**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

As for gender predictions, I'm so horny and keep jumping him so I'm going for boy. With my daughter I had to fight for my sex drive, with my son I had to fight to keep it down as it went crazy!!!

I guessed right with my daughter and then guessed my son was a girl at first, now being able to compare the pregnancies I have no clue!!!!! Lmao!!!! Guess further along I might have more to compare to!! But so far I say boy! Xx

Will add that to the front :)

Kylasbaby - Do you not want to tell your Mom the situation until later? You could always hint...? It sounds like a tough choice, but you definitely want to stay home with your baby, and working with your mom would be a great option. Also, I'm sure if she knew the situation, she'd help make the right decision with you :)

No I don't want to tell her until later. I'm very nervous bc of what happened last time. I don't want to jinx anything or tell people and then have to go back and tell them I lost it. It was too hard don't want to go through all that again. She would definitely do whatever she could to help, but I just don't want to tell anyone yet.

I'm Colleen, I'm 33 and due with my first baby on August 7th. I have had no symptoms so far, but I take a cheapie test every day and the line is getting darker. :happydance:

Congratulations! Will add to the front page :)

I don't know what's up with today, but I'm struggling. I can barely keep my eyes open and the nausea is starting. I was really hoping I wouldn't get MS this time around but I have a huge feeling it'll start full force within the next few days.

Has anyone heard about taking a B6 and zinc supplement to help curb MS?

I have heard of it to help with ms, but my prenatal already has both.

I'm Colleen, I'm 33 and due with my first baby on August 7th. I have had no symptoms so far, but I take a cheapie test every day and the line is getting darker. :happydance:

Congrats!!! What do you think you're having, boy or girl?

Hey everyone, make sure to post what gender you think baby is so it can be put on the front page! :thumbup:

Chinese gender predictor says girl x

Will add that too :)

Hello!! Love the name of this group :) congratulations everyone.

My august firefly is due 16th of August 2015! Subject to change.

Cannot believe i'm pregnant!!!

Congrats! Will add to front page :)

It's possible, that's what my doctor told me it was with my dd. It's very common to get that feeling, I know exactly what you're talking about when you describe it.

I have pain on both sides sometimes too. Was mostly last week. I was at first nervous it was ectopic, but then I got the pain on the left too and it's HIGHLY unlikely I have twins and both being ectopic to that calmed me down and I figured it's probably things stretching and adjusting.

Congrats!!! What do you think you're having, boy or girl?

Hey everyone, make sure to post what gender you think baby is so it can be put on the front page! :thumbup:

Hello, I think I am going to have (or very hopeful) a baby boy.

Will add to front :)

Just ate an entire box of Mac n cheese :). I am not ashamed

Got my blood HCG back and it was only 36.2, 2 days ago it was 38.5... Obviously, my chances of this being a viable pregnancy are very slim...

I'm just really devasted right now, I had to leave work because I just knew I couldnt stick it out for another 1.5 hrs without balling. I just feel like I'm being tortured. I don't understand why this keeps happening to me. The last two cycles before this one, my LP went on DAYS longer than it was supposed to and I got faint positives on preg tests that only ended up going away. And now, I FINALLY get strong positives and a positive blood HCG and they're telling me that I am most likely miscarrying. I seriously thought this was going to be it because everything just lined up so perfectly. You know? With finding out the way I did; and then with it being close to Christmas and I could tell my parents on Christmas and then my 12 weeks being Valentines Day and I could tell everyone else then, and lastly with the due date being only days from my birthday. It was just so perfect so I just don't understand!

Im trying to see the bright side with knowing that atleast I might be able to get pregnant again right away since you're supposed to be able to get pregnant easier after a MC. But it just feels wrong right now with it being any other time than now.\

There still might be a very slim chance that it'll double by Saturday but I just don't want to keep my hopes up anymore....

:hugs: I'm so sorry Bee Bee. I hope that everything goes well and you get a sticky bean later on.

Got my blood HCG back and it was only 36.2, 2 days ago it was 38.5... Obviously, my chances of this being a viable pregnancy are very slim...

I'm just really devasted right now, I had to leave work because I just knew I couldnt stick it out for another 1.5 hrs without balling. I just feel like I'm being tortured. I don't understand why this keeps happening to me. The last two cycles before this one, my LP went on DAYS longer than it was supposed to and I got faint positives on preg tests that only ended up going away. And now, I FINALLY get strong positives and a positive blood HCG and they're telling me that I am most likely miscarrying. I seriously thought this was going to be it because everything just lined up so perfectly. You know? With finding out the way I did; and then with it being close to Christmas and I could tell my parents on Christmas and then my 12 weeks being Valentines Day and I could tell everyone else then, and lastly with the due date being only days from my birthday. It was just so perfect so I just don't understand!

Im trying to see the bright side with knowing that atleast I might be able to get pregnant again right away since you're supposed to be able to get pregnant easier after a MC. But it just feels wrong right now with it being any other time than now.\

There still might be a very slim chance that it'll double by Saturday but I just don't want to keep my hopes up anymore....

I'm so sorry BeeBee :hugs: I hope things turn around for you!

Didn't realize it until now but my boobs have stopped hurting. Now I'm freaking out. Like they don't even ache a tiny bit. Argh!!!

I am so sorry. That is just awful news.

Didn't realize it until now but my boobs have stopped hurting. Now I'm freaking out. Like they don't even ache a tiny bit. Argh!!!

I feel that way today too!

So.. My doctor kept telling me to not worry about my cramps and didn't even do blood work.
I feel like he's not taking my concerns seriously?
I've been cramping for about a week.. mostly dull and just achey, but sometimes intense for about 10-30 seconds. Is this normal?
I'm freaking out.
With my pregnancy that I miscarried I had worse cramps and back pain constantly (I missed 3 days of work because of it) and bled heavily by the 3rd day of cramps.
I haven't even spotted, though I honestly have been expecting full on period all week.. Is this normal? Sorry I'm rambling, I'm freaking out. I wish my 7 weeks scan would get here faster. :(

Cramping is normal so long as it's not painful and you're not spotting or bleeding.

Cramping is normal so long as it's not painful and you're not spotting or bleeding.

It's only painful when I have the brief intense cramps/pressure.
It didn't seem to concern my Dr. when I described it to him.. but it's worrisome still.

It's only painful when I have the brief intense cramps/pressure.
It didn't seem to concern my Dr. when I described it to him.. but it's worrisome still.

Yes! I have been having the same thing. It has me a bit paranoid but I'm trying not to worry. I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one.

I'm joining the worrywart train.

My wife has been so nauseous and gassy and hungry. She wasn't any of those things... At all, today. She wasn't hungry, but she did have a migraine all day. Boobs are still sore... But man. I agree. First tri is a total clusterf+ck of worrying! So glad we have our appointment next week now.

Can't wait until we're all safely out of it... In only about eight weeks:dohh:

I will say- the cramps are normal! I had cramps that felt just like period pain when I was pregnant. Totes norms. As long as there's no blood!

Alright ladies, I need some advice. I'm thinking about calling my dr. tomorrow. I have been having crazy bad cramps that start... Then I throw up... Then the cramps continue to kill me for about another 5ish minutes... This is not normal, correct? I thought the cramps/nausea thing was a coincidence at first but it's been 4 times now with the same pattern and it hurts.
It's so hard to know, I've never been pregnant before. Maybe I'm just a wimp with pain?

...and I'm an insensitive arse.

I'm sorry Bee Bee, I only just now got caught up and didn't see your post! I'm so sorry for all that you're going through and have been through. :hugs:

Hopefully it will turn around and double, but I understand not wanting to get your hopes up again. Let us know either way, we're here for you.

Alright ladies, I need some advice. I'm thinking about calling my dr. tomorrow. I have been having crazy bad cramps that start... Then I throw up... Then the cramps continue to kill me for about another 5ish minutes... This is not normal, correct? I thought the cramps/nausea thing was a coincidence at first but it's been 4 times now with the same pattern and it hurts.
It's so hard to know, I've never been pregnant before. Maybe I'm just a wimp with pain?

This doesn't sound like wimpiness to me. It sounds like a very real issue. That could also very well be an internal issue. It's definitely doctor time. Keep us updated.

This doesn't sound like wimpiness to me. It sounds like a very real issue. That could also very well be an internal issue. It's definitely doctor time. Keep us updated.

That's what I was thinking too. Thanks for the quick response. I will be calling the doctor tomorrow am. I'll keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->