**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Been getting twinges and twangs all day that made me nervous so I bought a test to make me feel better. Expected it to be light since it's afternoon here and I've peed so much today... But alas! After a 1 - 1 1/2 hour hold the test line basically evaporated the control line lol

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zpsfba53bb8.jpg

Yesterday Morning's test.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zps76187883.jpg

Im sleeping okay apart from waking up for the toilet, it was every 2.5 hours last night from 21.45 when I went to sleep to 6am when my alarm went off! 3 times I woke up for a wee! I still have heartburn and gas I burp for ages after eating or drinking anything. I've just eaten my lunch but I have a 2hour meeting in 20mins with my boss! Going to have to try and stealth burp!!

Due date question. Would you base it off of your ovulation date or lmp.
If I can see when my O was , it's pretty clear and when we probably made baby. (O day. I think was later in day and had bd late at night /wee hours midnight). It makes a difference. In date four days. But makes me 4w 4 instead of 3w from lmp.
What do you ladies think. Or it don't matter until us in a hundred weeks. Well it seems that long aways

Here's what I do - adjust your lmp to 2 weeks before you Oed. Because doctors assume you O 14 days after your cycle starts. So my cycle started October 23 or 24th, but bc I Oed cd20 I changed it to October 29. Because things will look like they are developing late if you go by lmp and Oed late, you know. This way everything should be right on track :thumbup:

Anybody else have found that they require less sleep. -well for now that is. lol. The week that I found out BFP I kept waking up early. On my days off. 7 am. I like my 8+ hours of sleep. But I've been getting five or so. This week I'm working midnights and go home fall right asleep and bam. Awake 5-6 hours later . Evey day. I wonder if it is my excitement. Or baby reading(BnB ) obsession that prevents me from sleeping. I don't feel exhausted like others talk about. But I want my sleep. Haha. I bet the tiredness is coming since I'm early yet.

I definitely do not require less sleep, but I'm getting less sleep lol. Takes me forever to get to sleep and then I wake up once or twice during the night and take a while to get back to sleep. I'm definitely tired all the time, but just can't sleep.

I never did real well with sleep, but I used to take low dose xanax before bed to help me. Now I can't do that. So I beat up my DH all night.

Constipation is is the word of the day.

How are we doing, gals?

Love the run around doctors give. Why is it so hard to make an appointment??

So I called the appoint line at my OB and told them if just found out I am pregnant and how my last ended in a MMC so I want to get in as soon as I can to check my hcg levels and whatnot, so they transfer me over to the nurse. Of course no one answers so I left a message saying I was trying to make an appointment and they transferred me to that line and asked about bloodwork. So maybe they will send me for bloodwork first before I get an appointment? Freaking A this shouldn't be so hard.

DSemcho - Lovely dark line there!

I do the same as KylasBaby to calculate my due date as I have pretty long cycles. I ov pretty late in my cycle and have a short LP so if I was to go by my LMP my due date would be off by about a week and a half.

As for sleep, I am sooo tired. I'm going to bed early every night and could probably still fit in an afternoon nap if I could!

So I called the appoint line at my OB and told them if just found out I am pregnant and how my last ended in a MMC so I want to get in as soon as I can to check my hcg levels and whatnot, so they transfer me over to the nurse. Of course no one answers so I left a message saying I was trying to make an appointment and they transferred me to that line and asked about bloodwork. So maybe they will send me for bloodwork first before I get an appointment? Freaking A this shouldn't be so hard.

uhg! Do you go to a large practice with a lot of doctors?

uhg! Do you go to a large practice with a lot of doctors?

Not really there are only 6 doctors. It's just frustrating. This is the same place that after my D&C (like 2-3 months after) didn't have my tissue test results to see why I had the MMC despite billing me for it. Never did get those results. The office is by itself in a different location, but is part of a major hospital 15 minutes away so procedures and births happen there.

If there was somewhere closer I'd go, but unless I want to go into the city (which is a good 45 mins without traffic from me and further from work) this is pretty much it. But I might consider going into the city anyway bc even their we page seems friendlier and more comforting. But then I'd have to take the entire morning off work or the afternoon bc traffic in and out of the city is ridiculous. Oh man. Stressed! But they do an ultrasound at 8 weeks guaranteed. I wouldn't have to beg. It says new pregnancy appointments and ultrasounds are done at 8 weeks.

Ok so emailed the other OB in the city anyway. Won't hurt to see them too and then decide where I wanna go.

Ok so emailed the other OB in the city anyway. Won't hurt to see them too and then decide where I wanna go.

Good for you!!! Won't hurt at all!!! Besides...the best care is the best idea. You should not be so stressed by your OB! Not with all the other stress we put on ourselves. You need a great OB. Someone who makes you both feel as comfortable as possible.

We drive over 30 minutes to my OB (and all farm back roads!), but I refuse to go to anyone else. He is great and the only doctor in the practice. Last year when the ER sent me home saying I had ovarian cysts, I went to see him and he sent me right back to the ER, called them himself, and said to admit me because I had appendicitis. He quite possibly saved my life. There are many doctors who are easier for me to get to, but I will only go to him!

Good for you!!! Won't hurt at all!!! Besides...the best care is the best idea. You should not be so stressed by your OB! Not with all the other stress we put on ourselves. You need a great OB. Someone who makes you both feel as comfortable as possible.

We drive over 30 minutes to my OB (and all farm back roads!), but I refuse to go to anyone else. He is great and the only doctor in the practice. Last year when the ER sent me home saying I had ovarian cysts, I went to see him and he sent me right back to the ER, called them himself, and said to admit me because I had appendicitis. He quite possibly saved my life. There are many doctors who are easier for me to get to, but I will only go to him!

This one is a bit smaller, 5 doctors. I don't mind multiple doctors as long as they make me feel comfortable and like they give a damn you know? With my last ending in a loss they should be making me feel more comfortable not this stressed.

And they already responded to my email. Much better! I'll call once Im done my 45 mins on the treadmill lol.

This one is a bit smaller, 5 doctors. I don't mind multiple doctors as long as they make me feel comfortable and like they give a damn you know? With my last ending in a loss they should be making me feel more comfortable not this stressed.

And they already responded to my email. Much better! I'll call once Im done my 45 mins on the treadmill lol.

GOOD! That is good news!!! YAY! Multiple doctors is totally cool! When I had my son, I went to a practice with several. I had great care and saw all of the doctors.

My DR is great. I've only met my OB once, and unfortunately it was the day he told me I had lost the baby :( Then again when he did my D&C. But I figure, based on those two bad situations, if I still feel comfortable with him, it's a good sign. It's also hard to find a good Dr where I live. As for OB's they place you with one. I had requested a female, but there are only like 3 in the city...so I ended up with a male, but it's okay! :)

GOOD! That is good news!!! YAY! Multiple doctors is totally cool! When I had my son, I went to a practice with several. I had great care and saw all of the doctors.

Of course the lady who schedules first pregnancy appointments is only in the office Monday, Wednesday and Friday. :dohh: It's Thursday...so I left a message and hopefully can schedule the appointment tomorrow.

I feel like all these run arounds are trying to tell me to chill haha.

It's very possible. I am still waiting to hear from my doctor about whether I should repeat my bloodwork or go for the u/s. I just spoke with the nurse though and she more or less told me to relax. They will see me Monday night.

I feel like they deal with nervous mamas all the time that they're so jaded to how anxious and nervous and scared we really are. So they don't do much to make us feel better.

Relax, KylasBaby! There, now chill. Lol

I'm so tired, all I want to do is sleep! But looking after three 2-year olds today until 6pm... Save me! Lol

I sleep all the time. Sometimes my eyes just won't stay open.
Aside of that I also have cramps a few times a day. Those are really starting to have me worried! I can't help thinking that it's a bad sign. I don't think they're crazy strong but I've been on bcp for 11years and before that they were so bad that I would cry and even throw up.
Is anyone else having cramps?

I wouldn't call them cramps...but today I felt like pressure there. It had my worried, but DH says it's normal. They seem to be gone now though... we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->