**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Can I join this thread please? Due date according to LMP & cycle length is August 10.

Congrats, will add you

so I got my 48 hr hcg test back and horray 569 they doubled and then some and I got the test done a few hours early...all should be fine :)

That's great!

Sorry I haven't been very active after this morning. Having a bad day. That nurse really put me in a bad mood for the day. Everything is bothering me:cry: Hope you fine ladies are all having a better day.

Ladies- just wondering if you guys are still feeling cramps, like AF type? Seems like these keep hanging around.

I seem to only cramp when I haven't had enough water, I'm stressed out, or I've been running around a lot after my dd and the toddlers I watch. I just had my niece over all day and I swear she is the devil child. How a 3.5 year old has the ability to say, ''I know how to punch and I'm going to punch so and so and mommy and daddy'' is beyond me.

I'm down to just my dd and this lil boy and they're pretty chill so they're playing now and I'm laying on the couch bc I'm EXHAUSTED!

Looking back at old posts from my dd I had AF cramps till like 7 weeks or so.

just got back from my ultrasound... I am 4 weeks 5 days.. the woman was not the nicest person alive lol... after about 5 minutes of silence, I asked if she saw anything and she said "hold on". Then she turned the screen and pointed out a black circle and said "this could be the gestational sack" (it was flashing by the way, is that normal?).. when it was done she said she couldn't tell me anything until she talked to the radiologist. After she talked to me she said "unfortunately it's too early to tell anything"...

I asked if she saw anything in the tube and she kept repeating "it's too early to tell". I asked if that was most likely the gestational sack andddd "it's too early to tell". why the hell did my doctor even send me this early? ughhhh

she said I will most likely have to go in for blood work and another ultrasound. so basically a waste of time !

Ashley, you'll see the gestational sac and maybe the yolk sac. I had an internal on Tuesday to rule this out! Sac was there but no yolk, 2nd scan on Thursday when I was 5 weeks showed the yolk and then they ruled out ectopic! Fingers crossed for you :) xxx

were they able to date you from that scan. a more accurate than LMP.? i have one scheduled wednesday, and that day im LMP 4w5d, but if go by O id be 5w2d.. which i think is more accurate.. so i just hope they can tell me

I'm used to ovulating late but they're keeping my dates as my LMP, which means I ovulated like a normal person which is how I fell pregnant (silly body!!) Pretty sure my dates will change at 12 weeks and push me back 5 days, they did it on both my kids, although LMP with DD gave me 20/9 7 week random scan for something else gave me 28/9 and 12 week scan gave me 24/9. She arrived 27/9!!! Lol. If you conceived when you think you did you would possibly see a bit more than I did, defiantly a bigger yolk sac, it all grows so much so quickly.

Which, for the girlie's panicking about changing symptoms is all part and parcel of baby growing rapidly one day and then slowing the next and speeding up, does wonders for the hormones and sickness :( xx

Ladies- just wondering if you guys are still feeling cramps, like AF type? Seems like these keep hanging around.

I have been. Not as bad/intense as AF cramps, more like pressure. They've been the worst today (which granted isn't bad at all just noticeable) but I've been really stressed so that may be why. I'm trying to drink more water and see if it helps. Strangely the cramps reassure me.

just got back from my ultrasound... I am 4 weeks 5 days.. the woman was not the nicest person alive lol... after about 5 minutes of silence, I asked if she saw anything and she said "hold on". Then she turned the screen and pointed out a black circle and said "this could be the gestational sack" (it was flashing by the way, is that normal?).. when it was done she said she couldn't tell me anything until she talked to the radiologist. After she talked to me she said "unfortunately it's too early to tell anything"...

I asked if she saw anything in the tube and she kept repeating "it's too early to tell". I asked if that was most likely the gestational sack andddd "it's too early to tell". why the hell did my doctor even send me this early? ughhhh

she said I will most likely have to go in for blood work and another ultrasound. so basically a waste of time !

I think it's just too early. With my last pregnancy I had an emergency ultrasound at 5+1 and we saw the sac, but it was small. You're so early. I don't know why they would do an ultrasound that early to be honest. Seems it would only worry you. Im sure all is fine.

Same as me Ashley!!! I had a friend in with me who could see the screen but I couldn't.

It seems to flash because it's tiny (entire sac like a grain of rice, mine was 8.4mm) and the ultrasound is moving even small amount and changing what you can see. Next scan you should hopefully see the yolk :) (even smaller speck!!)

I was looking at my son earlier running down the path to get his sister from school and it does amaze me how fast they grow!!! From a tiny dot to a little baby to a toddler!!!! :) xx

Cramps reassure me as well... To a point :haha: what really reassures me is sore boobies!

You guys and all of your symptoms! Whew.

I'm laying low tonight, DH is working ER nights tonight -- yuck! He gets to take care of the sweet little babies though. I'm going to shower, get into my pjs and watch guilty pleasure shows. Any suggestions? lol

My boobies are sore on and off, not all the time. My nipples get hard so easily now though, almost uncomfortably.. Lol

Sunshine- lately I've been guilty of watching lifetime movies and cheesy Christmas movies! My OH comes home and changes it to football, so I figure it's a good balance lol :)

You guys and all of your symptoms! Whew.

I'm laying low tonight, DH is working ER nights tonight -- yuck! He gets to take care of the sweet little babies though. I'm going to shower, get into my pjs and watch guilty pleasure shows. Any suggestions? lol

I'm super lame and I watch Gold Rush and anything Kardashians, which is such trash lol

The sore boons don't reassure me as much as they were EXTREMELY sore last cycle before AF came and I definitely wasn't Pregnant.

Anyone else surprised that lovely nurse from this morning never called me back? I'm not. What a bitch. Excuse my language.

lol, I'm a fan of the Kardashians too -- and real housewives (all of them) Shhh!! lol

The sore boons don't reassure me as much as they were EXTREMELY sore last cycle before AF came and I definitely wasn't Pregnant.

Anyone else surprised that lovely nurse from this morning never called me back? I'm not. What a bitch. Excuse my language.

Time to switch practices!!

I know! It's sickening haha. But I will say I'm not into the Khloe/Kourtney that's on right now... it seems even more set up than the other shows lol

I like the Khloe and Kourtney show better though... Bc I hate Kim. Hahaha

I know this is probably not what you want to hear but techs are legally not allowed to say anything... We have to carry malpractice just like dr.s and if anything goes wrong if can fall back on you. If you have to go to court over something you usually can't work in the meantime.
They probably sent you now so they have a base to compare to after some time goes by. Also I'm sure they were able to rule out ectopic so that's good too. Hopefully the nest ultrasound will be more worth wile to you :)

I'm sorry :( If it makes you feel better I didn't get a call back from my Dr. either. They're closed through the weekend so maybe Monday... Gotta love the medical community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->