**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Lesbianism!!! Best thing I've read all day! Lol

Posted on the fb group, but my BH turned into real/painful contractions and eventually died off after about 6 hours. Was about to head into l&d but then they fizzled off. They checked me at my doctors appointment and I'm currently 1cm dilated & 50% effaced. Baby is also SUPER low and doctor could feel her head through my cervix. I'm on strict bed rest today and have to go into l&d immediately if I get any contractions 5 mins apart. Mine were 2:30-3 mins apart all night.

Feeling crampy today and my lower back aches, but Livia is moving like crazy so much so that her movements hurt.

Lesbianism :thumbup:

Stay in there and bake a little longer Livia! Not time for you yet!

I hope she holds off Greats! Was your first born early?

Kyla...loving your form of birth control. That was brilliant! :haha:

Hope is insomniacs sleep better tonight! On the other hand, I'm getting through the shows I've got recorded. Call the Midwife at 5am this morning!

Geez I just had some serious nipple leakage on the right side! Maybe it's time I broke out the nursing pads.

I still have yet to have any leakage... I didn't have any last pregnancy either. I feel like I'm broken haha

I didn't have any early labor issues with Rylee... Naturally went into early labor at 37+6, made it to 4cm then went into established labor and had her at 38+1.

Starting to get a couple random BH again but nothing crazy. Literally laying on the couch right now watching the travel channel lol

Greats, I hope she stays put for at least a few more weeks. But I read girls usually have no issues if born after 34 weeks.

Kyla, great form of BC.. We'll probably stick with abstinence, having 2 under 2 and no sort of family help would probably drain all our repro hormones. :haha:

Thanks Mrs E, I'm ok, I think the herbal and fruit tea really pushed down my BP. Whenever I'm feeling dizzy, I just snack on potato chips and I will feel much better.. My body is weird i guess. :haha:

Greats, I also hope your state could sort out their budget thing. Must be really stressful esp with another baby on the way. We just bought 2 carseats, cause the one DS is using is apparently has expired last month, and boy, we almost failed to pay our rent this month.

I still have yet to have any leakage... I didn't have any last pregnancy either. I feel like I'm broken haha

I didn't have any early labor issues with Rylee... Naturally went into early labor at 37+6, made it to 4cm then went into established labor and had her at 38+1.

Starting to get a couple random BH again but nothing crazy. Literally laying on the couch right now watching the travel channel lol

I had my first at 38+1! And my contractions started around 34w last time...had to be on modified bed rest from 34-37w. I'm nervous it will be even earlier this time and it seems so for you. Hmmmm maybe I should start packing my hospital bag :wacko:

Good luck greats! Hope baby holds off for another 3 weeks!

Wishing all the luck greats that baby stays put for at least three more weeks!!

Lian great to hear ur doing good, good excuse to eat potato wafers though!!

Mrs chezek good luck to u too!!

Hopefully she stays put for a few more weeks Greats; I have heard that with your second you can be dilated as much as 3-4cm for weeks before baby is born...

Maggs, unfortunately not a good sleep for me again last night. Woke up at 2:30 am sweating and then could not get back to sleep until 4:00 am.

Glad to hear you're feeling better Lian!

Not much new here. Maternity photos went really well, can't wait to see them. Also have my 32 week midwife appointment this afternoon. :thumbup:

Work is stressful but the exhibit I have been working on opens on Saturday. Our IT Manager is really pissing me off at the moment so trying my best not to throttle him :haha:

Waiting too see ur maternity shoot pics hun!!

My appointment for 32 weeks tomm!

My OH says our form of BC and family planning is blowjobs, lots of blowjobs :lolly:

Hopefully she stays put for a few more weeks Greats; I have heard that with your second you can be dilated as much as 3-4cm for weeks before baby is born...

Maggs, unfortunately not a good sleep for me again last night. Woke up at 2:30 am sweating and then could not get back to sleep until 4:00 am.

Glad to hear you're feeling better Lian!

Not much new here. Maternity photos went really well, can't wait to see them. Also have my 32 week midwife appointment this afternoon. :thumbup:

Work is stressful but the exhibit I have been working on opens on Saturday. Our IT Manager is really pissing me off at the moment so trying my best not to throttle him :haha:

I was dilated around 2 cm for about 6 weeks first time around before I gave birth at 37+5. This time I've been dilated 4-5cm since about 28 1/2 weeks! Thankfully, 3 weeks later they still haven't attempted to break out since.

Wow Hivechild, 4-5cm dilated already, that's crazy. Glad that they are still staying put for you. Are you attempting a vaginal birth or are you scheduled for a C-section?

I was a 3 for 4 weeks with no progress with my first so it can happen!
I hope Livia stays put for you greats! Can you take it easy while still watching the kiddos?

Wow Hivechild, 4-5cm dilated already, that's crazy. Glad that they are still staying put for you. Are you attempting a vaginal birth or are you scheduled for a C-section?

If baby A is breech (both of them have been for the longest time), then I'll have no choice but to get a c-section. At my ultrasound today though, she had flipped head down so I can attempt a vaginal delivery as long as she doesn't turn again, or there are no complications requiring getting her or baby B out ASAP!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed she stays head down now. As for my dilation, that 4-5cm was last measured 2 weeks ago (cervical length down to 8mm) so who knows what's going on now! They're not touching anything unless they have to and keeping me in bed and off my feet as much as possible.

Hivechild, I will keep my fx for you that she stays head down. One of my best friends had twins and was able to have a vaginal birth; she delivered them early though at 29 weeks.

Bad sleep again last night; am over waking up in the middle of night then not being able to get back to sleep for over an hour. Very tired today :sleep:

Mrs. Eddie, that's how my sleep is, it's very frustrating!

Had a couple of contractions last night but they died off after about an hour.

Very constipated over here this past week. I've only gone once! I'm so backed up, keep chugging water, tried some strong coffee which usually does the trick, nothing! Having my sister stop by with some prune juice later. Ugh!

The girl I babysit is in her "threenager" state... She has the worst attitude and driving me crazy the past couple days.

My sleep too. I usually have a chunk then get up to pee then another chunk then pee again and it's a toss up whether or not I can get back to sleep after that. I used to at least be able to take a nap with the daycare kids but seems I've lost that ability :(. It's making me even more emotional and teary. Before being pregnant I was always pretty teary when tired so that's nothing new but I could do without it nowadays.

I haven't been on in a while but totally feel all of you with the SPD

Last pregnancy it was mostly just my SI joints in the back of my pelvis. This time it started earlier and I feel like my whole pelvis and hips are broken. I'm almost never pain free. Rolling over: terrible. Getting into or out of bed or a chair: terrible. Going up stairs or getting in a car: terrible. The worst seems to be holding my 2 year old.

I got an "SI-loc" brace off amazon last pregnancy which helped somewhat. I've been wearing it again for more than a month now and ended up getting a new one because I've ruined the Velcro. It's a little bit helpful. (Just incase anyone is looking for suggestions) my doctor last time and this time kind of shrug and suggest a maternity support belt, which are way too elastic for this problem and don't help. At my last appointment my doctor just sort of said "yeah, the pelvis splits apart, that's what happens"

It's going to be a loooooong last 9 weeks I think :wacko:

This time next week will be my last day of work. Can not wait for maternity leave to start. :happydance:

Sending lots of "hang in there baby" vibes to those having contractions or dilating. I've been have a few niggles and pains down low and in my back. No real contractions just mainly BH when I walk around lots. My obs didn't seem fussed about it when I mentioned it yesterday. I'll just try to stay off my feet as much as possible. I see Obs weekly now and just still monitoring my blood pressure, which is still behaving for the moment.

Had a scan on Wednesday as well. Everything looks great with baby, measuring maybe a week ahead but I'm happy with that so long as he doesn't get too big (scared of having a big big baby as DS1 was only 6lb 5.5oz). Was glad to see everything was ok with him but I was a bit disappointed with the sonographer, who wasn't anywhere near as great as the first ones I had. I had to prompt her to tell me if things looked ok (they are allowed to say as they are Drs) and ask for photos at the end. She only made one attempt to get a 3D shot and I know he was in a bad position but the other one we had tried several times. So if I have to go back again I'll be requesting the first Dr I had.

Hope is insomniacs sleep better tonight! On the other hand, I'm getting through the shows I've got recorded. Call the Midwife at 5am this morning!

I love Call The Midwife too, but have already watched to the end of the new season. I do however, like to take my copy of the book to my Obs appointments and read it in the waiting room. Looks like I'm doing my research then haha! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->