**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I'm so rough today, it feels like flu :(

It's so great alot of you are getting ultrasounds booked!
Here in the uk you get a routine 12 week scan, unless there are any problems early on.

I'm hoping I will meet the mw before Christmas but not holding out much hope for that :(

It's killing my husband keeping this pregnancy quite! He has obviously told work because I'm so high risk but other then that no one knows.

If your planning on telling family Christmas day how are you going about it?
We have been playing with a few ideas but not sure if there very good.

Hope you have all had a good day x

Well since my sister knows, and she lives with our parents, if we get the first ultrasound before Christmas I'm sending her the picture and she will print it and frame it and wrap it for me. And then via skype she will give it to our parents (me and DH are overseas in Turkey).

For DH's parents it's a little bit different. So on the 13th they are having a "Pet's Picture with Santa" here on base and I know the guy playing Santa and he agreed to this. After he takes pics with my pets, I'm gonna have a present wrapped up and we will get a picture of him giving it to me, me opening it and being surprised, and then a pic of me, DH and our pets together with a dry erase board that says :

"Mommy and Daddy are getting us a human!!
Baby Semcho - August 2015"

And we will send her those pics as we are talking to her on the phone.

how many weeks will everyone be at their first appointment? They wouldn't book me until Jan 7th when I will be 9 weeks.. and then the girl mentioned I need a 'pregnancy confirmation appointment' on Jan 23.. Why so far apart? Does this mean I'll have to wait until the last appointment for an ultrasound?

I'm thinking I'm gonna call today to question them.. I will drive myself crazy until then

No symptoms yet =(

I will be between 6 weeks and 8w3d depending. They haven't scheduled mine yet :(

Got my blood HCG back and it was only 36.2, 2 days ago it was 38.5... Obviously, my chances of this being a viable pregnancy are very slim...

I'm just really devasted right now, I had to leave work because I just knew I couldnt stick it out for another 1.5 hrs without balling. I just feel like I'm being tortured. I don't understand why this keeps happening to me. The last two cycles before this one, my LP went on DAYS longer than it was supposed to and I got faint positives on preg tests that only ended up going away. And now, I FINALLY get strong positives and a positive blood HCG and they're telling me that I am most likely miscarrying. I seriously thought this was going to be it because everything just lined up so perfectly. You know? With finding out the way I did; and then with it being close to Christmas and I could tell my parents on Christmas and then my 12 weeks being Valentines Day and I could tell everyone else then, and lastly with the due date being only days from my birthday. It was just so perfect so I just don't understand!

Im trying to see the bright side with knowing that atleast I might be able to get pregnant again right away since you're supposed to be able to get pregnant easier after a MC. But it just feels wrong right now with it being any other time than now.\

There still might be a very slim chance that it'll double by Saturday but I just don't want to keep my hopes up anymore....

BeeBee I'm so sorry hunny :hugs: I hope those numbers increase!!

Didn't realize it until now but my boobs have stopped hurting. Now I'm freaking out. Like they don't even ache a tiny bit. Argh!!!

Mine don't hurt when I have my bra on, and then when I take it off wow. It's mostly around the areola area.

Forgot to add in my update lol. Still getting twinges/pulling feelings but I'm assuming it's all normal. Also I was craving some herbal tea this morning and did some googling, and have come up inconclusive on which teas I can drink. But I did realize that out of the 15 different types of teas I have (both herbal and not) there are only two I can drink right now (both caffeine free herbal)... Wish I had a better clue. I'm watching my pains like a hawk becaus eof how paranoid I am. Also wanting to call and bug medical to get my ultrasound scheduled, but I will probably wait until next Thursday to do that. Can't believe I've made it to 5w3d! It's so exciting!

I like that, Semcho.

Has anyone done an Ovulation test yet? I just had to.
It was blazing. I'll post a picture later....can't let the hubby catch me peeing on things again... drives him nuts.

Hmm. Sounds fun to pee on an opk. That's my am project. Along with my cbd that is waiting to take. Hoping it says 2-3 weeks.

I did a OPK on Saturday night when I didn't have any HPT's to pee on to check my line (hadn't taken a line test since the day I found out at that point) and it was dark and awesome lol.

I really want a baked potato... With sour cream... lots of chives and lots of butter... o m g.

That does sound good. I just had a bagel. I Wish I had some cravings. I feel like I'm missing out. Still early., but seems like I'm slow to develop. Haha.

I just had an english muffin with honey nut cream cheese. Amazing. And DH is picking up some baking potatos for when I get home from work :D

Sorry Bee bee praying that there will be an increase from the next results.

Dsemcho that's a lovely idea :) we still have some tiny baby nappies from my son so we might write on two of them something like my mummy and daddy have to change these again love corbyn and then wrap them and let corbyn give them to out parents x

Damn it!!!! That potato sounds amazing DSemcho!!!!!!

Bee Bee - fingers crossed things turn around xxxx

Ladies with cramps - it's normal, I swear it gets worse with each pregnancy though!!!

I am now sat with my son and his bestie who I occasionally look after, thank god they can entertain themselves!!

Cracking observation and conversation from my 5 year old this morning....
"Mummy, are you sick?"
Bleugh
"Mummy, what colour is it?"
*laughing* "white, go away" Bleugh
"Mummy, can I catch it?"
"No!!!"
"Mummy, how long will it last for?"

Oh. My. God. It was so much easier when she was a toddler and not as nosy!!! Can see her now in school "my mummy keeps being sick in the morning" haven't told her there's a baby in my belly yet!! Waiting for the 12 week scan so she can see what is actually in there!!! Xx

Bahaha I love that conversation! Wanting you to color your sickness. Should have said Yellow lol.

And yes... Baked potato sounds amazingly awesome.

Slept from 2130 - 0700 last night, and even took a 1.5 hour nap yesterday) and I'm still wanting to sleep!! Have DH's squadron Christmas party tonight >_< Guess I'll be sipping Sprite and Grenadine all night.

Any of you ladies already thought about/have good idea for names?

I haven't thought of a boy name really yet. Only girl. One of these ways.
Cora Lynn or
Coralyn(n) Claire not sure. What.

You ladies were busy last night!!

Hoping all of your cramps go away, and your cravings. I'm not giving in to mine yet, it's wayy to early for me lol. Still feel great though, which is good (I hope!)

There are lots of tea that is safe to drink, I googled "tea while pregnant" and a ton of information came up. I think I posted some of it above.

Hope you ladies are feeling great today and ready for the weekend (YAHOO!!!) :)

Madelynne Noelle Semcho

or

Nicholas Elijah Semcho (I want an E middle name so his initials will be NES like the original Nintendo System... DH said Elijah was a gay name... >_< )

Off to see a newborn Baby Elijah now, love the name :) love NES lol!!

I just drink normal tea, I went off it at 7ish weeks both times till 20ish weeks so want to enjoy it whilst I can. You don't share blood till week 9 anyway so tea (or even alcohol) will only affect your body and subsequently the baby's, as opposed to being actually in his/her bloodstream.

We have both names picked, very nerdy. Just hashed out the spelling of our boys one today as there's 4 different spellings.

Got a full bottle of wine in the fridge that DH doesn't like...gonna have to give it away as a Christmas pressy. #soberchristmas

Bee bee I'm so sorry about your results. Let us know the next test results! Thoughts with you!

Went to bed at 8pm last night. Which was amazing. Buuuut was up at 2:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. So frustrating. My lower back is killing me today. So uncomfortable. My current OB called me back at 4:30 last night. They close at 5 and I was working....so much for that "timely manner" they said they return calls in. Pretty much guaranteeing I can't call them back. I'm calling as soon as I can this am and hopefully getting the first round of bloodwork today then the second Monday. If they cooperate with me which is a BIG if.

Tea isn't really big over here so I never really got into it. I was drinking a lot of peppermint tea while ttc as it helps away girl, but don't have the desire to really drink it now. Gave up coffee a while ago too. So I'm pretty much caffiene free. Which is good. And bad bc I need it right now with not being able to sleep. It's brutal.

But yay! It's friday :)

Any of you ladies already thought about/have good idea for names?

Felix Lincoln is our boy's name. Girl name is in the works! (AKA, we can't agree on any so this better be a boy... lol)

You ladies were busy last night!!

Hoping all of your cramps go away, and your cravings. I'm not giving in to mine yet, it's wayy to early for me lol. Still feel great though, which is good (I hope!)

There are lots of tea that is safe to drink, I googled "tea while pregnant" and a ton of information came up. I think I posted some of it above.

Hope you ladies are feeling great today and ready for the weekend (YAHOO!!!) :)

My wife has been drinking the Pregnancy Tea blend and enjoying that. Supposed to promote uterus development, lactation, etc.

Morning ladiessssss! Happy Friday! :thumbup:

I do have a question, how is everyone's sex drive? :haha: My wife's has been all over the place. She's jumped me a few times, and been completely uninterested other times! :dohh: Funnyfunny.

How's everyone feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->