, more yogurt, etc. nothing has helped. Nothing worse than an itchy cooch lol. I've heard it's normal and if it's not yeast it's mostly just hormonal. Not fun

Yep! This is me too. I think it's hormonal because I had it with my first pregnancy too. Thankfully it's not as bad this time round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->