**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Busy, busy day today. The boy I babysit was here until almost 11pm last night! I really hope tonight's not another repeat bc I'm supposed to have a baby free night as dd is going to stay the night at my moms. I want my date night with the hubby!

We have a date night tonight too :thumbup:
Ask then when they will be picking up later when they drop him off. Make sure to tell them your dd will be going elsewhere so you can have a date night. Might encourage them to come a bit earlier.

Just got my BFP today! Due Aug. 18th :)

Congrats, will add you to the front!

Slept from 8/9-5:15 when OHs alarm went off to get ready for work. Then about 6:30-9:30 soooo like 11/12 hours last night. And I feel I could still go back to bed. :sleep: My allergies are really bothering me and I can't take anything! The Allegra I usually take isn't safe, Claritin doesn't work for me and Benadryl makes me soooo sleepy. Grrr itchy eyes! Might be because we just brought the Christmas tree.

Have you tried Zyrtec? That's what I take and it works pretty well; Claritin does nothing for me either!

Busy, busy day today. The boy I babysit was here until almost 11pm last night! I really hope tonight's not another repeat bc I'm supposed to have a baby free night as dd is going to stay the night at my moms. I want my date night with the hubby!

We have a date night tonight too :thumbup:
Ask then when they will be picking up later when they drop him off. Make sure to tell them your dd will be going elsewhere so you can have a date night. Might encourage them to come a bit earlier.

Usually he gets picked up at 6pm. But his mom works 2-11pm and his dad is a fedex driver and with the holiday drop offs he has been working crazy overtime. I feel bad saying anything bc I know how it is to have a crazy schedule (I used to be a police officer) but it's tough when at his bedtime he just cries for his mommy.

Just got my BFP today! Due Aug. 18th :)

Congrats, will add you to the front!

Slept from 8/9-5:15 when OHs alarm went off to get ready for work. Then about 6:30-9:30 soooo like 11/12 hours last night. And I feel I could still go back to bed. :sleep: My allergies are really bothering me and I can't take anything! The Allegra I usually take isn't safe, Claritin doesn't work for me and Benadryl makes me soooo sleepy. Grrr itchy eyes! Might be because we just brought the Christmas tree.

Have you tried Zyrtec? That's what I take and it works pretty well; Claritin does nothing for me either!

Zyrtec doesn't work for me. I have heavy hitting allergies. I got allergy shots every week (3 a week) for ten years and still have bad allergies. I've also been reading only Claritin and Benadryl are really safe. Zyrtec is a class b and I'd rather not take it if I can help it. I had to take a class b antibiotic and that made me nervous. I'm trying not to take anything lower than class a if I can help it. Can never be too safe. And I can't take my nasal spray anymore which really helped. So I'm just itchy lol.

I've noticed it's the same few ladies posting here and I'd love to hear more from those who don't post as much/mostly lurk and follow. I'd love to get to know all our August mommies to be! So please join in our chats. Would love to get to know you all better :thumbup:

I've noticed it's the same few ladies posting here and I'd love to hear more from those who don't post as much/mostly lurk and follow. I'd love to get to know all our August mommies to be! So please join in our chats. Would love to get to know you all better :thumbup:

Yes!!! There needs to be more posts than my nonsense! :haha:

Ugh, sorry for my horrible spelling, my iPad keeps correcting even basic words.

Yes!!! There ends to be more posts than my nonsense! :haha:

Hehehe mine too lol. I feel it's that way with any group though. Those of us who are on more post the most. Even if it's just random dribble.

So for my random dribble - baby wants fish sticks for lunch haha. This baby loves fried foods. I've been dieting for a while (lost 40lbs over the summer) so was really healthy, but baby has other ideas. Who am I to argue?:shrug:

Question. What exactly is a fibroid? And are they something that is detected early or do they just pop up?

Okay ladies, just got my second beta drawn today. Still do not have the results of my first one but I'm figuring it will be Monday for both.
Made the mistake of taking a CB digi that is still registering at 2-3 weeks but trying not to think about that too much.
I am learning that if I don't eat few hours I get shaky and nauseated. So other than some occasional boob soreness, constipation and extreme bitchyness, I am feeling ok. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing day so far...

Are any of you having joint issues? My knees are killing me! I've never had knee injuries and I've done nothing to aggravate them. I sit with ice on them multiple times a day. It's waking me up at night when I roll over. I guess I didn't think the relaxin would kick in this early :shrug:

Are any of you having joint issues? My knees are killing me! I've never had knee injuries and I've done nothing to aggravate them. I sit with ice on them multiple times a day. It's waking me up at night when I roll over. I guess I didn't think the relaxin would kick in this early :shrug:

I got knee problems with my dd and being pregnant again they've seem to flared up especially my right knee.

Gave into first pregnancy craving...deviled eggs. I ate so many, I'm such a fatty :) lol

I got knee problems with my dd and being pregnant again they've seem to flared up especially my right knee.

So they only bothered you during pregnancy? Did it get better at anytime or bother you the entire pregnancy? UGH! This is obnoxiously painful :cry:

Wifey my shoulder was aching loads from carrying my handbag in town. I'm used to walking a couple of miles a day carrying it and today it wasn't even heavy but it really made my shoulder ache like it weighed a tonne.

Anyone getting spots? I'm not usually that spotty and they are usually just normal size or small spots but I have a giant red one coming right in my cheek near my nose it's about a cm wide! :o

I'm terrible for not writing anything sometimes :dohh:

A - the group I joined years ago I ended up having a loss and having to tell everyone so I don't want to get too involved lol silly I know.

B - I have 4 kids and struggle to keep up sometimes lol

I hear ya wantingagirl. I still see the January 2015 group and feel sad...

But I think this time will be different :)

I hear ya wantingagirl. I still see the January 2015 group and feel sad...

But I think this time will be different :)

It's awful huh I had a loss 4 years ago feels like just yesterday :( I had a chemical in May too.

Fx will be different i got a 2-3 at 13dpo but don't wanna take anything for granted

I didn't start getting pregnancy cravings until 2nd tri last time, and all I wanted was sweets and donuts! Hopefully I can eat a little more healthy this time, but it is so hard!

Anyone else telling their family on Christmas? I'm getting really excited because I know everyone will be shocked we are expecting so soon!

Okay ladies, just got my second beta drawn today. Still do not have the results of my first one but I'm figuring it will be Monday for both.
Made the mistake of taking a CB digi that is still registering at 2-3 weeks but trying not to think about that too much.
I am learning that if I don't eat few hours I get shaky and nauseated. So other than some occasional boob soreness, constipation and extreme bitchyness, I am feeling ok. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing day so far...

I've read the reviews for the cb digis, and it seems like a lot of women get a week estimate that's lower than it should be, but their bloodwork shows a perfectly progressing pregnancy. Try to stay positive. :)

^^^that's weird, regarding the progesterone pills. Is dizziness supposed to be a side effect of them?

Hi everyone! We've been out Christmas shopping all day. We found the cutest onesie that says "my sister wanted a pony but she's getting me instead". We bought it in a 3-6m so hopefully it will fit Baby next Christmas, and we're going to write "coming August 2015" on it and gift wrap it and give it to my mom this Christmas morning as our way of announcing the pregnancy, along with an adorable pair of baby booties we found. I'm excited!

Anyone else feel like time is going so slowly though? Man, I thought the TWW was bad... It's been about two weeks since we found out and it feels like it's been two years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->