**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Soooo called my OBs office back. Fought with the nurse. She kept saying they don't normally check the hcg levels. Well they did for me my last pregnancy. Even after I told her what happened last time and my concerns she still argued with me. Finally she said she would put one set of bloodwork through. That would show nothing! The point is to do two to be sure the numbers are rising as they should. So there's absolutely no point in doing it once because it won't tell me anythibg.

It's my money and my insurance that would be paying for it so why is it so hard just to put the order through? She said it's usually done through your primary care doctor. No it's not! It's an OB issue it should be handled through them. Primary care has nothing to do with pregnancy.

I'm fuming right now. She said she will talk to someone and get back to me. Don't see that happening. Especially since she didn't take my number.
Only solidifies my decision to change OBs.

Starting to dislike early afternoons. Haven't been like this on my other 2. Fell asleep on the sofa and discovered my son and his friend drawing on the wall :( and with the cheap pens that takes ages to scrub off!!!! Bleugh :(

My sex drive is pretty much right there in the evenings, OH doesn't mind that one bit!! Lol xx

KylasBaby - that sucks :( you would think as you're the one paying for it they would bend over backwards to go for it and reassure you xx

KylasBaby - that sucks :( you would think as you're the one paying for it they would bend over backwards to go for it and reassure you xx

This is also the place that billed me for testing the tissue from my d&c yet never gave me the results. Needless to say I'm done with them.

Any of you ladies already thought about/have good idea for names?

Felix Lincoln is our boy's name. Girl name is in the works! (AKA, we can't agree on any so this better be a boy... lol)

You ladies were busy last night!!

Hoping all of your cramps go away, and your cravings. I'm not giving in to mine yet, it's wayy to early for me lol. Still feel great though, which is good (I hope!)

There are lots of tea that is safe to drink, I googled "tea while pregnant" and a ton of information came up. I think I posted some of it above.

Hope you ladies are feeling great today and ready for the weekend (YAHOO!!!) :)

My wife has been drinking the Pregnancy Tea blend and enjoying that. Supposed to promote uterus development, lactation, etc.

Morning ladiessssss! Happy Friday! :thumbup:

I do have a question, how is everyone's sex drive? :haha: My wife's has been all over the place. She's jumped me a few times, and been completely uninterested other times! :dohh: Funnyfunny.

How's everyone feeling?

Okay.. I'm curious (especially since I don't know your backstory lol)... Are you a boy or a girl? I wouldn't freak if you were a guy... but I just have to ask.

My sex drive is definitely there and wanting sex. My vivid dreams have been sex dreams about DH... I woke up to me rubbing my bum against him this am :dohh: :blush: Thankfully he remembered my "no sex until ultrasound" rule but I was still like damn him for finally following a rule!I swear the past three nights I've had at least one sex dream about him, last night I had three different ones!! And I know they were vivid because I can still remember the words I saw printed on things in the dreams.

Tonight we have a Squadron Christmas party to go to... thankfully we aren't going to my Squadron Christmas party tomorrow night, I don't have the energy right now lol. But I did buy some cute booties to go with my dress!

Soooo called my OBs office back. Fought with the nurse. She kept saying they don't normally check the hcg levels. Well they did for me my last pregnancy. Even after I told her what happened last time and my concerns she still argued with me. Finally she said she would put one set of bloodwork through. That would show nothing! The point is to do two to be sure the numbers are rising as they should. So there's absolutely no point in doing it once because it won't tell me anythibg.

It's my money and my insurance that would be paying for it so why is it so hard just to put the order through? She said it's usually done through your primary care doctor. No it's not! It's an OB issue it should be handled through them. Primary care has nothing to do with pregnancy.

I'm fuming right now. She said she will talk to someone and get back to me. Don't see that happening. Especially since she didn't take my number.

That Is awful that she argued with you! Your paying for your treatment so you should get what your asking for!!

I think you right in changing O B'S x

This is also the place that billed me for testing the tissue from my d&c yet never gave me the results. Needless to say I'm done with them.

Eff that, I would change doctors so fast! Your blood work is supposed to be done through ob/gyn office and they were supposed to have given you the results of your previous testing. I would switch doctors asap, and they can request all your files and get your results that way.

I already have 4, one is my SS he's nearly 13 been living with me since he was 3 and I have 2 girls 1 boy. I'm hoping for a boy enough divas in this house!!! :haha:but happy with either. I'm not sure if will be team yellow or not.

I am so tired I can't even function. I hate having hypothyroidism when I'm pregnant. Getting more blood work done next week for my thyroid bc I'll probably have to increase the dosage of my meds again. Just increased 3 weeks ago before I got my bfp. Literally can't even keep my eyes open and I slept really well last night!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

AFM I just called the dr. office about my crazy cramps/vomiting. She took notes and the Doctor should call sometime today. She said it might be caused by constipation which makes sense because I haven't been able to go much lately. Anybody have any good remedies to try to help with that?
Fx that the doctor calls soon!

Lots and lots of fiber. Go get the Fiber One cereal and eat a big bowl.

So.. My doctor kept telling me to not worry about my cramps and didn't even do blood work.
I feel like he's not taking my concerns seriously?
I've been cramping for about a week.. mostly dull and just achey, but sometimes intense for about 10-30 seconds. Is this normal?
I'm freaking out.
With my pregnancy that I miscarried I had worse cramps and back pain constantly (I missed 3 days of work because of it) and bled heavily by the 3rd day of cramps.
I haven't even spotted, though I honestly have been expecting full on period all week.. Is this normal? Sorry I'm rambling, I'm freaking out. I wish my 7 weeks scan would get here faster. :(

It is normal to have cramping in early pregnancy esp if baby implanted right in a muscle in the uterus, hope they settle so you do not worry so much

BeeBee I am sooo sorry you got such worrying news :hugs: it still so early I wonder about vanishing twin may be! or may be lab made a mistake I really hope number rise tomorrow and continue to as well with a nice little bean in a scan very soon :hugs:

When I had a miscarriage I got pregnant straight away after wards he is 11 now nearly 12 keep us posted and I hope you have some one to look after you

With the cramping I noticed the more fluids I drink, the less I cramp. I haven't cramped hardly at all this past week after upping those. I've been taking in around 100 oz (3000ml). Roughly 80 oz is just water and the rest is milk, coffee or juice. Thought maybe I'd mention it in case it could help others. I know how worrisome cramping is...even though it's very normal! :thumbup:

When I was 12 weeks pregnant with dd I had such horrible constipation that everything became impacted and had I waited another day I would have needed surgery. They gave me instructions to do an enema twice a week bc no matter what I did I just could not go. It caused severe cramping and made my morning sickness 10x worse.

When I was 12 weeks pregnant with dd I had such horrible constipation that everything became impacted and had I waited another day I would have needed surgery. They gave me instructions to do an enema twice a week bc no matter what I did I just could not go. It caused severe cramping and made my morning sickness 10x worse.

I didn't even think about it until the receptionist brought it up this morning but it's been 3 days since I've gone to the bathroom. I'm really hoping that that's what is causing the killer cramps. I really want this little one!

I didn't even think about it until the receptionist brought it up this morning but it's been 3 days since I've gone to the bathroom. I'm really hoping that that's what is causing the killer cramps. I really want this little one!

Prune juice! Or lots of prunes. There's one kind of prunes I love. Hey taste like candies. I could eat a whole container of them and I'm the pickiest person that ever lived. The juice works much faster though.

I think that b!tch nurse from this morning has completely ruined my mom. Literally everything is pissing me off now. I'm in such a bad/mad/sad/mega b!tch mood.

medically, you're constipated if you go four days without poopin'.

Drink lots and lots of apple juice, and eat lots and lots of fiber! Fruit, fiber one bars, you name it.

Okay.. I'm curious (especially since I don't know your backstory lol)... Are you a boy or a girl? I wouldn't freak if you were a guy... but I just have to ask.

LOL I'm a girl. :thumbup: I was on these boards a couple years ago for my first pregnancy, now my wife is the one who's pregnant and so I'm back!

Soooo called my OBs office back. Fought with the nurse. She kept saying they don't normally check the hcg levels. Well they did for me my last pregnancy. Even after I told her what happened last time and my concerns she still argued with me. Finally she said she would put one set of bloodwork through. That would show nothing! The point is to do two to be sure the numbers are rising as they should. So there's absolutely no point in doing it once because it won't tell me anything.

yeah, we are going through the same thing with our ultrasound. Our insurance will pay for it so why not do an early ultrasound?! Fingers crossed it happens.

Soooo called my OBs office back. Fought with the nurse. She kept saying they don't normally check the hcg levels. Well they did for me my last pregnancy. Even after I told her what happened last time and my concerns she still argued with me. Finally she said she would put one set of bloodwork through. That would show nothing! The point is to do two to be sure the numbers are rising as they should. So there's absolutely no point in doing it once because it won't tell me anything.

yeah, we are going through the same thing with our ultrasound. Our insurance will pay for it so why not do an early ultrasound?! Fingers crossed it happens.

Yeah I don't get it. I okay for my insurance so I'm the one paying for it and I'm asking for it so why not just do it? They probably don't want to do the two minutes of paper work it would take.

She's ruined my good mood now. Thankfully the GF is being really supportive now even though she is sick. She says it's nothing compared to what I'm going through :flower: so she's going to spend her day off cleaning our room and doing laundry as it's stressing me out and baking me cookies :thumbup:

I'm glad to hear it could be an easy fix! Last time around my doctor said any time pain and vomiting go together it's time to call in, especially because pregnancy apparently makes gallbladders do funny things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->