**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I want to schedule my ultrasound but I feel like I'm bugging medical lol.

Also DH is making fun of me because instead of craving really unhealthy foods I only want super healthy ones like fresh spinach (which I normally dislike spinach).

Also he said we are telling my MIL on Christmas.

Ive been the same. I REALLY wanted a salad for lunch yesterday even though I had brought a different lunch to work. So, I ended up running out and getting one. :p

We are also telling my parents on Christmas!

We are not telling DH's parents until Valentines Day though (12 weeks) because they are SUPER religious and I really don't want them involved if I MC before then...

I actually out fresh spinach on my sandwich tonight lol
Luckily our parents aren't overly religious and they know we've had problems staying pregnant. If I make it to Christmas I'll be 8w1d. Today I am 5w1d and it's the longest I've stayed pregnant.

Omg you ladies eat so healthy. Here I am munching on Mac n cheese :blush: haha

If I could sleep all day I would. Just got 2 of the munchkins down for a nap so think I'm going to nap before the 3rd one gets here this afternoon.

We really are the food club...hahahahahahahaha!!!

Aside from my raw veggie craving, I am just trying to get the constipation to take a break.

I could really go for DH's fried pork chops and pickles right now though...

I would be so happy with constipation right now! hahaha! I've been on Metformin for 6 months for my PCOS and I haven't seen a solid BM since I started taking it lol. But I know I will be diving into the realm of constipation eventually lol

I want to schedule my ultrasound but I feel like I'm bugging medical lol.

Also DH is making fun of me because instead of craving really unhealthy foods I only want super healthy ones like fresh spinach (which I normally dislike spinach).

Also he said we are telling my MIL on Christmas.

Ive been the same. I REALLY wanted a salad for lunch yesterday even though I had brought a different lunch to work. So, I ended up running out and getting one. :p

We are also telling my parents on Christmas!

We are not telling DH's parents until Valentines Day though (12 weeks) because they are SUPER religious and I really don't want them involved if I MC before then...

I actually out fresh spinach on my sandwich tonight lol
Luckily our parents aren't overly religious and they know we've had problems staying pregnant. If I make it to Christmas I'll be 8w1d. Today I am 5w1d and it's the longest I've stayed pregnant.

That's awesome! I'm praying for a sticky bean!! :hugs:

No tiredness here still lol...bored, but not tired. WOrk is SOOO slow today. I work from home, and you'd think that'd be good when it's slow...but I'm still stuck at my computer :S I already worked out, folded laundry, called and made some appointments. I'd like to go downstairs but I'm kind of stuck up here..... thank goodness for B&B lol

I am going to my car on my lunch break to take a quick nap.

I can't keep my eyes open!

Anyone's DH not acting excited?

Haha, mine!!!!!! I was waiting for my period to have the implant so we could stop using condoms/rhythm method (yeah, doesn't work). We both initially said abortion, but then through all the poking and proding checking for ectopic and realising that I don't want an abortion, particularly not over Xmas, I came to the decision to keep baby. He's happier today now that we've discovered there is a baby, had another scan today and saw the sac which has grown and the yolk sac :D

Feel like I'm floating on cloud 9 interspersed with "morning" sickness!!!! Xx

I'm really fancying healthy food too. And I also had spinach for lunch!

Oh man! Y'all are making me hungry. It's barely 11 here, early for lunch but that's not going to stop me. I'm having leftover spaghetti today.

It's 8pm here lol.

I am napping like everyday lol. And I've got the munchies again... >_<

I swear I can smell sugar..... Which makes me want sugar cookies. And lemonade.....

I'm so rough today, it feels like flu :(

It's so great alot of you are getting ultrasounds booked!
Here in the uk you get a routine 12 week scan, unless there are any problems early on.

I'm hoping I will meet the mw before Christmas but not holding out much hope for that :(

It's killing my husband keeping this pregnancy quite! He has obviously told work because I'm so high risk but other then that no one knows.

If your planning on telling family Christmas day how are you going about it?
We have been playing with a few ideas but not sure if there very good.

Hope you have all had a good day x

how many weeks will everyone be at their first appointment? They wouldn't book me until Jan 7th when I will be 9 weeks.. and then the girl mentioned I need a 'pregnancy confirmation appointment' on Jan 23.. Why so far apart? Does this mean I'll have to wait until the last appointment for an ultrasound?

I'm thinking I'm gonna call today to question them.. I will drive myself crazy until then

No symptoms yet =(

how many weeks will everyone be at their first appointment? They wouldn't book me until Jan 7th when I will be 9 weeks.. and then the girl mentioned I need a 'pregnancy confirmation appointment' on Jan 23.. Why so far apart? Does this mean I'll have to wait until the last appointment for an ultrasound?

I'm thinking I'm gonna call today to question them.. I will drive myself crazy until then

No symptoms yet =(

I'll be 7+6 at my first appointment & ultrasound. They start seeing patients for the first appointment and ultrasound around 8 weeks at this place. A big reason I'm considering switching to them. My current OB doesn't like seeing patients until 10/12 weeks.

You'll have to ask your doctor what their practice is, but generally a first appointment is just for blood/physical/exam, etc. and an ultrasound comes later. Again, another reason I will probably switch. That's what my current OB does and then schedules an ultrasound for later. This new one does an ultrasound followed by the appointment at 8 weeks.

I'd definitely call and get it figured out.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm dying today. Yep. Woke up from a mini nap feeling like death! Pounding headache, nauseous, hungry but nothing sounds good, and the third toddler I watch for today should be here any minute. Save meeeeeee.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm dying today. Yep. Woke up from a mini nap feeling like death! Pounding headache, nauseous, hungry but nothing sounds good, and the third toddler I watch for today should be here any minute. Save meeeeeee.

I feel ya. I'm watching the 2 boys I nanny. They're 8 and 4, but the 4 year old is more difficult than the 2 year old twins I babysit. He is a handful and a half. I'd take 10 of the 8 year old over this one 4 year old lol. No rest for the wicked.

The plan was to work with my mom in her daycare once I had a baby so I could stay with it for as long as possible. So I'm talking to my mom about working with her because she has a lot of people who want in. She is pretty high in demand :). The thing is, she needs more kids to be able to hire me, but if she takes too many babies she won't have room for my baby as she can only have so many under a certain age (she has a home daycare). I can't come out and tell her to save me a spot yet it's too early. So I want to wait until my ultrasound and tell her at Christmas, but then she risks losing some kids. I've told her to schedule interviews with these people for after Christmas and the new year so they won't look for placement elsewhere and she possibly lose them, but also so she doesn't commit to them and has a space open for this baby.

The ultrasound is in about 2.5 weeks, but I'm worried she won't wait that long and either a) lose the kids she needs to hire me or b) commit to the kids and not have room for this munchkin.

Also worried about how long she will be able to do without me so I can have some kind of maternity leave. L gets 6 weeks and wants me and the baby home for those entire 6 weeks, but if my mother needs me to work me and the baby have to go as I will be breast feeding. Oy...

No symptoms yet =(

My doctor set my appointment for 7 weeks. They don't do an official ultrasound until about 18 weeks though.

I will be almost 12 weeks at my first appointment, the end of January. Man, I wish it would hurry up! First and only ultrasound will be 20 week scan.

No tiredness here still lol...bored, but not tired. WOrk is SOOO slow today. I work from home, and you'd think that'd be good when it's slow...but I'm still stuck at my computer :S I already worked out, folded laundry, called and made some appointments. I'd like to go downstairs but I'm kind of stuck up here..... thank goodness for B&B lol

I kept thinking the other day ooooh? No tiredness yet, today it hits me like a sledgehammer. Now that it's evening I'm not tired, still got Nick Jr on and the kids are in bed and I'm right up by the fire coz it's bloody freezing!!!! Waiting for my OH to come home and warm me up. And I've nearly caught up with this thread, yay!!!!! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->