**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Good morning l couldnt resist The temptation to take my last CB digi. I'm glad I did because it FINALLY is showing 3+ weeks!!!! Yay!
So according to blood beta HCG my levels on 12/4 were: 709
And 12/6 were: 1830
So it doubled nicely in about 5 hours shy of 48 hours. I'm hoping this little bean is growing and thriving and all is well. I have had 8 losses in the past 12 years so I am always skeptical but for the first time in a VERY long time, I feel hopeful and confident. This little guy is here to stay and meant to be here. Can't wait. I'm in tears as I write this.

So sweet, I hope this little bean arrives nicely in August to your welcoming arms :flower:

I am so tempted to get a CB digi on Thursday when I am in town shopping just want to see that 3+ as well

Welcome
mummy3ds and OneMore Time :flower:

Those CB digi's can be brutal. I have heard so many women that have had problems with them not registering the weeks correctly and then causing worry.
What is your due date?

Mine is the 8th of August I did one last wednesday and got a 2-3 on it, so thought cool I will do one sunday and should get 3+ nope still 2-3 but I think I probably did it to early, I googled a lot and seen loads scared because of them they are sooo good but sooo bad as well! I did notice it is when you 5 weeks 4 days is when most get 3+ so might do another one LOL but then again I may skip it all together I have still so much christmas shopping to do

My early scan is today!!!!! I'm so damn nervous I could pee myself! My nausea is getting worse every day. Blahhhhhhhh.

Hi to the ladies who were just lurking before! So happy you're here! :)

good luck x

My early scan is today!!!!! I'm so damn nervous I could pee myself! My nausea is getting worse every day. Blahhhhhhhh.

So exciting! Post pictures :)

Good morning l couldnt resist The temptation to take my last CB digi. I'm glad I did because it FINALLY is showing 3+ weeks!!!! Yay!
So according to blood beta HCG my levels on 12/4 were: 709
And 12/6 were: 1830
So it doubled nicely in about 5 hours shy of 48 hours. I'm hoping this little bean is growing and thriving and all is well. I have had 8 losses in the past 12 years so I am always skeptical but for the first time in a VERY long time, I feel hopeful and confident. This little guy is here to stay and meant to be here. Can't wait. I'm in tears as I write this.

So sweet, I hope this little bean arrives nicely in August to your welcoming arms :flower:

I am so tempted to get a CB digi on Thursday when I am in town shopping just want to see that 3+ as well

Welcome
mummy3ds and OneMore Time :flower:

Those CB digi's can be brutal. I have heard so many women that have had problems with them not registering the weeks correctly and then causing worry.
What is your due date?

Mine is the 8th of August I did one last wednesday and got a 2-3 on it, so thought cool I will do one sunday and should get 3+ nope still 2-3 but I think I probably did it to early, I googled a lot and seen loads scared because of them they are sooo good but sooo bad as well! I did notice it is when you 5 weeks 4 days is when most get 3+ so might do another one LOL but then again I may skip it all together I have still so much christmas shopping to do

good luck x

Ok, so we are right there together. I am technically due on the 6th but think ovulated late so I am probably around the same due date as you. Have you had any HGC levels drawn yet? Symptoms?

So exciting! Post pictures :)

Yay!!!!! Post pics and fill us in on how the U/S went. My scan is not until the 18th so I will love vicariously through you :)

Nursenikki112 no they do not do bloods here, I have mild nausea, tired and peeing lots more, I am not to worried I think I caught the end of the spectrum for the CB digi think to get a 3+ you need HCG over 2000 I say I was nearly there! :flower: still might do one to reassure my self , I did another normal test and the test line is as dark as the control line so happy with that

Got my 3+ on the CB at exactly 5 weeks (yesterday). I bought a 2 pack test just incase but it looks like I won't be needing it. Suffering with excessive burping today. My nausea started like this last time so it seems as though it may be on the way...

I will definitely keep you ladies updated! I'm really hoping we see something more than just a sac and yolk. Not getting my hopes up bc with my daughter they ended up pushing my due date back 5 days so I'm expecting the same today. I have a regular appointment with my OB/gyn at 11:30am then my ultrasound is at 5:30pm. Will post my scan pic as soon as I can this evening!

Had my first pregnancy dream last night. I dreamed I was trying to breast feed the baby (a little girl :)) and it wasn't working so well. Couldn't get the latch right. Baby didn't seem to mind, but I got quite frustrated lol.

Had my first pregnancy dream last night. I dreamed I was trying to breast feed the baby (a little girl :)) and it wasn't working so well. Couldn't get the latch right. Baby didn't seem to mind, but I got quite frustrated lol.

My dream yesterday I gave birth to twin boys and I was breast feeding one of them. Crazy!!

My dream yesterday I gave birth to twin boys and I was breast feeding one of them. Crazy!!

I'll laugh if you see two in there at your ultrasound lol

I'll laugh if you see two in there at your ultrasound lol

I think I'll cry if I see 2 hahaha

How does this look ladies? I'm taking one every other day to allow doubling time. I thought the anxiety wouldn't be here for the 2nd pregnancy. Boy was I wrong!!!:dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 8
Looks good jtink!

Kylasbaby - I'm sorry you and OH are going through that.

Greats - good luck on your scan!

AFM, I went to my OB last night. I got another BFP on their tests so that was exciting. She said I'm probably only a few days pregnant given my timeline. So I think I would be due at the end of August.
Now here comes the irritating part. She found a medication that's over the counter, safe for pregnancy and 90% effective. I was happy but frustrated. I love my OB I wish I could go to that office for everything. So I took the medicine and made DH do it too just in case, and I already feel better. It seemed to have cleaned me out and I'm not all crampy like I was.
My first real OB appointment will be next week on Tuesday at 8:00am.

Today I don't have many symptoms actually. My brain feels like it's working again lol. I have noticed DH is treating me different. In a good way though. He's kind of acting like he's in awe of me if that makes sense. And he's very attentive.

I have had two. One we found out it was a girl by cutting into a cookie and the other I had just had a girl and I was furious because there were dogs in the hospital with us lol.

I'm hoping that that's a good sign and we actually end up having a girl.

I decided to POAS because of a dream. I already said but it was me telling my deceased grandma I was pregnant. I think it was her little way of telling me she watching over.
I also had another dream I had a BFP at 4 DPO and that as the night I was 4 DPO. So I think that was a sign.

The last two nights I've had insane dreams, but not about babies. Never had one dream with my DS. Weird...

SOMEONE at least will have twins! Definitely x
I don't think my lines look dark enough to suspect twins ;-)

CelticNiamh - I heard you had GD in not all of my pregnancies? Just asking as I had with my first son but not with my second, wondering what my chances are for avoiding it this time. I only had it mildly but it was accompanied by gallstone attacks and they were just awful. Ended up in ketosis and stayed in hospital for 3 days on fluids etc :-( really don't want that again.

Lots of crazy dreams! I will also giggle if the twins dream turns out to be true!
No symptoms here,...STILL. I'm going a little mad. I don't want to complain, but I don't understand how I can't have any, it makes me nervous.

Also...does anyone else panic when they have cm? Sorry for the tmi, but I'm so scared whenever I feel it and want to run to the bathroom to make sure it's not blood. Ugh, no way to live, I know. But soooo nervewracking. I'm just doing my thing, eating healthy and working out, hoping for the best...

Welcome to all the new ladies.

I wonder how many twins we'll end up with in this group?!

Not just you Sunshine. I had so much CM the other day when I got out of the shower, it ran down my leg and I was certain it was blood. But nope it was really watery CM which I thought was weird.

Hi ladies! I'm going to put some faith in this little bean and join you here (I've been stalking for a day or two now :haha:)! EDD appears to be Aug. 18th! This is #1 for DH and I.
I got my first BFP on Sunday at 12dpo. Today had a much darker line and also used a digital FRER which said Yes!+ :happydance: I just called the birth center I'm hoping to start with (we're moving sometime in February!) and they set me up for next Wednesday, so now I think it feels more real! FF estimates me at 4 weeks exactly, today. AF wasn't due to arrive until Thursday, so still feeling nervous, but also already feeling some symptoms....nausea, possibly smell sensitivities, and crazy emotional. I actually suspected pregnancy before testing because I cried over a TEDTalk! :haha: :cry: Granted, it was a speech about benefits of music education for children, and I have a soft spot for that...but crying over facts and numbers? That put my suspicions on high alert!
Looking forward to having so many August ladies to be on this journey with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->