**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I've told work because of the previous thoughts baby was ectopic, which means OH's work knows as he's works next door! I've told a few people already, my parents know and my close friends and family, my OH has just told 2. Waiting to tell his parents in January after his daughters birthday (We both have a daughter and a son from a previous relationship so this bambino makes us a family of 5!!)

As for gender predictions, I'm so horny and keep jumping him so I'm going for boy. With my daughter I had to fight for my sex drive, with my son I had to fight to keep it down as it went crazy!!!

I guessed right with my daughter and then guessed my son was a girl at first, now being able to compare the pregnancies I have no clue!!!!! Lmao!!!! Guess further along I might have more to compare to!! But so far I say boy! Xx

This thread does move fast but I love it! I look forward to reading it every time lol tried convincing my dh to stay home after lunch but he looked at me and the three toddlers and walked out the door laughing. He will regret that soon enough haha

Greats - Sounds like you've had your hands full today!

I'm soo tired today. Also feeling really crampy with the odd stabbing pain. Don't remember having these pains with my other two children.

Kylasbaby - Do you not want to tell your Mom the situation until later? You could always hint...? It sounds like a tough choice, but you definitely want to stay home with your baby, and working with your mom would be a great option. Also, I'm sure if she knew the situation, she'd help make the right decision with you :)

I'm nervous about the scan, but I think I'll just have to come to terms with the fact that this time I'll be a ball of nerves until 2nd trimester, if I make it that far! I took another test today, definitely pregnant lol (YAY!)

AFM - no symptoms, just eating healthy and working out. I know how quickly that changes, so I'm enjoying it to the max!! I do have a craving for brie though already....and I wish I could eat it. Cooked brie is okkkk, but not the same. I will definitely miss Brie and wine. Oh, and spicy salmon sushi rolls....

I'm Colleen, I'm 33 and due with my first baby on August 7th. I have had no symptoms so far, but I take a cheapie test every day and the line is getting darker. :happydance:

I'm Colleen, I'm 33 and due with my first baby on August 7th. I have had no symptoms so far, but I take a cheapie test every day and the line is getting darker. :happydance:

Congrats!!! What do you think you're having, boy or girl?

Hey everyone, make sure to post what gender you think baby is so it can be put on the front page! :thumbup:

I don't know what's up with today, but I'm struggling. I can barely keep my eyes open and the nausea is starting. I was really hoping I wouldn't get MS this time around but I have a huge feeling it'll start full force within the next few days.

Has anyone heard about taking a B6 and zinc supplement to help curb MS?

Hey everyone, make sure to post what gender you think baby is so it can be put on the front page! :thumbup:

Chinese gender predictor says girl x

Welcome to the group x

today i called the OB. been having a pinching pain left side. I do have a cyst on that side, that was to be followed in November. I dont remember that conversation, and had my annual last month or so. was never mentioned. guess all the baby planning talk at annual over shadowed the cyst.. Anyways. I get to have an early US.. yay for that.. however hope its just the cyst acting up with hormones and that is it

Hello!! Love the name of this group :) congratulations everyone.

My august firefly is due 16th of August 2015! Subject to change.

Cannot believe i'm pregnant!!!

today i called the OB. been having a pinching pain left side. I do have a cyst on that side, that was to be followed in November. I dont remember that conversation, and had my annual last month or so. was never mentioned. guess all the baby planning talk at annual over shadowed the cyst.. Anyways. I get to have an early US.. yay for that.. however hope its just the cyst acting up with hormones and that is it

Do you get the pinching pain near your ovaries? I had it bad with my dd in both sides. Also had multiple cysts on my right ovary. Could be both cyst and the start of your ligaments stretching.

I honestly don't have a feeling either way, so I'm staying team yellow for now.

Also, fingers crossed but for the first time in 6 days I've had No Spotting! It was never enough to do more than barely show up on a liner, but I am so glad it's gone!

mostly on left. pinch stab pain. fullness...feels like the one that i carried for a few months on the right lol.. but it was a great excuse to get early US.. ligament stretching.. this early on would that happen 4-5 weeks?

It's possible, that's what my doctor told me it was with my dd. It's very common to get that feeling, I know exactly what you're talking about when you describe it.

Same situation.. I called today complaining about a pain on my right side. My OB will be out until Tuesday so they called me back to come in for a ultrasound tomorrow! I'm only 4 1/2 week! She said they wanted to rule out an eptopic... so we will see.. I will update! when is your US?

so i got an US booked wednesday. in the mean time I was researching what i may see that day. I came across this great video of funny pregnancy reveals.. really good ones. i think i may be hormonal (wonder why hah) because i was crying right along with them check it out if you want a happy tears moment....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPFtchZzYeU

Same situation.. I called today complaining about a pain on my right side. My OB will be out until Tuesday so they called me back to come in for a ultrasound tomorrow! I'm only 4 1/2 week! She said they wanted to rule out an eptopic... so we will see.. I will update! when is your US?

lucky girl getting in tomorrow. i hope not an eptopic.-do you have history of cysts?.
i was hoping they would offer sooner than wed next week... let me know if they can see anything.. but i googled and they can see some stuff.. maybe that date ill have a tiny heartbeat...

No history of cysts! could be corpus luteum maybe? I'm just happy they are being proactive and willing to check this early.

I googled too! hoping to see at least something positive if it's not ectopic !I will let you know as soon as I see.

Hello, I think I am going to have (or very hopeful) a baby boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->