**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

First appointment December 23rd! 12:30pm with an ultrasound beforehand at 11 :). I'll be 7+6. They do first appt at 8 weeks. Booking lady says I'll be 8 weeks the 23rd. I think it's the 24th, but who am I to argue? Lol

Hoping to still get a call back from my current OB and get bloodwork done through them soon. Like now lol.

Just booked my 8 week ultrasound for December 30. Really hoping it's a good one. I lost my last baby at 7 weeks 5 days.

I sleep all the time. Sometimes my eyes just won't stay open.
Aside of that I also have cramps a few times a day. Those are really starting to have me worried! I can't help thinking that it's a bad sign. I don't think they're crazy strong but I've been on bcp for 11years and before that they were so bad that I would cry and even throw up.
Is anyone else having cramps?

With my dd I cramped all the way to 8 weeks, not terrible cramping but enough to always worry me. I've been cramping the past two days as well, not painful at all, just pressure and it feels uncomfortable after a while.

First appointment December 23rd! 12:30pm with an ultrasound beforehand at 11 :). I'll be 7+6. They do first appt at 8 weeks. Booking lady says I'll be 8 weeks the 23rd. I think it's the 24th, but who am I to argue? Lol

Hoping to still get a call back from my current OB and get bloodwork done through them soon. Like now lol.

YES!!!!!!!

As for cramps, I have them. I brought them up to my doctor last Saturday and he said that is normal unless I am experiencing bleeding. I also get STRONG painful pokes on both sides. And feelings of pressure. It all seems to be worse when I have to pee too!

I was doing ok with the being tired up until the last two days. Today I am already starting to nod off and it's only 11am. I am drinking much less coffee too which doesn't help. Yesterday I was feeling like I could nod off while driving home.

How are you all with your moods? I had a full on FIGHT with DH in the grocery store last night. I am such a short tempered BEYOTCH this week.

YES!!!!!!!

As for cramps, I have them. I brought them up to my doctor last Saturday and he said that is normal unless I am experiencing bleeding. I also get STRONG painful pokes on both sides. And feelings of pressure. It all seems to be worse when I have to pee too!

I was doing ok with the being tired up until the last two days. Today I am already starting to nod off and it's only 11am. I am drinking much less coffee too which doesn't help. Yesterday I was feeling like I could nod off while driving home.

How are you all with your moods? I have a full on FIGHT with DH in the grocery store last night. I am such a short tempered BEYOTCH this week.

I have those painful pokes on both sides too, kind of like near my ovaries. More on the left, but definitely both sides. It's weird. Definitely still having some pressure/cramping. Not anything bad, but noticeable.

Oh I'm super sensitive. Little things annoy me or set me off.

YES!!!!!!!

How are you all with your moods? I have a full on FIGHT with DH in the grocery store last night. I am such a short tempered BEYOTCH this week.

I have those painful pokes on both sides too, kind of like near my ovaries. More on the left, but definitely both sides. It's weird. Definitely still having some pressure/cramping. Not anything bad, but noticeable.

Oh I'm super sensitive. Little things annoy me or set me off.

Yes, I have them more on my right! I had a nasty one wake me up yesterday.
I am sensitive too. Kind of feel like crying right now. No reason. Just feel like crying.
I was so mad at DH because he wanted pizza bites and I was trying to coupon and didn't have a coupon for pizza bites. Stupid, I know. And I was mean. I can hear myself saying things and in my head I am saying to myself WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT? but it just comes right out of my mouth. I remember this from being pregnant with my son. It's like having an alien inside your head talking for you.

And who ate most of the pizza bites last night? Me.

And who ate most of the pizza bites last night? Me.[/QUOTE]

hahahaha that's funny! It's okay, you're pregnant.

I want to schedule my ultrasound but I feel like I'm bugging medical lol.

Also DH is making fun of me because instead of craving really unhealthy foods I only want super healthy ones like fresh spinach (which I normally dislike spinach).

Also he said we are telling my MIL on Christmas.

I am, as I type this, sitting at my desk at work eating raw carrots and broccoli with veggie dip. I have been craving it like crazy.

I am, as I type this, sitting at my desk at work eating raw carrots and broccoli with veggie dip. I have been craving it like crazy.

That sounds delish!

I just had my lunch - Italian seasoned chicken breast and a cup of cooked carrots :). Healthy healthy

Yay!! :thumbup: Glad you got an appointment and it's not too far away. Can't wait to hear the good news!

YES!!!!!!!

How are you all with your moods? I had a full on FIGHT with DH in the grocery store last night. I am such a short tempered BEYOTCH this week.

Sigh. YES...basically DH being in the same room as me annoys me :wacko: I know I'm being ridiculous but I can't help it!

Just booked my 8 week ultrasound for December 30. Really hoping it's a good one. I lost my last baby at 7 weeks 5 days.

hope to see you post pictures of a healthy little bean :flower:

I noticed loads of cramping this time it has eased off though noticed I am feeling sick in the mornings and supper tired come lunch time :wacko:

During my last pregnancy someone told me carrots help ms so they're my go to as well.

I'm currently shopping for a new doctor as my mw last pregnancy told me I miscarried because I got pregnant too soon after having my IUD removed, which is just not true. I had a blighted ovum and carried it for near 11 weeks. I will not be going back to her.

That sounds delish!

I just had my lunch - Italian seasoned chicken breast and a cup of cooked carrots :). Healthy healthy

So does that! And now I can smell whatever the cafeteria is cooking for lunch and I am still starving.

I just had my lunch too. Spinach salad with red peppers, tomatoes, avacados, pumpkin seeds and oil/vinegar dressing. mmm!

That sounds delish!

So does that! And now I can smell whatever the cafeteria is cooking for lunch and I am still starving.

I'm just gonna rename this thread the August food club hahahaha

I have the Italian chicken breast every weekday for lunch. It's easy to bring to work. Then some vegetable. This weeks it's been broxcoli twice then green beans then carrots. Broccoli has always been my favorite. Now I have a craving for a big sugar cookie :)

Lots of ultrasounds being booked! Can't wait to see all our beautiful babies :)

I sleep all the time. Sometimes my eyes just won't stay open.
Aside of that I also have cramps a few times a day. Those are really starting to have me worried! I can't help thinking that it's a bad sign. I don't think they're crazy strong but I've been on bcp for 11years and before that they were so bad that I would cry and even throw up.
Is anyone else having cramps?

I hear that cramps are perfectly normal to feel right now. As long as there isn't any bright red blood along with it. Personally, I have what I would just call "tightness" there.

As far as the sleeplessness you other ladies are talking about. Totally not for me right now! I've just been dead tired the past few days. :( I also have a headache today that I can't really do much about.

I am due to go in and do another blood HCG check today! I'm hoping the numbers have doubled nicely

I want to schedule my ultrasound but I feel like I'm bugging medical lol.

Also DH is making fun of me because instead of craving really unhealthy foods I only want super healthy ones like fresh spinach (which I normally dislike spinach).

Also he said we are telling my MIL on Christmas.

Ive been the same. I REALLY wanted a salad for lunch yesterday even though I had brought a different lunch to work. So, I ended up running out and getting one. :p

We are also telling my parents on Christmas!

We are not telling DH's parents until Valentines Day though (12 weeks) because they are SUPER religious and I really don't want them involved if I MC before then...

We really are the food club...hahahahahahahaha!!!

Aside from my raw veggie craving, I am just trying to get the constipation to take a break.

I could really go for DH's fried pork chops and pickles right now though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->