**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

It's official, the HCG keeps dropping so I am definitely losing the baby. :( I also had to put my fur baby down last night; my 12 year old dachshund. Just having the worse week ever...

With that being said, I wish you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months! Atleast now I know I can get pregnant and supposedly it's easier to get pregnant after a MC so here's hoping that I can preggers again soon!

Oh and just for fun, Wifey wanted to POAS today. I wouldn't let her waste $20 on the expensive kind but an 88-cent one from Walmart worked just fine. Yeah, I'd say that's positive!:haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 5
Oh bee bee... I'm so sorry. I hope that you find peace with it and that you get pregnant again easily and quickly. Hugs!

So sorry for the loss of your pregnancy and your dog bee bee : (

^^^that's weird, regarding the progesterone pills. Is dizziness supposed to be a side effect of them?

Hi everyone! We've been out Christmas shopping all day. We found the cutest onesie that says "my sister wanted a pony but she's getting me instead". We bought it in a 3-6m so hopefully it will fit Baby next Christmas, and we're going to write "coming August 2015" on it and gift wrap it and give it to my mom this Christmas morning as our way of announcing the pregnancy, along with an adorable pair of baby booties we found. I'm excited!

Anyone else feel like time is going so slowly though? Man, I thought the TWW was bad... It's been about two weeks since we found out and it feels like it's been two years!

That's super cute! And YES!! So so super slow.

It's official, the HCG keeps dropping so I am definitely losing the baby. :( I also had to put my fur baby down last night; my 12 year old dachshund. Just having the worse week ever...

With that being said, I wish you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months! Atleast now I know I can get pregnant and supposedly it's easier to get pregnant after a MC so here's hoping that I can preggers again soon!

Very sorry for your losses. Thoughts are with you!

Oh and just for fun, Wifey wanted to POAS today. I wouldn't let her waste $20 on the expensive kind but an 88-cent one from Walmart worked just fine. Yeah, I'd say that's positive!:haha:

:thumbup:

Very sorry for your loss Bee Bee, hoping to see you get another BFP soon.

Wow you girls have been busy chatting away. I have had a very busy few days so haven't got to the computer to check on everyone.

So sorry to read about the little angels. Thinking of you ladies.

I saw the Dr yesterday (not my usual one as she was away). Got my Obs referral and went for bloods. I'll call first thing Monday to make my first Obs appointment.

Have a bit of lower back pain today, hopefully it's just my body adjusting to everything again. I did take another FRER yesterday cuz I had one left, got a really strong line straight up, so that's good. I have 1 digi left, I might wait and take that next weekend to see the 3+

I think I've said before, we'll tell most family around Christmas time as I won't be able to hide not drinking and eating cold meats / soft cheese etc. My mum already knows and I've told two really good friends, mainly because they knew we were TTC and I couldn't lie!

Hope everyone has a good week!

x

Vitamin question for you....

I had been taking b-50 complex for a short LP last month which of course was the month I got my BFP. I just looked at the label and noticed is has 500mg of Vitamin C in it. Am I crazy or don't people use this for abortion? What should I do? I'm worried if I stop taking the B50s it won't be good...

Anyone taking any supplements other then prenatal?

Vitamin c in EXTREMELY high doses can cause a miscarriage. Like 1,000 an hour/every 2 for a cpl days. That low dose won't hurt the baby. Most prenatals have it in them.

Aside from my prenatal I'm also taking vitex, omega 3s, a baby asprin, an extra 400 folic acid, extra vit d3 and cinnamon which I use to help with PCOS related blood sugar issues :)

Vitamin c in EXTREMELY high doses can cause a miscarriage. Like 1,000 an hour/every 2 for a cpl days. That low dose won't hurt the baby. Most prenatals have it in them.

Aside from my prenatal I'm also taking vitex, omega 3s, a baby asprin, an extra 400 folic acid, extra vit d3 and cinnamon which I use to help with PCOS related blood sugar issues :)

thanks so much! I literally will google anything and obsess over it lol..

What does baby aspirin do for you?

I'm curious to see what other supplements everyone takes.. =)

thanks so much! I literally will google anything and obsess over it lol..

What does baby aspirin do for you?

I'm curious to see what other supplements everyone takes.. =)

I used to have a high clotting factor in my blood when I was younger, so the baby asprin is to prevent a blood clot to the baby. Vitex is to keep progesterone up at this point (it was for regulating my cycles, but now that I'm preggo just for progesterone hell, omega 3s are for the omega 3s lol also has DHA for baby's brain development, extra folic acid to prevent neural tube defects, extra d3 bc I live in a place that gets little a light this time of year and most people in this area area are deficient in it. I'm also on a natural progesterone cream twice a day to keep the progesterone up. Women with PCOS are known to have progesterone problems so I'm covering all my bases :thumbup:

Are any of you having joint issues? My knees are killing me! I've never had knee injuries and I've done nothing to aggravate them. I sit with ice on them multiple times a day. It's waking me up at night when I roll over. I guess I didn't think the relaxin would kick in this early :shrug:

I got knee problems with my dd and being pregnant again they've seem to flared up especially my right knee.

So they only bothered you during pregnancy? Did it get better at anytime or bother you the entire pregnancy? UGH! This is obnoxiously painful :cry:

They bothered me for my entire pregnancy especially at the end bc of all the weight I had gained. But after birth my knees felt a lot better.

Oh hun, I'm so sorry for everything you're going through. But they say when you're at your lowest the only way to go is up! So I have a feeling the new year is going to be amazing to you! :hugs:

The only medications / supps I take are prenatal vitamin, vitamin D (have taken this since my 1st pregnancy when my levels were a little low) and Zantac for my refulx.

Sorry to jump into this late! I have a lot of catching up to do.

My name is Amanda, and I am due with our second baby August 15th. :) my little girl is already 2 (almost 3), and my husband and I just got married in September and conceived on our honeymoon <3

I am excited and nervous for baby #2 but I love being a mom! Currently taking prenatal vitamin with extra folic acid. And wishing I would have shed 10 pounds before getting pregnant! Lol

Hi everyone and congrats!!! I'm Ash and after 10 months of trying I'm happy to say I got my bfp this week! I'm 3+6?! Edd is August 16th. FXd for a sticky bean for everyone! I'm excited to take this journey with you awesome ladies!! :happydance:

Bee bee I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope you get a bfp again soon :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies! Congratulations :D

I was taking Seven Seas trying for a baby while ttc and they are for early pregnancy too, i bought Pregnacare the other day to move on to so I'm going to start taking them today with a meal. Heard they give some ladies nausea though, anyone any experiences with Pregnacare?

Welcome to all the new people!!

BeeBee I'm so sorry that you are going through so much in such a short period of time.

AFM - Yesterday when I was buying some toeshoes from a woman on the yardsale page for my area, I was talking to her about being pregnant and such and she told me these horrendous things that she had to deal with when she was working with the same person I am! Also I should add that this person is one of the OB/GYN's nurses, and that the nurse will not even let me talk to the doctor. This person told her at 10/11 weeks to stop taking her pre natal and that she only needed to take folic acid. And she had an ultrasound at 6 weeks, and then when she went in at 12 weeks they told her she had a fibroid and that the baby had died... o_O She had been telling them that she should be scanned every week or so because she's high risk and that's what they did when she was pregnant with her daughter, and she's had four losses since her daughter also. And the doctor tried to say that TriCare won't cover it o_O

She even said that with my history I should be considered high risk, and they should have done my HCG beta's and followed them for a couple of days to see if I was increasing like I should. She also suggested I call another of the OB/GYN's in our clinic and talk to them... I'm very paranoid now o_O I'm scared that because of people not doing something correctly I might lose my baby O.O This nurse is even trying to make me stop taking progesterone, but she hasn't even checked my level since I got pregnant to make sure it's okay.

Sorry to jump into this late! I have a lot of catching up to do.

My name is Amanda, and I am due with our second baby August 15th. :) my little girl is already 2 (almost 3), and my husband and I just got married in September and conceived on our honeymoon <3

I am excited and nervous for baby #2 but I love being a mom! Currently taking prenatal vitamin with extra folic acid. And wishing I would have shed 10 pounds before getting pregnant! Lol

Congrats! Will add you to the front page.

Hi everyone and congrats!!! I'm Ash and after 10 months of trying I'm happy to say I got my bfp this week! I'm 3+6?! Edd is August 16th. FXd for a sticky bean for everyone! I'm excited to take this journey with you awesome ladies!! :happydance:

Happy & healthy 9 months! Will add you to the front page.

When/if either of you ladies have a prediction (chinese gender chart, lunar cycles, overall gut feeling, etc) of what baby will be let me know. I'm putting our baby gender predictions on the front page as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->