**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Yes!!!! That's exactly how it feels! That and it feels like she's literally pushing against my hip bones. I don't remember ever feeling this with Rylee!

After a few blissful nights of sleeping amazingly and mostly through the night (only waking up once around 4/5 to go the bathroom) I have been up every 2 hours practically on the dot to pee. :(. So exhausted and I work today. This couldn't have happened over the weeks or yesterday when I don't work right?? Nope had to happen a night where I work the next day. At least I get to take a nap at work. Didn't feel well last night. Lots of pain in my pelvic bone and my lower back and my bump and I just didn't feel well. This every 2 hours business didn't help. Just want to cry :'(

I just have learned to kind of ignore OH's mom or let the comments go in one ear and out the other. Luckily, his aunt (his mom's sister) brought over a brand new Diaper Genie pail we had on our registry and really wanted! So that takes care of that :winkwink:

I don't have pressure... but my crotch has been feeling kind like swollen I guess :shrug: I haven't been able to see that dang thing for weeks now so hoping everything look OK down there! I don't usually wake up to pee... but I have gotten horrible poop cramping in the middle of the night and wind up on the toilet. Not fun :nope:

I would SO cry over a food order that was wrong. Actually, more than likely be pissed off and weepy.

Replacement crib piece comes today as well as the bedding! Super anxious to get more of the nursery in order :yipee:

Yes!!!! That's exactly how it feels! That and it feels like she's literally pushing against my hip bones. I don't remember ever feeling this with Rylee!

Ethan's doing the same thing; not comfortable at all :wacko:

Hope everyone is well, I'm still busy with work, school and now a consulting job that has come up (I do some part time consulting on the side). Am hoping to be able to catch up properly later this week...

I'm happy to hear it's not just me. I think I need to wear the support belt more often. Do you think they'll come earlier from being lower or that this is just a second timer problem? I keep reading second time moms baby usually don't drop until labor, but that doesn't make any sense to me right now.
Sorry about your bad night Kyla! I had one too and was just a disaster today.
Yay for the new diaper pail! No matter the brand, those things get stinky once LO starts solids. You need it fresh and clean while you can keep it that way!
Hope you project goes smoothly mrs Eddie. How many more days of work do you have left?

Dying over here! Absolutely cannot sleep, woke up with bad hip pain and Livia is in a weird position. Yay for 3:30am insomnia! And my feet feel tight like they're going to be swollen today. Argh!!!

Feeling kind of bittersweet today. I used to be a police officer and my department FINALLY found my replacement. She starts training this month. Crazy to think how life changes in a year!

I'm with you on all counts. And this pressure! It's like it's so weird. Almost like I'm holding in my pee or something. Not just muscular either. It's a really strange sensation. I don't remember this from last time. Like almost tingly, but not. Do you feel like that ever?

Sorry to jump in! I've not been in here for a while:wacko:

I get like a sharp tingly feeling going from my belly button down into my cervix and vagina, it feels like LO is pushing on my bladder and my insides are gonna fall out:shrug: I've also felt as if LO is pushing against my pelvis as well it's not sore but not pleasant either!

On a lighter note I've got LO 's clothes put away in drawers just need to get them washed over the next few weeks! And the new chassis for my pram has turned up yesterday:happydance: not that I'm stupidly excited or anything!:happydance::haha:

Welcome LauraAnn:flower:

For those of you not in the Facebook group, my girls arrived on Monday morning at 32+1 weeks. They're both in the NICU and doing really well so far.

If you want more details and pics, join the FB group as I'm not keen to publicly post things here. :)

Can I join you in here, as it looks like a lovely group!

Due Aug 4 with my 7th!! I'm getting a section due to signs of preterm labour (heavy cramping which are mild contractions), a breech and very low lying baby.

So sorry I somehow missed this! Will add you to the front! Do you know what baby is or are you team yellow?

For those of you not in the Facebook group, my girls arrived on Monday morning at 32+1 weeks. They're both in the NICU and doing really well so far.

If you want more details and pics, join the FB group as I'm not keen to publicly post things here. :)

Congrats again! Was waiting for you to post here as I know you don't like to put too much information on here. I'll just put that they were born on the front page not their names or weights or anything.

I wouldn't bother adding LauraAnn, Kylas. There's a thread about her on third trimester.

Huge congratulations Hivechild x

Well that's a lot of drama lol. Looks like she's been banned so never mind then.

Congrats! I hope they're doing well.

Getting a brief heat wave in the UK and as our dryer bit the dust, I'm getting all the baby laundry done this week and on the line. Only 4 more shifts to go then I'm on a couple of weeks of annual leave before I start maternity leave. Cannot wait!!!

Speaking of the fb group, I've still not introduced myself there so I'll go do that. I'm a slacker sometimes!

Thanks Sass, getting there, should be finished most of the work by next week.

I'm not sure how much longer I have left to work. My friend in HR was telling me that I should just get signed off as I'm not sleeping well and my back is getting more painful; especially if I'm sitting at my desk for too long.

I'll probably try to stay on until July 24 and I have a few holidays I'm taking so probably only 12-13 days left :happydance:

Well I've had enough of the heatwave in the UK. So hot last night. My 3 year old was awake from 12am to 4.30am last night. Just hot and irritable and covered in prickly heat.
So of course he's majorly overtired today and throwing tantrums everywhere. Not fun when you've had no sleep yourself.
Really hoping tonight is cooler!

So nice to be so close to being done at work! And yet another thing that makes it seem more real for how close we all are. I still keep thinking it's far away. Denial I guess?
Temperature has been a real problem for me, days and nights. It seems hot all the time, even when it's really not hot. And when it's actùally hot, I'm dying. But at night I'm hot, then I'm cold. Real PITA.

Mrs Eddie..maybe it wouldn't hurt to ask if you could have a yoga ball to sit on instead of a chair. I threatened getting signed off too but I've plodded on so far.

Massive congratulations Hivechild for your daughters. Hope they'll be out of NICu soon.

Regarding Lauraann, I read that thread and sounds kinda off.. Well, I know another girl here in BnB whose stories just don't add up. Oh well..

I do feel for those suffering from the heatwave in the Northern Hemisphere. When I had my DS, 18 months ago, we were on the peak of Melbourne's summer and heat wave and I think I was so distressed without A/C that I gave birth 10 days earlier than my due date.

AFM, the midwife cleared me off OC, even though I'm still anxious I may have it (or maybe a mild version of it) as I still have that itch without the rash which is worse at night. She said my liver function and bile acids were normal but when I looked at the computer monitor, my bile acid was like '10' units, and in the US, this may be considered normalish but should definitely be retested for any increase. I asked my GP regarding this, but he doesn't seem to have any clue what OC is, as he keep on referring to my liver function tests (which is only a secondary symptom). I will see the OB in 2 weeks, which would put me at 35 weeks, and at that point, the risks will be more apparent :(

That's sounds kind of positive Lian - I wish it was more clear cut for you though. I hope your next appointment goes well.

I'm intrigued who the other girl is now?

I've had a rather crampy, achey yucky day today. Feeling very uncomfy and a bit useless.
Counting down to my next scans on Wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"