**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I had a friend deliver twins vaginally as well, so it can happen.
No sleep sucks! It just ruins all aspects of life. Concentration, memory, looks, etc. I often leave social situations and reflect on conversations I had and think of what an ass I must seem like. I miss jokes, I can't hold a stream of thought. Seriously, I feel bad for the people that get stuck with me.
Have you taken a stool softener greats? This is def not a good time for you to be getting backed up. ;)
I'm sorry you got a fad sonogram poppy. I had a jerk at our early one so I refused to go back to the place for the big 20 week one. My dr wasn't happy but having a nice sonographer makes such a difference!

Sorry to hear so many other people are going through issues re sleeping, it really does suck. This week has been particularly busy so the lack of sleep has been hitting me hard. I have my parents coming to stay with us this weekend and then DH and I are going out for our Anniversary. We also have to go to Ikea on Sunday to get stuff for the nursery (shelves, book case).

Next weekend we're doing our best to get the nursery completed and doing some deep cleaning as Isla's birthday party is the following weekend so things are going to be busy for the next little while. Looking forward to later in June so I can actually rest a bit.

I've heard a lot of good things about Call the Midwife, might have to get DH to download it for me while I'm on leave...

Well ladies, I am happy to tell you that I officially got my BFP before little loves due date. It'll still be hard but hopefully this new bean will take some of the sting away. Praying for a sticky rainbow! I really hope the March group is half as great as you all were xx I'm still going to be checking in, I must hear all your exciting baby news! :)

Well ladies, I am happy to tell you that I officially got my BFP before little loves due date. It'll still be hard but hopefully this new bean will take some of the sting away. Praying for a sticky rainbow! I really hope the March group is half as great as you all were xx I'm still going to be checking in, I must hear all your exciting baby news! :)

Huge congrats Lady, wishing you a very H&H 9 months!

Congrats mama!! Hope for a healthy pregnancy and baby :)

I have to rant a bit on here since OH may see if I do on FB...

OH's mother has been saying stuff to us in regards to items we need for the baby/nursery. Like, earlier this week she told us NOT to go buy the glider/ottoman set we want (and have on our registry) because she can get us one used for cheap. OH even made a disappointed noise when she said that. He picked out the glider and we both really like it. Also pointed out the reclining booster chair/high chair we have on our registry and said NOT to get it because she can get us one used. And earlier on in the pregnancy she told us NOT to buy a diaper pail because she either has a used one already or can get a used one. She also recently told us not to get another car seat if we needed one because she got a used one of those too - and added that it's not recalled or anything like that. I was like, no we don't need one but will buy an extra base for the new one we get. And when she was looking through our registry lists earlier this week she was like "Ugh, can't I just get all this stuff from garage sales?!" She did get the travel set we wanted, *new* off our registry, and even got like 25% off with a coupon. It's just like seriously? :saywhat: Telling us what not to buy... I understand where she's coming from and appreciate the gesture but there's certain items OH and I chose together that we love and want to have for our baby. I think that whatever isn't purchased off our registry at Target or Babies R Us we get a discount on so that will help, plus I'm sure we will get a few gift cards at the shower. His mom has already bought a TON of used baby clothing and shoes which we gratefully accepted. It's not that I'm against used items... OH and I have chosen what we both want and it'd be nice if his mom would stop telling us what not to buy.

I'm not sure what all she has at her house but when OH and I were in bed the other night he brought up how hectic my mornings will be taking both kids to school and dropping Cameron off with a sitter. I said that it won't be too bad considering either my mom or his can just come over to our house to watch the baby. He said that his mom would most likely take Cameron to her house, as she won't want to sit around at ours. So then I brought up how I wasn't too comfortable with that, being there's two pit bulls at her house. He said she wouldn't let the dogs around the baby and I added that I'm also not OK with our baby being there due to his brother and sister smoking weed inside. He said that I'd have to take all that up with his mom. Uh, there's nothing to "take up" really. Guess we will cross that bridge when the times comes...

Congrats to you. So exciting.

Babysitting my 6-week old nephew today! He's been napping on my bump for 2 hours now lol

My feet have finally started to swell today. They don't look bad yet but feel very tight! Was hoping to skip the swelling this pregnancy since I had it bad with Rylee.

Going stir crazy being home all week so hubby and I have a movie date tonight!

Can I join you in here, as it looks like a lovely group!

Due Aug 4 with my 7th!! I'm getting a section due to signs of preterm labour (heavy cramping which are mild contractions), a breech and very low lying baby.

More babysitting greats? You're a trooper! I'm jealous of the baby snuggles and the date night!
Welcome Laura Ann!
I'm such a mess today. Been crying so much. I think it's just the lack of sleep. My moms in the hospital for hand surgery and I think it's just scaring me that's she's not available if I went into labor. No clue when she'll be out of the hospital either. They started talking today about repeating the surgery. Bleh. And my creepy mil gets into town say after next to start house shopping near me so I'm so stressed over that but trying to pretend I'm not. :(

Hey ladies! I tend not to get on here a lot these days. I'm just bad about getting on the internet in general it seems. :dohh:

Congratulations hopeful.one!!!! I hope that you enjoy a H&H 9 months with this little bundle! Lots of love to you! :hugs:

MamaBunny, that all sounds pretty stressful and crazy! I could definitely understand her stance if it were just a few items or whatever, but it sounds like she's trying to take over and make the used vs new decisions herself. Especially with her mentioning getting it all at garage sales, I would be particularly nervous about the car seat and where she obtained it from. Of course, nothing wrong with garage sales, I got some baby stuff there myself, but if that's where the car seat is/was from, who knows whats happened to it. No recalls doesn't mean no car accidents after all! Hopefully she doesn't push too insistently on all of the items.

Hi LauraAnn! Welcome!

Sass, I'm so sorry about all the worry you're currently dealing with. Sending good thoughts for your mom and wishes of fast healing. :hugs:

AFM, we're getting ready to fly home for not quite a full week. It should be interesting, as one of DH's aunts is throwing a baby shower for me, plus their yearly family gathering on the 4th, and then I'm throwing my soon-to-be SIL (my brother's getting married in September) a bridal shower on Sunday. Will be very busy. And nobody's seen me pregnant, yet, aside from a couple pictures...so I suspect I will be bombarded with hands lol! Hope I survive!!!

Sass, the past 2 days I have been an emotional wreck, literally crying about EVERYTHING! I scared the crap out of my husband earlier bc I started crying hysterically while texting my mom.

I've cried three times today- once over the twins, once over a commercial and once over singing you are my sunshine w dd. yesterday I broke down when the food delivery arrived and it wasn't what I ordered. DH was like, "are you seriously crying over food?" Of course I'm crying over food! Saturday morning I cried over Elton John's rocket man for like ten minutes on my drive to target. I wasn't even sad!!
All this crying is wearing me out. And baby just seems to be moving less in general so it's got me freaked out.
Are your sis/ mom being more understanding?

Yeah my mom and sister have been calling me all day. I think my hormones are just really bothering me and I'm very sensitive to everything! I cried just now bc that groupon code Ryan's cousin gave me on the fb group for that angelcare monitor won't work for me. Like seriously? I need someone to slap me lol

Livia is very low tonight, I'm feeling a ton of pressure down below.

I'm with you on all counts. And this pressure! It's like it's so weird. Almost like I'm holding in my pee or something. Not just muscular either. It's a really strange sensation. I don't remember this from last time. Like almost tingly, but not. Do you feel like that ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->