**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Hi, I'm new here and somehow I found this thread haha. I just found out I was pregnant on black friday! This is my first baby and I'm so excited! I believe I am around 4 weeks but haven't seen a doctor yet to be sure. Have you all been to a doctor yet? When should I go? Anyways, based on my cycle I believe I will be due in August. :)

Congrats to everyone else in here! :hugs:

I went in to a new doc and inadvertently found out I am pregnant super early lol. So, yes, I have seen the doc already haahaha. They say though that once you get a BFP at home that you should make a blood appointment ASAP so they can confirm and get you started on prenatal care.

Welcome ladies! Hope you're enjoying the new BFP feeling :)

We're making predictions about gender, and then it will go on the first page. When the time comes, we'll see who was right :) Take your time though...you just found out lol

My tests have turned negative so seems like this one wasn't meant to be. Good luck to all of you ladies for healthy sticky beans xx

I'm sorry Newbie32 :hugs: x

love the front page kylasbaby!! thanks!! :)

:D. I aim to please. It will be fun to see who is right.

Hello ladies, please can I join you? I got my BFP this morning making me 3 weeks & 3 days today. I'm due around August 16th.

CONGRATS!

Hi, I'm new here and somehow I found this thread haha. I just found out I was pregnant on black friday! This is my first baby and I'm so excited! I believe I am around 4 weeks but haven't seen a doctor yet to be sure. Have you all been to a doctor yet? When should I go? Anyways, based on my cycle I believe I will be due in August. :)

Congrats to everyone else in here! :hugs:

Congrats! Need a day to add you to the front page :)

My tests have turned negative so seems like this one wasn't meant to be. Good luck to all of you ladies for healthy sticky beans xx

So so sorry Newbie. My thoughts are with you.

I'm really hurting today. Havent got out of bed unless it's to puke or poo (diarrhea) I'm hoping this is normal, but it just feels far too strong for 5 weeks along. :( hoping this goes away.

Oh Tridda, I'm so sorry to hear that :( That's awful. Is it possible it's a stomach bug? It does seem a little early to be that severe, but what do I know lol

Oh hun, praying for you during this time! Xoxo

I'm really hurting today. Havent got out of bed unless it's to puke or poo (diarrhea) I'm hoping this is normal, but it just feels far too strong for 5 weeks along. :( hoping this goes away.

Sounds like you ate something wonky... Food poisoning?

Oh Tridda, I'm so sorry to hear that :( That's awful. Is it possible it's a stomach bug? It does seem a little early to be that severe, but what do I know lol

I was thinking morning sickness, but this is pretty severe. So maybe some virus of some sort. Don't wanna put too much stress on the baby so early. Blah.

I def feel like it could be food poisoning, but my OH ate everything I did in the last day or so and he's fine :/

Tridda- It's possible that you're sick and he's not because your immune system is down. Not fighting baby means not fighting other things too.

Newbie32- I'm so sorry. I hope you're back in 1st trimester soon!

Hi Ladies! I'm excited to join you. Im 32, wife and mom to two girls (13,8). Just found out we are expecting and due 08/06/2015. I'm looking forward to continuing on this journey with you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->