**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I've heard plenty of women get that and they're just fine. As long as it's not a heavy flow like AF you should be ok.

Really? I've had a lot of cm today, then just now I noticed it has a streak of pink in it...I'm so nervous. But what else is new!

Oh yeah. I would not worry about it. I've read a lot of threads on here with similar things and it seems pretty normal. As long as its not heavy you should be good. Sounds like it can happen the entire pregnancy too.

My CM is really thick right now. And when I went wee just now I had cramping in my ovary. I hope that's baby doing its thing. I don't think I can do anything tonight. I'm so exhausted.

SOMEONE at least will have twins! Definitely x
I don't think my lines look dark enough to suspect twins ;-)

CelticNiamh - I heard you had GD in not all of my pregnancies? Just asking as I had with my first son but not with my second, wondering what my chances are for avoiding it this time. I only had it mildly but it was accompanied by gallstone attacks and they were just awful. Ended up in ketosis and stayed in hospital for 3 days on fluids etc :-( really don't want that again.

:haha: do you know someone I know :thumbup: or reading up I have been here a while :haha::flower:

Yep I normally develop Gestational diabetes needing insulin, I had it on my first diet controlled but not on my second and have had it on the rest needing insulin very early on, mine kicks in at 10 weeks normally.

you might find you get it again but can control it with diet but do not stress if you need insulin if your following the diet and number still keep rising its down to hormones and placenta not you :flower: the gall stones did the remove them after you delivered they would not be linked to GD more to do with pregnancy my friend had awful attacks as well in pregnancy. if you were suffering with them and not able to drink and eat I am not surprised you ended up with ketosis I had that once and was kept in hospital as well no pain but think mine was brought on by illness I had an infection somewhere.
keep an eye out for any symptoms esp after 10 weeks when the placenta kicks in and go get checked! hope you do not have any problems with Gall bladder again that is so painful :hugs:

Yes I've been chatting to AmeliaPoulan (that that's her username?!) and she mentioned that you'd had it and not had it.
I actually passed a GTT at 24 weeks (my dates were wrong and not updated!) and then failed at 28 weeks for the pregnancy I had GD and passed in the second pregnancy.

There seems to be links to GD triggering or being associated with gallstones in pregnant women, after several attacks mine just stopped one day and although I was told they'd probably return at some point, 4 years on there's been no sign.
I was lucky it went and the GD wasn't too bad as I do not know what I could've eaten!

I have a really dry mouth also. Trying to limit tea (had 3 today I think, which is an improvement) and drink plenty of water. Eating oranges and apples :) having a fruit/veg put before my body goes off the idea.

I also had mild cramps this evening too. I'm hoping for no more pink cm :(

Thanks for the reassurance. I happen to have Dr. appt tomorrow so I'll ask about it then. Just sooo upsetting and nervewracking....

Just got my beta results they ate 15,000 and I am only 5 weeks 3 days... this seems really high to me! everywhere I look it says the same thing...

Should I be nervous?
We only saw one gestational sac so it can't be twins

At 5 weeks 2 days based on LMP my beta was just shy of 10,000 and still doubling every 39 hours. So by the next day I would've hit 15,000. My doctor and nurse said it's a normal, good normal number; I'm hoping that just means a sticky bean :thumbup: HCG ranges are so large, I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

So we had names picked out before we started TTC, but now I don't think our girl name fits. I've had another name popping up in my mind every hour on the hour. But watch it be a boy and none of this matter, but kind of feels like the baby is trying to tell me it's name. Since we were so sure of our names and now this other name keeps popping into my mind. We had decided on Makenna, but Emma keeps coming to mind. OH loves it, but has a cousin named Emma but said we can use the name anyway. She rarely sees her, she's MUCH younger than my OH. She's under 10. I really love it so may overlook that little fact. I really like it with Kate for a middle name. Emma Kate :)

Scan went beautifully! I'm 6+1 so my due date is now August 3. Baby looks awesome and has a hb of 122 right now! Tech said the hb is perfect for how it is measuring. Ahhhh I'm so excited! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 12
Scan went beautifully! I'm 6+1 so my due date is now August 3. Baby looks awesome and has a hb of 122 right now! Tech said the hb is perfect for how it is measuring. Ahhhh I'm so excited! :happydance:

YAY! I've been waiting to see the picture. Will change your date! That's so great :happydance:

Yay!!!! Congrats!!!! So happy for you!!

Makes me even more excited for my scan on Thursday! :happydance:

Awe! I don't get my first appt/scan until January 7th! 4 weeks....it's going to be torture!

Yay!!!! That's so awesome! :)

Yay!!!!!!! Congrats greats. So exciting. Love looking at new babes. Can't wait for mine and to see the others as well!!!

Kylasbaby. I LOVE Makenna. It's so different and I love names like that. I'm a teacher so it makes me a bit pickier with names lol.

Anyone else super bloated? I look visibly pregnant and I'm so early. It's on the last page of my journal if anyone wants to see the mega bloat lol.

I am SUPER bloated...

Makenna is my littlest sister's name :) It's very pretty!

I'm at the point where if you look in the dictionary for the word bloated my picture is next to it. My dh was kind enough to tell me I'm showing already. :dohh:

I'm at the point where if you look in the dictionary for the word bloated my picture is next to it. My dh was kind enough to tell me I'm showing already. :dohh:

Just tell him it's all his fault :p

so a recap for the day, found tired. and tmi this is rather gross, but i was at work and a co -worker farted in the breakroom ,, I was like,, WTH, and had a mask on (no flu shot) so i pulled that up thinking I would be safe. well it hit me.. and I was gagging. that is not normal for me.. i work in hospital, so im rather used to all that.. so maybe here comes the MS..also feel like wearing a tampon for this awful CM leaky feeling.. maybe that would cure some paranoia,, lol

Yay Greats your scan sounds like it went great!

And Kylasbaby i too am super bloated I look about 4 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->