**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I redid the size and made it glitter but I have no idea how to embed it. I did it on this random website lol

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img905/9316/JVjdBt.gif

Is it still too big? On my iPad it looks fine but I don't know how it might look on a computer.

It is big on a computer and I can't click on it to save it :( Love the twinkling fireflies though!!

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img904/5075/ABXy5R.gif

So funny little side-story: Wifey and I have had a boy's name agreed upon for ages. Way before she got up the duff. :haha: We like the name Felix. It means happy, in Latin, and it goes with our son's name (Pax, which means peace). So we both love it and agree. :thumbup:

Girls' names are a whole different story! We both originally looooooved Bailey, for months and months. It was "decided." Until one day, Wifey changed her mind! Now she likes Felicity, which I like but have too many people I've known named it to want to name MY child it. I still love Bailey, so I have been subtely waging a war to have that be the name.

My latest tactic? Lunch time surprise attacks. Wifey works overnights currently and I pack her lunches. So today, I decided to do a good deed: I reminded her to take her prenatals and eat her veggies, and I waged name-war, all in the same fell swoop. :thumbup: See below. Can't wait for her to find them :haha:

Anyone else have any names they've been dreaming up?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 11
If you ladies want the signature banner, just copy and paste the following below into your signature. Just make sure you add the ] at the end of [/IMG to complete it. I didn't do it already bc then the link wouldn't show up, just the gif lol

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img661/8559/EgYukw.gif[/IMG

If you ladies want the signature banner, just copy and paste the following below into your signature. Just make sure you add the ] at the end of [/IMG to complete it. I didn't do it already bc then the link wouldn't show up, just the gif lol

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img913/3394/NoWiNW.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks!! You did an amazing job :thumbup:

Besides the glittering, is it jumping side to side for anyone? It's jumping side to side on my iPad and driving me crazy!

We had Brayden for a boy picked out when we were pg with dd but my step sister stole it for her son when she heard me talking about it. Very rude! We are leaning towards Mason for a boy and possibly Livia for a girl, Liv for short.

It does jump side to side a bit, but I still love it :)

We have always liked the name Mason for a boy...Piper or Harper for a girl. I'm sure those will change a hundred times before August!

I updated the link with a new image... This new one doesn't jump side to side so you'll have to update your signature.

I love Harper for a girl but dh doesn't care for it. He doesn't care too much for Mason either. But he wants Wyatt and there's this wwe wrestler with that name and I shot that one down so quick! Lol

I love Harper for a girl but dh doesn't care for it. He doesn't care too much for Mason either. But he wants Wyatt and there's this wwe wrestler with that name and I shot that one down so quick! Lol

Harper is one of the ones we have tossed around as well. I love it, but I think she likes felicity more and I don't love it more than I love Bailey!

Had to catch up on 6 pages! Lol, haven't been on since Wednesday. Love the sparkly banner, glad that my favorite was the winner even though I missed the voting! Congrats to all the new members!

As for names, we have a 'short list' of like 25 girls names, haven't started on boys yet. I went through a HUGE baby name book and wrote down everything that I liked, it took three days for just the girls names, I probably wrote down close to a hundred! Then DH went through and crossed off everything that was an immediate no and I re-wrote what was left on a fresh page. Some other day, we'll revisit the list and narrow it down some more. I'll probably start the boys names list sometime later this week.

Does anyone have a gut feeling on gender yet? We'd like another boy, DH thinks it's a boy, but I have a feeling it's a girl.

Had to catch up on 6 pages! Lol, haven't been on since Wednesday. Love the sparkly banner, glad that my favorite was the winner even though I missed the voting! Congrats to all the new members!

As for names, we have a 'short list' of like 25 girls names, haven't started on boys yet. I went through a HUGE baby name book and wrote down everything that I liked, it took three days for just the girls names, I probably wrote down close to a hundred! Then DH went through and crossed off everything that was an immediate no and I re-wrote what was left on a fresh page. Some other day, we'll revisit the list and narrow it down some more. I'll probably start the boys names list sometime later this week.

Does anyone have a gut feeling on gender yet? We'd like another boy, DH thinks it's a boy, but I have a feeling it's a girl.

I'm glad you ladies like the banner! It was my first time making anything like that, it was fun to be creative lol

I think I'm going to do what you guys did... Take out a big baby name book and make a list. I want to think of names but dh is having a difficult time getting excited about this pregnancy. I know he's scared I'll mc again, so hopefully after I have a scan in a few weeks he'll start getting more excited.

I want a boy so bad, as does dh, bc then we will be done having kids but we both have this little feeling that it's a girl. Which is totally fine bc I know our dd will be super excited! Lol

Thanks for sorting the banner it looks fab! I have bought a book called The Day by Day Pregnancy Book and it tells you exactly what is happening every single day I can't wait for it to arrive! I like Anabel for a girl and Alfie for a boy so far, I need a book of names too!
Did another test this morning 13 dpo and line is now as dark as the control line! Due to miss af tomorrow which is kind of a milestone in my head!

https://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag388/rasssspy/Mobile%20Uploads/20141130_052456_zpsvih4iqrd.jpg

Your line progression looks amazing!! Mine didn't progress that fast. How are you feeling so far?

I'm burping after everything i eat or drink! Bad gas both ends haha! Hungry every couple of hours, nausea on and off especially when hungry, full or too hot! Cramps on and off and very sore and firm boobs. I thought I had sore boobs before AF but this is something else!
How are you feeling Greats? I still can't believe this is happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->