**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Gosh this thread moves so fast! Just been catching up on the last few pages.

Does anyone else have a super dry mouth? I swear it doesn't matter how much I drink my mouth is constantly dry! It's driving me crazy.

Ugh lots of cramping today. I think it's because I'm stressed. Seems to happen more when I'm stressed. Just the baby saying "Hey Mom calm down it's okay."

I'm tired too -- I'm looking for safe teas for pregnancy. I would LOVEEEEEEE a black tea right now, but I already had one today. I know we can have 2 or so, but I'm trying to think of another alternative before I pull the trigger. I also would like to stay up past 8:30pm tonight lol.

Does chai tea have less caffeine?

Does anyone else have a super dry mouth? I swear it doesn't matter how much I drink my mouth is constantly dry! It's driving me crazy.

ME!!! I've drank so much water the last couple of days it's not even funny. And the weird thing is I'm not really peeing more than usual either.

Sunshine, I always get mixed data on tea. I thought that black tea had less caffeine than coffee but then found conflicting info on that. I honestly think I'm going to pop on over to Starbucks and get a half-caff coffee. I HAVE to go grocery shopping tonight and need a little pick me up. I've been reading that a coffee or tea a day won't hurt anything.

My work Christmas party is coming up and I have to pretend to drink wine.... I may have a couple of sips, but I always drink at the parties and they will notice if I don't. I'm not ready for that conversation yet because we plan for me to be a SAHM and my boss will try to talk me out of it.

SOMEONE at least will have twins! Definitely x
I don't think my lines look dark enough to suspect twins ;-)

CelticNiamh - I heard you had GD in not all of my pregnancies? Just asking as I had with my first son but not with my second, wondering what my chances are for avoiding it this time. I only had it mildly but it was accompanied by gallstone attacks and they were just awful. Ended up in ketosis and stayed in hospital for 3 days on fluids etc :-( really don't want that again.

:haha: do you know someone I know :thumbup: or reading up I have been here a while :haha::flower:

Yep I normally develop Gestational diabetes needing insulin, I had it on my first diet controlled but not on my second and have had it on the rest needing insulin very early on, mine kicks in at 10 weeks normally.

you might find you get it again but can control it with diet but do not stress if you need insulin if your following the diet and number still keep rising its down to hormones and placenta not you :flower: the gall stones did the remove them after you delivered they would not be linked to GD more to do with pregnancy my friend had awful attacks as well in pregnancy. if you were suffering with them and not able to drink and eat I am not surprised you ended up with ketosis I had that once and was kept in hospital as well no pain but think mine was brought on by illness I had an infection somewhere.
keep an eye out for any symptoms esp after 10 weeks when the placenta kicks in and go get checked! hope you do not have any problems with Gall bladder again that is so painful :hugs:

yes I do it driving me nuts

I've had such a busy week- cannot keep up with everyone. It's getting busier every day.

I've also booked a private early scan for 7 weeks. My first midwife appointment is in January. Even though I know the drill from previous pregnancies you forget how long the first trimester is.

I'm feeling a but crampy still and tired but otherwise well.
We have still only told one friend- not sure if I'll tell my mum over Xmas- I think I'll play it by ear.

Congratulation to all the new BFPs.

It's really exciting that people are having scans already.

Today im working 12 shift. Halfway through I'm beat. Haven't been this tired yet. Felt like Puting my head down. Had to get up and do something. Maybe the tiredness factor just found me. Ugh. 6 more hours to go and shopping to do after lol.

Hi ladies.

So I saw my doctor last night. Took a TON of blood for testing. Had a PAP smear. Yay! He tried to do a vagina scan but all we saw was the yolk sack. He said he thinks its just too early to see anything. He told me to come back in two weeks to do the scan again.

Of course I am freaked out now.

Yolk is good baby is there, just too tiny to see bet you will see a lovely little baby in two weeks time :hugs:

Lots of crazy dreams! I will also giggle if the twins dream turns out to be true!
No symptoms here,...STILL. I'm going a little mad. I don't want to complain, but I don't understand how I can't have any, it makes me nervous.

Also...does anyone else panic when they have cm? Sorry for the tmi, but I'm so scared whenever I feel it and want to run to the bathroom to make sure it's not blood. Ugh, no way to live, I know. But soooo nervewracking. I'm just doing my thing, eating healthy and working out, hoping for the best...

Welcome to all the new ladies.

I wonder how many twins we'll end up with in this group?!

I've been convinced I've been bleeding a few times now and it's just lots of eatery cm. I can sort of feel it coming out like a period (sorry tmi!) it's horrible.
I have one digi, not sure when to take it? I would like to see 3+ but not sure how late to leave it as I don't want to worry myself with a 2-3 result.

I am still nervous after I did my second digi on Sunday night and got 2-3 think I might do one Thursday when I am in town and hopefully at that point will see 3+ I will be 5 weeks plus 5 days then

I may be mad but wish I had more MS still it could kick in yet

I'm tired too -- I'm looking for safe teas for pregnancy. I would LOVEEEEEEE a black tea right now, but I already had one today. I know we can have 2 or so, but I'm trying to think of another alternative before I pull the trigger. I also would like to stay up past 8:30pm tonight lol.

I LOVE tea and drink soo much of the stuff usually but I always switch to decaff in pregnancy. We're allowed a couple of normal cups of tea/coffee a day, so I have a normal one on a morning and then drink decaff for the rest of the day.

I LOVE tea and drink soo much of the stuff usually but I always switch to decaff in pregnancy. We're allowed a couple of normal cups of tea/coffee a day, so I have a normal one on a morning and then drink decaff for the rest of the day.

I'm going to have to do that I think. I don;t generally drink that much caffeine in general but I need some help in the mornings. I'm fine with drinking some black tea in the morning and then water the rest of the day.

Also...does anyone else panic when they have cm? Sorry for the tmi, but I'm so scared whenever I feel it and want to run to the bathroom to make sure it's not blood. Ugh, no way to live, I know. But soooo nervewracking. I'm just doing my thing, eating healthy and working out, hoping for the best...
Oh this is me too! I thought I'd be more relaxed with baby #2 as well, but nope, just as worried about everything. I don't have a lot of symptoms either, but I didn't with #1 so I know I shouldn't be too worried.

My first Obs appointment can't come quick enough (hurry up 6th Jan!).

I think I'm much worse now than with my previous two. The first time, I didn't even find out until about 10 weeks, so I didn't have much 1st trimester time to be worried. I went to the dr a few days after my + test and had the pregnancy dated by a scan because my periods were soooo irregular that I wasn't sure I missed one for weeks. The second time, we found out really early like this time, but I don't remember being stressed about it at all.

I also have dry mouth really bad. It's driving me nuts too, no amount of liquid helps!

ME!!! I've drank so much water the last couple of days it's not even funny. And the weird thing is I'm not really peeing more than usual either.

Sunshine, I always get mixed data on tea. I thought that black tea had less caffeine than coffee but then found conflicting info on that. I honestly think I'm going to pop on over to Starbucks and get a half-caff coffee. I HAVE to go grocery shopping tonight and need a little pick me up. I've been reading that a coffee or tea a day won't hurt anything.

My work Christmas party is coming up and I have to pretend to drink wine.... I may have a couple of sips, but I always drink at the parties and they will notice if I don't. I'm not ready for that conversation yet because we plan for me to be a SAHM and my boss will try to talk me out of it.

I have a Christmas party on Friday. Not looking forward to pretending to drink but If I don't everyone will guess I'm pregnant! My sisters going to be there too so I'm going to rope her into helping me. She can drink my drink on the sly!

I have a Christmas party on Friday. Not looking forward to pretending to drink but If I don't everyone will guess I'm pregnant! My sisters going to be there too so I'm going to rope her into helping me. She can drink my drink on the sly!

Haha that works! I ended up telling my coworker so she knows why I'm missing work for dr. appts. She said she would help me "drink" lol.

Thanks for the tea info...

I'm slightly panicking....I just had cm with a super small pink tinge to it....

I've heard plenty of women get that and they're just fine. As long as it's not a heavy flow like AF you should be ok.

Hope everyone with early scans booked enjoys! I am paying for a private one at 8 weeks. I'm so impatient!
Told 2 of my best girl friends last night it was so exciting to have a lovely girly chat!! One is a mum and the other is 14 weeks pregnant with her first too!

If you don't mind me asking how much is the scan costing?

I have been thinking of booking a private one too x

It's only £40! Can't say no for that price :D

Definitely not! I'm off to find somewhere round here for an early scan :) xx

I've heard plenty of women get that and they're just fine. As long as it's not a heavy flow like AF you should be ok.

Really? I've had a lot of cm today, then just now I noticed it has a streak of pink in it...I'm so nervous. But what else is new!

Just got my beta results they ate 15,000 and I am only 5 weeks 3 days... this seems really high to me! everywhere I look it says the same thing...

Should I be nervous?
We only saw one gestational sac so it can't be twins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"