**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

So weird isn't it? This paranoia is driving me crazy lol. I need some distractions.

Welcome to the new ladies :)

Ahhhh I have been so busy today that I forgot to call for my hormone results :( will have to call in the morning x

Lots of crazy dreams! I will also giggle if the twins dream turns out to be true!
No symptoms here,...STILL. I'm going a little mad. I don't want to complain, but I don't understand how I can't have any, it makes me nervous.

Also...does anyone else panic when they have cm? Sorry for the tmi, but I'm so scared whenever I feel it and want to run to the bathroom to make sure it's not blood. Ugh, no way to live, I know. But soooo nervewracking. I'm just doing my thing, eating healthy and working out, hoping for the best...

Welcome to all the new ladies.

I wonder how many twins we'll end up with in this group?!

I've been convinced I've been bleeding a few times now and it's just lots of eatery cm. I can sort of feel it coming out like a period (sorry tmi!) it's horrible.
I have one digi, not sure when to take it? I would like to see 3+ but not sure how late to leave it as I don't want to worry myself with a 2-3 result.

So weird isn't it? This paranoia is driving me crazy lol. I need some distractions.

I know what you mean. My AF is due tomorrow but luckily I don't feel the normal cramping I do the day before.

I'm starting to get really tired like I was yesterday. That makes me feel better actually. I was concerned I felt normal today haha.

So when do you guys planning on telling people if you haven't already?
DH and I will tell only our parents Christmas day and everyone else will wait until I am 3 months. I do plan to tell my best friend after my OB appt next week. She already knows something is up, I can tell, but I want full confirmation first.

Hi ladies! I'm going to put some faith in this little bean and join you here (I've been stalking for a day or two now :haha:)! EDD appears to be Aug. 18th! This is #1 for DH and I.
I got my first BFP on Sunday at 12dpo. Today had a much darker line and also used a digital FRER which said Yes!+ :happydance: I just called the birth center I'm hoping to start with (we're moving sometime in February!) and they set me up for next Wednesday, so now I think it feels more real! FF estimates me at 4 weeks exactly, today. AF wasn't due to arrive until Thursday, so still feeling nervous, but also already feeling some symptoms....nausea, possibly smell sensitivities, and crazy emotional. I actually suspected pregnancy before testing because I cried over a TEDTalk! :haha: :cry: Granted, it was a speech about benefits of music education for children, and I have a soft spot for that...but crying over facts and numbers? That put my suspicions on high alert!
Looking forward to having so many August ladies to be on this journey with!

Congrats! Will add you to the front :)

2 weeks until my ultrasound. Feels like forever. Time is crawling by

I told my parents the day I found out, as well as a best friend who knew I was trying, and was very supportive. I also told my SIL and brother, because we talk all the time and it came up lol. And then this past weekend another friend guessed. But as far as anyone else...we're waiting until we (hopefully) get to 3.5-4 months.

Last time I told people too early, and it ended in a mmc, so I'm a little gun shy, plus I figure those I trust will know and I'll have their support.

I'm considering going to the states to get a gender scan done early (15 weeks?) So I'll probably just announce then...It's a Baby X...SURPRISE haha.

I want to tell my mom so bad lol. I got cute announcements for them to open Christmas day though so I have to hold it in.

Lots of crazy dreams! I will also giggle if the twins dream turns out to be true!
No symptoms here,...STILL. I'm going a little mad. I don't want to complain, but I don't understand how I can't have any, it makes me nervous.

Also...does anyone else panic when they have cm? Sorry for the tmi, but I'm so scared whenever I feel it and want to run to the bathroom to make sure it's not blood. Ugh, no way to live, I know. But soooo nervewracking. I'm just doing my thing, eating healthy and working out, hoping for the best...

I've been convinced I've been bleeding a few times now and it's just lots of eatery cm. I can sort of feel it coming out like a period (sorry tmi!) it's horrible.
I have one digi, not sure when to take it? I would like to see 3+ but not sure how late to leave it as I don't want to worry myself with a 2-3 result.

I just barely got my 3+ on the digi today at 5 weeks 5 days. I think HCG over 2000 will trigger the 3+ according to the website. I tried it 3 days ago when my hcg was 1830 and still had a 2-3 week on the digi

Hope everyone with early scans booked enjoys! I am paying for a private one at 8 weeks. I'm so impatient!
Told 2 of my best girl friends last night it was so exciting to have a lovely girly chat!! One is a mum and the other is 14 weeks pregnant with her first too!

If you don't mind me asking how much is the scan costing?

I have been thinking of booking a private one too x

It's only £40! Can't say no for that price :D

I have the cm paranoia as well. Constantly running to bathroom feeling for sure it will be blood when wipe. It certainly is an awful way to live. I hate it. I just keep thanking God little nugget is in there. I too have about zero symptoms. Only boobie pain. And back pain which I can't completely attach to baby. So idk.

Hi ladies.

So I saw my doctor last night. Took a TON of blood for testing. Had a PAP smear. Yay! He tried to do a vagina scan but all we saw was the yolk sack. He said he thinks its just too early to see anything. He told me to come back in two weeks to do the scan again.

Of course I am freaked out now.

I'm doing the same re the cm - running to the bathroom to check it's not blood! These early weeks are scary! But they will pass :D

Hi ladies.

So I saw my doctor last night. Took a TON of blood for testing. Had a PAP smear. Yay! He tried to do a vagina scan but all we saw was the yoke sack. He said he thinks its just too early to see anything. He told me to come back in two weeks to do the scan again.

Seeing the yolk is great! Means baby is soon to follow. Is just so tiny right now it may not be seen this early. I'm sure everything is fine and you will see it in two weeks!

I figured after all the puking this bean would be a grapefruit in there by now. But no. Just a fuzzy blob in the corner. My doctor said he obviously can't make any promises, but that everything looked normal.

Hi ladies.

So I saw my doctor last night. Took a TON of blood for testing. Had a PAP smear. Yay! He tried to do a vagina scan but all we saw was the yolk sack. He said he thinks its just too early to see anything. He told me to come back in two weeks to do the scan again.

You're still early so don't be worried. I'm sure all is fine :hugs:

Oh this is me too! I thought I'd be more relaxed with baby #2 as well, but nope, just as worried about everything. I don't have a lot of symptoms either, but I didn't with #1 so I know I shouldn't be too worried.

My first Obs appointment can't come quick enough (hurry up 6th Jan!).

I hear you!!! My first isn't even booked yet. I have my first DR. appointment tomorrow, just to get all the forms for my u/s and probably schedule blood work. I'm going to tell her how paranoid I am...fingers crossed she helps lol

Mine Is January 8. So far away. Tomorrow I get my US for cyst and hoping to see something there. I have a way to read report immediately when available. So that is nice. By end of week or next it should be there. Plus I'm getting scan where I went to school for xray. (Long time ago. Lol) so hopefully my tech is one I remember and likewise for maybe better detailed scan. Ha

So I'm wondering why my OB wanted me to come in so quick? Maybe that's just what they do?

I'm so tired now. I really don't like this feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->