**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I know this is probably not what you want to hear but techs are legally not allowed to say anything... We have to carry malpractice just like dr.s and if anything goes wrong if can fall back on you. If you have to go to court over something you usually can't work in the meantime.
They probably sent you now so they have a base to compare to after some time goes by. Also I'm sure they were able to rule out ectopic so that's good too. Hopefully the nest ultrasound will be more worth wile to you :)[/QUOTE]

So true! You (and other techs) have a tough job. I was so mad at the one I had when I found out I lost my baby. She was unable to tell me legally, and therefore couldn't show any emotion. I was so upset, and mad at her. But once I found out they are not allowed to say anything, it made me feel for her actually. It's got to be a very tough job, with cautious and pushy pregnant woman. So I agree, it's not her fault. It's the nature of the job.

Hello ladies!

I typically get mild cramps in the evening...plus the prenatal extra water situation has me peeing more often. Other than that I haven't had terrible bouts of MS. Sounds odd to complain I know, but I'm not feeling much. Is this normal?

Hello ladies!

I typically get mild cramps in the evening...plus the prenatal extra water situation has me peeing more often. Other than that I haven't had terrible bouts of MS. Sounds odd to complain I know, but I'm not feeling much. Is this normal?

Yes, but I'm also pretty convinced at this point that nothing in pregnancy is actually normal.

No symptoms here either! It should start around 6 weeks from what I hear/remember! :) So enjoy it now. Actually, the only one I have is being tired by 8pm every night. Is it time for bed yet?

Great! I just found out that I'm likely no longer covered under my parents insurance due to the pregnancy!! Holy cow, I'm going to lose it. What am I supposed to do now? I feel so stupid :(

Sunshine2014 I'm the same way. When I say I am tired I mean I need to get to bed ASAP!

Holy cow! Been out for 2 days and had TWENTY PAGES to catch up on! You ladies made me sooo hungry I had to stop and eat in the middle of it, too! Still super-sore boobs and now I've added extreme exhaustion to my symptom list. I've also been having those sharp stabby pains some of you mentioned, I am going to tell them about it when I call the dr back next week. I called the insurance company and my insurance had been changed to a pregnancy plan as of Dec 1, but I spoke to the dr office today and she ran my number and it came back as an uncovered service... So my plan isn't fully updated yet, and I can't even make an appointment. I guess they don't allow private pay patients or something. Not that I'd be private pay, just she didn't even give that as an option.

Any of you ladies already thought about/have good idea for names?
Lol, I was suuuuper bored the other day and I started playing with the names on our 'short list'. There are approx. 25 girl names and 15 boys names, so I started putting them together as first and middle, I was typing them as I went and I ended up with 150 girl name combos and 63 boy name combos! I promise, I'm really not a crazy person... :blush:

Great! I just found out that I'm likely no longer covered under my parents insurance due to the pregnancy!! Holy cow, I'm going to lose it. What am I supposed to do now? I feel so stupid :(

If you don't have an insurance option at your work, you should sign up for your state's Medicaid right away, even if you think you might make too much money. Worst case scenario, they decline you. While that's processing, you can check into insurance you may be able to afford on your own. If you are sure that you will be within the guidelines for state coverage, see if they have something called 'presumptive eligibility'. With that, it's a way you can go to the OB even before your application is officially accepted.

The insurance at my previous employer was outrageously expensive (seriously, I would've been left with a $35 weekly paycheck, and that was without vision cvoverage...), so I used presumptive eligibility to get started with my last pregnancy.

Yeah definitely check what insurance is offered at your work, and if your work doesn't offer insurance then apply for Medicaid and go from there. Are you married? If not, that helps your chance of Medicaid getting approved. My SIL isn't married and her job didn't have health insurance coverage so she automatically got accepted with Medicaid. Every doctor appointment, ultrasound, and the delivery was free for her.

Is anyone taking oral progesterone pills? I just took my first one an hour ago, the side affects say may cause extreme dizziness. I never had the dizziness with my daughter's pregnancy but omg did I get super dizzy just from taking one pill! I was giving the boy I babysit a bath and almost fell.

Thanks! I will definitely be looking into my options the next few days. Insurance companies are not my favorite people right now lol

Ladies- just wondering if you guys are still feeling cramps, like AF type? Seems like these keep hanging around.

Yes, I'm definitely still getting cramps. It's almost a full feeling mixed with a dull ache.
It seems like when I'm moving around a lot, stressed, or really full, they get worse to the point of being somewhat painful.

Is anyone having mood swings yet?
For me, it feels like pms times 10 already..

I'm not really having symptoms other than that and cramps. Some nausea and light headed-ness off and on.. my boobs are only a little sore.. I can't wait to be less worried.

DH opened a jar of fermented cabbage.... needless to say my stomach has turned... And it has totally turned me away from my chicken, cheese and bacon quesadilla I was going to make myself for lunch... And the chocolate milkshake.

Congrats jtink!

I've worried a lot due to not having to many cramps or twinges but i am having some like now but always thought they would be stronger and can't remember with the others, also had loads of creamy cm after bfp until just before 4 weeks but not so much now a little creamy and dry a lot. A little backache today with leg cramp and sore bb's I don't know how big I'm gonna get as eating so much, feeling a bit sticky all day but nothing not manageable at the min xxx

Just got my BFP today! Due Aug. 18th :)

Congrats, will add you to the front!

Slept from 8/9-5:15 when OHs alarm went off to get ready for work. Then about 6:30-9:30 soooo like 11/12 hours last night. And I feel I could still go back to bed. :sleep: My allergies are really bothering me and I can't take anything! The Allegra I usually take isn't safe, Claritin doesn't work for me and Benadryl makes me soooo sleepy. Grrr itchy eyes! Might be because we just brought the Christmas tree.

Just got my BFP today! Due Aug. 18th :)

Yay congrats!

Busy, busy day today. The boy I babysit was here until almost 11pm last night! I really hope tonight's not another repeat bc I'm supposed to have a baby free night as dd is going to stay the night at my moms. I want my date night with the hubby!

Super tired, boobs are huge again. Soooo many errands to run!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->